Big boss IF my story

Posted: 1 years ago

Some ppl think m newbie... But m not... I was IF stunnerz ... I had old id... I came to IF for dil dosti dance... I too had arguments with other fan group ..then i went to chat club made lots of friends there ... This was ten years ago... U guys do chat... Have friends in BB forum... So enjoy these days.... Because these friends u ll remember forever... They are ur online friends... I miss all my friends who left IF ... After all its been 10 years... Do fight over ur favourite... Do make friends... But dont go too far... Those bb contestants are earning...  We are just discussing them here... I also met one of my IF friend in mumbai... Just telling u... That u can make real frnds here too... Like i have a frnd in US ... She is my bestie... And will always be... Forever... I met her in IF ... I never met her in person... But she is dear to me... Also another guy ... We talk once in a blue moon ... But he is nice friend... His kid and my kid are almost same age now.... So dont fight... Try to earn frnds here... Decent ones and enjoy... 

This is so wholesome! ♥️ 

I hope you find a ton of new friends here again. 

Even I am old IF member from BB6 days...In between I became inactive and then couldn't remember password or email id attached to my older ID so had to come back with this new ID. 

Those days were amazing...probably one of best years of IF and the forum was very lovely too. Now it's very dull. There are very few members who're still around...but I guess it won't be same again.

Dekho pure hearted Shiv ne Shalin ki kitni tareef ki.🤣

He knows Shalin ne kiya hai sab. 

Originally posted by shiiny

Lovely post. ❤️

Thank u ❤️

Originally posted by CobraKai1972

This is so wholesome! ♥️ 

I hope you find a ton of new friends here again. 

Ya i hope so i will ❤️

Originally posted by ThandiChai

Even I am old IF member from BB6 days...In between I became inactive and then couldn't remember password or email id attached to my older ID so had to come back with this new ID. 

Those days were amazing...probably one of best years of IF and the forum was very lovely too. Now it's very dull. There are very few members who're still around...but I guess it won't be same again.

Ya it wont be same again here... Those days india forums was filled with youngsters... Now u go and see chat club... Its so slow... And those days it was very emotional thing... Friendship bond... Ab pata nahi kesa he ... Bcos wahi purani yaadein leke chal rahe he... Naye logo se dosti ki nahi ab tak... Ab sab kuch bahut fast ho gya he... Anyways its just few years back... I feel like m gone into past... When i see my old cc... And read those chats... 

Thank you dear ❤️😊 

Thank you everyone for likes 🥳

Originally posted by Suchme

Not a newbie anymore 

Congratulations 🥳