Pandya Store | Episode Discussion #235 - Page 121

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Saakshi2k

They can show this to nullify Raavi's struggles and write no progression for Shiva's character 🥲🥲

But yeh kesa recovery hua ki wapas usi din me pahuch gae jaha se bhule tha🤣 memory regain na hua time travel hogaya🤣wese agar shiva 7saal pehle pahuch gaya toh he must remember the promise he made to raavi " tujhpe andha vishwas karunga" 🥲🥲

shiva mithoo ka zyada bond nahi dikhaya because half of the time he is under medicine effect and jab woh jaagta hai toh ulti sidhi baate karta hai so mithoo be like IDC bye😂😂

Mujhe esa lagta hai koi esa situation aaega jaha chiko and mithoo me se shiva will save chiko as an instinct not mithoo, and mithoo might get hurt or something and this will be next shivi seperation 🥲🤪🥲

Bold - Let's be honest, his promises have always only been valid for a very limited time period. So that won't be an issue at all.

I too think they probably will show something major happening which might then lead to their next round of separation. This show can't seem to go long without repeating that cycle. Let's see what they do come up with.