Shalin ....real or fake ???

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

When BB started I didnt like Shalin bcz of his history of being an wife beater /domestic abuser.And what added to it was I like Daljeet and she seemed pretty credible in her stint on BB. Also the fact that she has gone out and said dt Shalin has lied on BB abt their relationship didnt help either.

But as the season progressed I kind of started liking him and found him to be entertaining and a good person with some anger issues. But overall he was pretty likeable.

But with the last few episodes.....all his image building has gone down the drain. The 30 mins talk he had in that confession room was an eye opener for me. The guy is all pretence . Its all a show . Nothing about him is real. He is faking it big time and very well I might say. He even knows how he is doing so well..

Secondly......this last week has shown that he is a big time liar. Sajid , Shiv , Tina ....all 3 have said similar things about Shalin approaching them before BB to play together inside the house but he outright denies it and gets caught in his own lies. Three people from different backgrounds cannot falsify same story against one person. Shaleen is lying through his teeth .

So now I do not trust him at all or his victim act . If he thinks Tina and Priyanka are bullying him , he can ignore them but he chooses not to.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchme thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Nobody can fake 24 /7 he literally has mental health issues.... And mental health is ignored by indians lot compared to other developed countries... Mental health is matter of fun for ppl in india... And some even think its fake .... But its not... 

Brain is very complex organ and it needs treatment in case things go wrong... It affects person's behaviour and judgement... 

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

He presently wants to extend his stay in BB, So just playing

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

We cant justify bullying saying that other person should ignore that.. Its impractical... If we know we are targeted, some kind of reaction will be automatic else she/he has to  be mentally  that strong and  also emotionally detached

Big boss will never approach for such contestants who shows no reactions. 

In other way why cant Priyanka ignore him?? It was not about her or Tina.. Infact it would have worked in her favour if she ignored him... She was giving browny points to shalin by joining hands with Tina. 

I am not saying shalin is right, its evident he tried planning and plotting before coming here but nothing worked in his favour and he seems mentally disturbed at this point..  noone in the House is supportive to him and he feels kind of lost.. 

Edited by MUNNII - 1 years ago
-Ak47- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

After that confession room drama I can't sympathize with him... I will even support nimrit if she goes against him. He is thali ka baingan kidhar bhi ludhakta hai... If he had stayed on one side then he would have come across as genuine. Also I don't buy his cornered card, he has lied so much about everyone that all the HMs are now preferring to ignore his existence. And his line - mein bb ko bol raha hoon ghar ke shishe hatane ko kyu ki usme dusro ki shakal dikh rahi hai 🤡.. Agar itne mentally weak ho to dusron ki kya galti ðŸ¤”

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MUNNII

We cant justify bullying saying that other person should ignore that.. Its impractical... If we know we are targeted, some kind of reaction will be automatic else she/he has to  be mentally  that strong and  also emotionally detached

Big boss will never approach for such contestants who shows no reactions. 

In other way why cant Priyanka ignore him?? It was not about her or Tina.. Infact it would have worked in her favour if she ignored him... She was giving browny points to shalin by joining hands with Tina. 

I am not saying shalin is right, its evident he tried planning and plotting before coming here but nothing worked in his favour and he seems mentally disturbed at this point..  noone in the House is supportive to him and he feels kind of lost.. 

I am not justifying bullying.

I dnt see it as bullying only. People talk , people gossip. They arent doing anything to harass him or specifically target him. 

I also dont find him mentally disturbed. I used to . But now it feels fake to me.

You might feel differently. Completely upto you.

R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Suchme

Nobody can fake 24 /7 he literally has mental health issues.... And mental health is ignored by indians lot compared to other developed countries... Mental health is matter of fun for ppl in india... And some even think its fake .... But its not... 

Brain is very complex organ and it needs treatment in case things go wrong... It affects person's behaviour and judgement... 

Mental health is important, no doubt, but just because you have issues does not give you free pass to do whatever you can, he was manipulative throughout the game and has character assassinated multiple people to save his own character and that behaviour is not appreciated either. If someone has issues and at the same time they are turning out to be toxic to me too, so is it fair towards me? Should I still sympathise with that person? I don’t believe in that

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I so agree, Shalin is psycho! The way he flipped for Tina from eliminating her to saying don’t be hard on her to changing completely after mother intervention n implying she used him is itself a proof of what a weak man he is. Ppl like him can nvr be good husbands or partners, cos they can nvr stand by their woman. I remember how he used to make Sumbul feel so worst and then go again to emotionally validate her feelings. The confession room episode literally cleared everything how he is masking everything and is hardly real in the house. 

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhtsinAname

When BB started I didnt like Shalin bcz of his history of being an wife beater /domestic abuser.And what added to it was I like Daljeet and she seemed pretty credible in her stint on BB. Also the fact that she has gone out and said dt Shalin has lied on BB abt their relationship didnt help either.

But as the season progressed I kind of started liking him and found him to be entertaining and a good person with some anger issues. But overall he was pretty likeable.

But with the last few episodes.....all his image building has gone down the drain. The 30 mins talk he had in that confession room was an eye opener for me. The guy is all pretence . Its all a show . Nothing about him is real. He is faking it big time and very well I might say. He even knows how he is doing so well..

Secondly......this last week has shown that he is a big time liar. Sajid , Shiv , Tina ....all 3 have said similar things about Shalin approaching them before BB to play together inside the house but he outright denies it and gets caught in his own lies. Three people from different backgrounds cannot falsify same story against one person. Shaleen is lying through his teeth .

So now I do not trust him at all or his victim act . If he thinks Tina and Priyanka are bullying him , he can ignore them but he chooses not to.

Same here. 

Aab toh laag raha hai prize money 0 hoke accha hua. I want to see an honest show here. Deepika,Rubina,Sid etc jo bhi tha honest tha. This kind of preplanned actor/fraud nehi chaiye. Agar preplanned dekhana hai toh lets watch only serial. I can't tolerate this fake guy anymore. ðŸ¤¢