Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: manny136

the new girl met suman and gaumbi in the temple and helped them do some ritual lol it was like suman found a girl for gaumbi lol

Of course she did—- money is everything for the oldie lol yes, Please go head over heels the new girl lol 
Make your zombie alive again lol 

Naya_31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjali_98

Maybe she needs a BF in her life, to stop the bitterness she gives to everyone 🤓

They say love changes people. Suman may change 😆

that cutie uncle who helped them get the store back is gone with his girlfriend 🤗and I wouldn’t wish that for any man btw lol vile woman should remain single

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

How will she match upto Shweta’s all round personality 😆 or has she really come for Krish or another brother in the same house, like Gombi, Dev or Shiva 😆

Do you think they will turn this into Shweta vs Prerna ? 
Or
Disha 2.0 😲

If she is Anita 2.0 I am all in for it .. 

mpks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjali_98

Dhara needs support agaisnt Raavi and Rishita and then later on Shweta 😆

So she has to be Dhara 2.0

I doubt if this new girl is even for Krish. Isn’t Prerna supposed to live in Canada? What is she doing in Somnath? 😆
Suman even when she is sick, she can conduct doosri shaadi for her bete, she loves doing that, its like her favorite hobby. So Dev, Shiva and Gombi need to be aware 😂

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

O bhaaiiiiii

Ye behan kaun hai!!?

Tell me this is for dukhi pideet Zombi!! 
way hair were flying , eyes were fluttering & Suman was abhibhoot… ye Zombs ke liye honi chahiye! 

Krissu already has prerna of kannedda & Legally wedded Shweta. 

What was that!?????? 
Kitna level ka kuchch bhi this show is on! 

Anjali_98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

Or
Disha 2.0 😲

Who is Disha??? Never heard of her 😲

Anita i know cos she was there at the start of show.

manny136 thumbnail

Shiva was refusing to have his meds so raavi said she would give them to mithu lol he refused and told shiva to have them lol

then in shivi room which looks the same lol raavi gave him meds and they both were looking around the room fb to when gaumbi got the bed for raavi lol shiva dragging her under the bed lol shiva all confused lol

later when shiva was resting chiku came with shesh to get mithu to play with them he had shivas marbles lol mithu was like no way dude you guys are trouble lol they were dragging him again lol shiva woke up and they all introduced themselves to shiva including mithu saying im your son lol

then he wanted to show them how to play with his marbles lol

tom precap shiva will come with the kids to play raavi will tell him to rest and dhara will ask about his meds and what has happened to him and raavi will say its due to her and she will go towards shiva but raavi will block her lol

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

I doubt of this new girl is even for Krish. Isn’t Prerna supposed to live in Canada? What is she doing in Somnath? 😆
Suman even when she is sick, she can conduct doosri shaadi for her bete, she loves doing that, its like her favorite hobby. So Dev, Shiva and Gombi need to be aware 😂

Krish apne rocket ka layover Somnath temple me karake PN aaya to drop Prerna there. 

Anjali_98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: spdp

O bhaaiiiiii

Ye behan kaun hai!!?

Tell me this is for dukhi pideet Zombi!! 
way hair were flying , eyes were fluttering & Suman was abhibhoot… ye Zombs ke liye honi chahiye! 

Krissu already has prerna of kannedda & Legally wedded Shweta. 

What was that!?????? 
Kitna level ka kuchch bhi this show is on! 

It must be Krish's Prerna lol.

Who else would it be 😆

She must have followed Krish to India. 

Edited by Anjali_98 - 1 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

Or
Disha 2.0 😲

Only Dev has escaped from Suman setting him up with someone after he was married to Rishita .

She did mot spare even Gombi during the first pre-leap. As soon as he married Dhara, Suman started looking for another bride for him, remember even asked Kanta to suggest a nice girl for him as she did not like Dhara at that time😆

Shiva, we don’t even have to say anything 😂

Krisuuuuuu’s Prerna isn’t she in Canada? 😂