Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchme thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: jhalak7

I see lots of Newbies now coming and making threads in favor of Shalin.

🤣 This is a major reason to dislike him. Achanak itne dino ke baad🙄 Why now? Sp when his preplanned BB play is out. Pura research karke BB jaisa show khel ne aya hai. Papa ka paisa uda raha hai for a trophy? OMG!Kis type ka obsession hai yeh?🙄

I m not a newbie i can show u my old id ... Which i created in 2012.... I was if stunnerz...  Those days i used to watch dil dosti dance... I had many friends here who have stopped coming to india forums.... I miss them... I came here just for big boss... I just have sympathy for him... I dont like him... I like sumbul and mc stan... Somewhere i also like shiv ... 

chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchme

I m not a newbie i can show u my old id ... Which i created in 2012.... I was if stunnerz...  Those days i used to watch dil dosti dance... I had many friends here who have stopped coming to india forums.... I miss them... I came here just for big boss... I just have sympathy for him... I dont like him... I like sumbul and mc stan... Somewhere i also like shiv ... 

KOi proof dene ki zaroorat nahi.

Kuch log kuch toh bolnege, kyon ke it impacts their favorites..

the point is Many neutral viewers are supporting Shalin, where as he started as underdog...

I was not using my id for last 10 years, but again joined forum, because I liked Big boss this time

Suchme thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chinky801

KOi proof dene ki zaroorat nahi.

Kuch log kuch toh bolnege, kyon ke it impacts their favorites..

the point is Many neutral viewers are supporting Shalin, where as he started as underdog...

I was not using my id for last 10 years, but again joined forum, because I liked Big boss this time

Oh great u were here ten years ago too... Those days i used to make birthday threads for my frnds... We used to spam a lot... Have fun... I miss my old IF friends so much... Those were the days ❤️ ... 

Ppl are supporting shalin because he has been put down by salman khan in very bad way... Ppl are saying ki uska pura image kharab kar dia he... Usko target banaya gya he... And agar woh ek female hota toh itni baatein nahi hoti... Even man has dignity ... So kisiko itna irritate bhi nahi karna chahiye... 

chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchme

Oh great u were here ten years ago too... Those days i used to make birthday threads for my frnds... We used to spam a lot... Have fun... I miss my old IF friends so much... Those were the days ❤️ ... 

Ppl are supporting shalin because he has been put down by salman khan in very bad way... Ppl are saying ki uska pura image kharab kar dia he... Usko target banaya gya he... And agar woh ek female hota toh itni baatein nahi hoti... Even man has dignity ... So kisiko itna irritate bhi nahi karna chahiye... 

exactly.

still he is shining, max content wohi deta hai, aur sabse bada deserving contender trophy ka wohi hai

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

As a BB contestant he is the best. He had a love angle turned into hatred, he is entertaining and wants to play the game to win. But his past ruins everything for him. 

RMCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shobra

I don't understand why everyone hates Shalin. Lets look at his journey in the BB house. He enters and starts flirting with all the girls. Forms a bond with Tina and Sumbul. Sumbul's father keeps poisoning the relationship, until they finally stop talking. Shalin starts getting serious about Tina but then BB throws the buzzer punch. Tina clearly shakes her head, but than comes back and blames him for not pressing the buzzer. After that, it is hot, cold, hot, cold ftom Tina's side. Until New Year's party dance, when for some reason everyone has a problem. 

After BB calls everyone to confession room to poison their minds against Tina and Shalin, Salman takes them to task for being fake in the New Year party! Poor Shalin is still taking Tina's side (don't be hard on her). Any married person can give umpteen examples of when they were fighting, even not on talking term for days, but all smiles when the neighbor rings the bell. If it is fake, it is their prerogative. And no one else's business.

Then the parents come and further poison their minds. A broken hearted Shalin finally says the one sentence he should not have said ("ek ladke se hat kar dusre se chipakti ho"). And after that he is completely isolated. 

Somebody tell me, what is his fault. That he overacts? Maybe that is his personality. 

That when he gets angry he says things he should not? We are all guilty of that sin, inside or outsude the house. 

That he has aggressive tendencies? Ummm Priyanka anyone?

I really, really want to know what are Shalin's sins that everyone inside and outside the house hate him so much? I don't think he is fake. But even if he is.... so what? 

Shalin is a lier, cheat and dramebazi who stoops down to any level to gain footage. He spreads rumours about everyone and defame them. He has no loyalty or belongingness with anyone in the house. He is always in an acting mode and plays dirty to do anything. He is saying that he is a victim of bullying but victim doesn’t chase and engage their bullies. Real victims avoid interacting with their bullies. He is a disgrace. No sympathy for him.

chinky801 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RMCanada

Shalin is a lier, cheat and dramebazi who stoops down to any level to gain footage. He spreads rumours about everyone and defame them. He has no loyalty or belongingness with anyone in the house. He is always in an acting mode and plays dirty to do anything. He is saying that he is a victim of bullying but victim doesn’t chase and engage their bullies. Real victims avoid interacting with their bullies. He is a disgrace. No sympathy for him.

To survive in the game, a true game player has to showcase all colors, not only taking somebody's support and scroll through, Like Tinna dutta did, or Priaynaka mata did with ankit...

He has got sympathy and support from all viewers, and he is most derserving winner

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I don’t know if this is shalin’s strategy but yeah he is fake. Everything about him is a pretense. Guess he is used to pretending everything in real life so much that only pretending comes naturally to him. 

RMCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chinky801

To survive in the game, a true game player has to showcase all colors, not only taking somebody's support and scroll through, Like Tinna dutta did, or Priaynaka mata did with ankit...

He has got sympathy and support from all viewers, and he is most derserving winner

Losers that play victim like him never wins. He won’t win this show fair and square.

chinky801 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RMCanada

Losers that play victim like him never wins. He won’t win this show fair and square.

So as Priyanka.

venom is she , she will not win this season either