Asthetic thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

https://youtu.be/XWMpOCYBSv0 

Atleast we have promos now😅😅😅....

Anyways coming to the promo looks like Akshara has completely cut off abhimanyu from her side, abhimanyu now moves to udaipur while she is in kasauli only,no idea how they meet again probably the spoilers regarding abhir's health condition or may be the school trip,no idea about it...... meanwhile manjari is adamant on getting abhimanyu married to arohi,so the next track looks that only, whether they get married or not again let's see......i wanted a new girl for abhimanyu as well so as to keep it even but the new girl called him bhaiji and doesn't look like there would be another new entry so looks like we will get abhi with arohi only😑😑😑could have been such a great track by bringing a girl for abhimanyu but hamari aankhe itni khushkismat kahan,you know jealousy from both sides but again that's too much to ask for.......

Also from today's episode it's almost clear that Akshara is indeed married to abhinav.....now for most of it it's a very well executed leap except for the arohi angle and this marriage of akshara and abhinav.........  

Now akshara would never leave abhinav,i don't know how will abhira unite then except for if abhinav dies,but then again I don't want them to reunite then,if they reunite (which they will) it should be out of love and love only and not because achha aadmi is not there........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I hope she doesn’t meltdown after seeing kaandmata and her Jharu.

Instead I wish she fights back and bring the topic what they all did with her when she really needed them most.

Specially her badi ma and mimi who doesn’t have any idea about her. What kind of maternal parents are they?

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I wish she never goes back! Which won’t happen! So when she does I hope she’s still fearless! And doesn’t waste her time with those Birla’s.  I liked the new promo! She’s telling abhi don’t come back here 😂🤣🤣! 

Bloody-Mary thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Asthetic

Anyways coming to the promo looks like Akshara has completely cut off abhimanyu from her side, abhimanyu now moves to udaipur while she is in kasauli only,no idea how they meet again probably the spoilers regarding abhir's health condition or may be the school trip,no idea about it...... meanwhile manjari is adamant on getting abhimanyu married to arohi,so the next track looks that only, whether they get married or not again let's see......i wanted a new girl for abhimanyu as well so as to keep it even but the new girl called him bhaiji and doesn't look like there would be another new entry so looks like we will get abhi with arohi only😑😑😑could have been such a great track by bringing a girl for abhimanyu but hamari aankhe itni khushkismat kahan,you know jealousy from both sides but again that's too much to ask for.......

Also from today's episode it's almost clear that Akshara is indeed married to abhinav.....now for most of it it's a very well executed leap except for the arohi angle and this marriage of akshara and abhinav.........  

Now akshara would never leave abhinav,i don't know how will abhira unite then except for if abhinav dies,but then again I don't want them to reunite then,if they reunite (which they will) it should be out of love and love only and not because achha aadmi is not there........

ye abhi jo hekdi/attitude hai i hope she maintains that and goes gun blazing on abhi when he gets to know that abhir is his kid and gives it back to him. I don't want her to cower and start doing mai mai mai like a bakri. But I doubt this will happen

Regarding acha admi - they could do what they did earlier some thing may fall on his head and his kidneys fail. that will eliminate his character but it will make abhi an option to akshara not a choice and I am okay 

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Asthetic

https://youtu.be/XWMpOCYBSv0 

mujhe ye promo late entry lag raha hai wht they are showing is already shown ….baaki makers ka memory loss ho jaaye to pata nai

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I guess Abhir ll go to Udaipur somehow. Something ll happen to him and she ll follow him to Udaipur. Till the time Akshara reaches there, he ll meet Birlas and a connection will be formed between them and him.

shubhK2308 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If abhira are re-uniting,I would seriously want a nice girl for Abhinav then,he doesn't deserve such a  sad life....wherein he was all alone most of his life being an orphan,and finally when he got a family,it will be taken away from him....

So,instead of dying,he also deserves a happy life with a good life partner.

Asthetic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shivu01

I hope she doesn’t meltdown after seeing kaandmata and her Jharu.

Instead I wish she fights back and bring the topic what they all did with her when she really needed them most.

Specially her badi ma and mimi who doesn’t have any idea about her. What kind of maternal parents are they?

agreed,these birlas and goenkas need some serious lessons and a fierce akshara is who will teach them

Asthetic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shubhK2308

If abhira are re-uniting,I would seriously want a nice girl for Abhinav then,he doesn't deserve such a  sad life....wherein he was all alone most of his life being an orphan,and finally when he got a family,it will be taken away from him....

So,instead of dying,he also deserves a happy life with a good life partner.

shubh......to be very honest with you i don't care a bit about abhinav, whether he gets another girl or not,he dies or becomes evil,i just don't care,sorry for my words,but it is what it is....... honestly i want him to become evil,so that my abhira can unite easily 😅😅😅

Asthetic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SejN

I wish she never goes back! Which won’t happen! So when she does I hope she’s still fearless! And doesn’t waste her time with those Birla’s.  I liked the new promo! She’s telling abhi don’t come back here 😂🤣🤣! 

Akshara 3.0 is fire ,i want her to keep this attitude moving forward