•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 days ago

If veer loves sahiba but she marries angad and seerat creating misunderstandings while being married to angad's bro. Matlab sab extra marital affair game khelenge ek he family mein 🀒gross. 

Posted: 10 days ago

I don't think it will play out that way. I feel like they are going towards that ghisa peeta plot where seerat will probably run away from her wedding due to Gary while the greedy mom will make sahiba marry angad. Either Angad will marry sahiba knowingly to save his family's reputation or won't know and will find out after marriage. Typical drama will start after thar where angad will be hating sahiba and not treat her well and seerat after understanding Gary's reality will try to breakup angad and sahiba's marriage by trying to have Ema with angad. I am just guessing here because I feel like this is the way they are going to go

Originally posted by john909

I don't think it will play out that way. I feel like they are going towards that ghisa peeta plot where seerat will probably run away from her wedding due to Gary while the greedy mom will make sahiba marry angad. Either Angad will marry sahiba knowingly to save his family's reputation or won't know and will find out after marriage. Typical drama will start after thar where angad will be hating sahiba and not treat her well and seerat after understanding Gary's reality will try to breakup angad and sahiba's marriage by trying to have Ema with angad. I am just guessing here because I feel like this is the way they are going to go

This is the actual storyline btw...

Originally posted by john909

And what about veer and kirat then? Will they quit the show due to no screenspace πŸ˜’

Originally posted by NostalgiaLove

And what about veer and kirat then? Will they quit the show due to no screenspace πŸ˜’

Don't know 

Gaaah... What will it take for them to write a normal, realistic story? Without this high-voltage full power-cut drama? 

Posted: 3 days ago
Originally posted by NostalgiaLove

Or they might be used to drive the angad sahiba's story. Keerat doesn't have that much screen time or focus so she is not as loved as veer. Veer has slightly more screen time than keerat so I don't think veer's character is going to be done away with 

Teri Meri Dooriyan