Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Nimrit's sympathy is only for Shalin. She is the captain but she doesn't know why Tina went to doctor. None from their side even bother to ask what happened to Tina. Why she is eating soup. If Nimrit sneezes she makes a tamasha. Her mood off toh sabko pooch naa parega Nimrit r u ok? But in her captaincy why one person is going to Doctor she doesn't know. Was Sazid like this? Call him whatever u want but he was the best captain ever who take care of all.

Nimrit is still chugli queen. Once she is listening to Shalin's chugli and showing sympathy(behind him bitching) other side Archana ke bhi chugli sun raha hai. She yelled at Tina for Maheem's poop but no warning for Stan for throwing garbage outside the bin. What kind of sensibility is this? Forget about sensibility she is acting like a chamcha captain like Gautam. 

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Of course she is calm, she is getting free ride to finale without doing any thing. Why would she pick a fight with anyone, they will try to dethrone her then. She can't afford that.
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MadOwhat

Not a fan of Nimrit but I agree to what you have written……. She is playing independently, showing Leadership & coming across as a better human

While the 2 mean girls indulged in bullying a vulnerable contestant and along with Archana body shamed Stan again and were enjoying it …… Archana is a lunatic anyways but these 2 mean girls have serious underlying mental issues to sort…. No sane individual can support such disgusting behaviour 

What show are you watching?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: HereToStay

Even i wasn't her fan and I was neutral towards all of them but loving her sensibility since few weeks and I feel bb should not be just about fighting or shouting Bina matlab..

It's good that someone can resolve things calmly or handle ppl well

This is the same person who was flipping out every episode and even flipped out on her dad, huh?  Interesting…that you say her name and calm in the same post.🤷🏽‍♀️

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HereToStay

Even i wasn't her fan and I was neutral towards all of them but loving her sensibility since few weeks and I feel bb should not be just about fighting or shouting Bina matlab..

It's good that someone can resolve things calmly or handle ppl well

Many times she has in fact been sensible, but somehow, maybe due to lack of not having a strong fanbase or coz of being villified by other FDs, this has been totally overlooked.

Also all this getting favours from BB, have really been a big disadvantage for her. Still can't figure out y she got the favours, unless it was just to make the game interesting n to favour one so much so tht PPL get emotionally involved in disliking one n target another so much tht audience get attached to them, emotionally. 🙄🙄🙄

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Many times she has in fact been sensible, but somehow, maybe due to lack of not having a strong fanbase or coz of being villified by other FDs, this has been totally overlooked.

Also all this getting favours from BB, have really been a big disadvantage for her. Still can't figure out y she got the favours, unless it was just to make the game interesting n to favour one so much so tht PPL get emotionally involved in disliking one n target another so much tht audience get attached to them, emotionally. 🙄🙄🙄

When I benchmark her with the 3 mentally unsound women behaving like gunda/mawalis@Priyanka, Archana , Tina & the ruffian Shiv….She looks like an Angel

In absolute she is quite flawed …. Haughty, shifty & manipulative…., but certainly not heartless ….. and she is more real than the above fakesters

I do agree she got the wrong end of the stick by being projected the entitled one ….. Priyanka & Shiv fed of her entitlement to build the audience connect as people fighting against the privileged ( that too coached & assisted by BB himself especially Priyanka)

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

its funny how arch had to tell her to fight her own battle and not let Shiv do it....

thats not leadership

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rafangirl

its funny how arch had to tell her to fight her own battle and not let Shiv do it....

thats not leadership

General don’t fight their own battle …. They send soldiers to do it ….. In BB you can call them sidekicks ….. like sidekick Priyanka fight Tina’s battles 

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MadOwhat

Saundarya had a calming influence on Archana …, these 2 mean girls will use her for their sadistic pleasure and throw her under the bus

Saundarya ke jaate he Archana bhi Changu-Mangu ke saath bully ban gyi. Phirse negative lag rahi hain.

Priyanka toh surely gonna use her. 

Dedhshani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nimrit is just another Sumbul.....with BB's full backing & support.