Users

Frequent Posters

roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Aunty is tht u.

Eklaa chaalo re 😂

chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: roy

Aunty is tht u.

Eklaa chaalo re 😂

Don't be hard on aunty plz , tumhe meri kasam ðŸ˜‚

Aunty already shock me hai... apni beti ko abhi tak pehechani nahi thi, isiliye piche se jhapat li, akela chalo re ...

Aunty is shocked to see , such a vile woman is her daughter..

ðŸ˜‚

Edited by chinky801 - 1 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

He is doing overdo now. But Pritina bhi yehi kar rahi hain Shalin ky baatein ðŸĨī. Mujhe toh lagta hai yeh inka plan hai teeno kya ky ek dusrey ko discuss karein gaye, ek dusrey ko footage dein gaye 😂ðŸĪŠ

roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

That's only his 12th shade. 38 more to go in two weeks... Keep watching 👍😂

ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: roy

That's only his 12th shade. 38 more to go in two weeks... Keep watching 👍😂

https://twitter.com/harsh_hartin/status/1618347895488679936?s=61&t=yRTa8paeuOnpJd27GcSfpw

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shobra

I don't understand why everyone hates Shalin. Lets look at his journey in the BB house. He enters and starts flirting with all the girls. Forms a bond with Tina and Sumbul. Sumbul's father keeps poisoning the relationship, until they finally stop talking. Shalin starts getting serious about Tina but then BB throws the buzzer punch. Tina clearly shakes her head, but than comes back and blames him for not pressing the buzzer. After that, it is hot, cold, hot, cold ftom Tina's side. Until New Year's party dance, when for some reason everyone has a problem. 

After BB calls everyone to confession room to poison their minds against Tina and Shalin, Salman takes them to task for being fake in the New Year party! Poor Shalin is still taking Tina's side (don't be hard on her). Any married person can give umpteen examples of when they were fighting, even not on talking term for days, but all smiles when the neighbor rings the bell. If it is fake, it is their prerogative. And no one else's business.

Then the parents come and further poison their minds. A broken hearted Shalin finally says the one sentence he should not have said ("ek ladke se hat kar dusre se chipakti ho"). And after that he is completely isolated. 

Somebody tell me, what is his fault. That he overacts? Maybe that is his personality. 

That when he gets angry he says things he should not? We are all guilty of that sin, inside or outsude the house. 

That he has aggressive tendencies? Ummm Priyanka anyone?

I really, really want to know what are Shalin's sins that everyone inside and outside the house hate him so much? I don't think he is fake. But even if he is.... so what? 

ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

What show are you watching?