Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mikis thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

LOL what a hypocrite my GOD!

and she needs to stop wearing those heels she literally hovers over everyone...her posture and stature with the wide shoulders and then added height make her look like a beast hovering over its prey  

Msburnout thumbnail
Till yesterday ep she was stressing her kohlessness and shoving her Non existing ddp down on others throat. Next ep she was lecturing on being the perfect modern day Yashoda maa On precap trying to kill Sai What o psychuuuuu
Naya_31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

The precap is worth the discussion but somehow my mind got stuck at one scene . I felt bad for Savi today . I know this track is focusing on Vinu but it was sad that her grand parents who were doting on her few days back have forgotten her and literally no one supported the poor girl . Her parents are also into Vinu . I could see a parallel where V unknowingly ignoring Vinu during Savi’s reveal similarly Sai is doing that to Savi .I was thinking Jagtap should have been there for his tingu master . It would be fun to watch him root for Savi . 

Even if the track is on Vinu can’t they show basic bonding between characters. CN are least bothered about Savi . Savi was supposed to be the dream child of Sairat and only waris of CN yet she isn’t get her limelight. 

This show is so negative in all sense . 

actually the creative director doesn’t use his brain at all. He can’t comprehend whatever you’ve mentioned in your quote coz he doesn’t have it in him lol the guy has way too much to worry lol way too much on his plate like how to show didi almost constantly with various close-ups lol 

Naya_31 thumbnail

No amount of that motivational overdose background music is gonna help didi’s positive character lol 🤣🤣
F1360741-8852-4C1F-9844-6F44C4BAAB2D.jpeg

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

No amount of that motivational overdose background music is gonna help didi’s positive character lol 🤣🤣
F1360741-8852-4C1F-9844-6F44C4BAAB2D.jpeg

I know. What was that BG?! 

Saikhi.is.love thumbnail

It's the battle between pootna and shikandi for vinu🥹🥹

Naya_31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: scarlett22

I know. What was that BG?! 

something like “aaa aaa aaa aaaaaahhaa”

Bansaripatel438 thumbnail