The only sensible one out there at the moment - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: kooki07

Archana should not had joined with the bully group because those two would go scot-free while Archana would be in trouble and these bully girls are not saggy for anyone .

Saundarya had a calming influence on Archana …, these 2 mean girls will use her for their sadistic pleasure and throw her under the bus

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: HereToStay

She did spoke abt Sha initially but not after this bullying started.. she supported him throughout even when it's same shalin who mocked her mental state 

She was doing her own work which she should.. apna kaam kyunn karwana kisise

She never bitched abt PriTina and when she did it happened from both the ends and haven't u seen hoe jealous they were during that whole LSD announcement 

She definitely is looking better than everyone at present also by vocalizing things against her mandali boys too

she is captain...not supposed to clean/ arrange things

she didn't tell boys to clean the stuff but only told sumbul

she cleaned dog shit as a choice but called out T ... 

She is definitely doing better but again as I said, we too do these things in real life but in BB, its not right...

Abt the bitching part - She has bitched abt pri the whole bb journey... u can't ignore that ..... there were so many episodes when she was seen only bitching abt priyankit and Pretina 

HereToStay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MadOwhat

Not a fan of Nimrit but I agree to what you have written……. She is playing independently, showing Leadership & coming across as a better human

While the 2 mean girls indulged in bullying a vulnerable contestant and along with Archana body shamed Stan again and were enjoying it …… Archana is a lunatic anyways but these 2 mean girls have serious underlying mental issues to sort…. No sane individual can support such disgusting behaviour 

Even i wasn't her fan and I was neutral towards all of them but loving her sensibility since few weeks and I feel bb should not be just about fighting or shouting Bina matlab..

It's good that someone can resolve things calmly or handle ppl well

HereToStay thumbnail
Originally posted by: kooki07

Archana should not had joined with the bully group because those two would go scot-free while Archana would be in trouble and these bully girls are not saggy for anyone .

They r now using Archana to get their work done but since Archana likes nimrit so much she isn't ready to go against her & nim calms her down well too

Arch needs guidance I feel to stay in limit & apart from nimrit everyone is trying to push her for their own benefits 

HereToStay thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rafangirl

she is captain...not supposed to clean/ arrange things

she didn't tell boys to clean the stuff but only told sumbul

she cleaned dog shit as a choice but called out T ... 

She is definitely doing better but again as I said, we too do these things in real life but in BB, its not right...

Abt the bitching part - She has bitched abt pri the whole bb journey... u can't ignore that ..... there were so many episodes when she was seen only bitching abt priyankit and Pretina 

She cleaned the shit and led from the front and achha lga wo dekhkr.. leadership isn't always about make ppl do things but lead them with example

Yes she bitched but everyone did.. she never went below the belt jo priyanka chali gyi by commenting on her so nimrit has upper hand now

Olivertwist766 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sabse bana k toh rakhni padegi n Taki koi sawal n uthaye uski Khairat mein mili ttfw pr .

Go for it Nimmo 

HereToStay thumbnail
Originally posted by: Olivertwist766

Sabse bana k toh rakhni padegi n Taki koi sawal n uthaye uski Khairat mein mili ttfw pr .

Go for it Nimmo 

2 weeks mein cheen nhi paaye to kaunsi khairat😂 she won it now  times no more platter

Olivertwist766 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Obviously nahi jeet paye kyuki kuch log chatne mein busy aur kuch family ko khush rakhne mein  game mein koi interest nahi hai isliye hr task mazak bana diya hai. 🤭

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Tina and Priyanka are mean bullies,, and esp Tina you are no effin saint!!! 

Annu_18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Liked the way she didnt interrupted shalin when he was talking.

That gives such a relief when u just need some one to listen and they dont interrupt. Hats off for her that she use i think her experience here.

Also about giving ttfw. The way priyanka and tina went they werent there to debate but giving up already. They where just hanging on 1 point. If ttfw was important she could have do the task first then after that begin her fight with who ever she wanted.