Users

Frequent Posters

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Pathaan Cruising To History And A 50 Cr Advance

Tuesday 24 January 2023 13.30 ISTBox Office India Trade Network

Google+ Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Addthis

Pathaan is cruising to history as it records the highest advance ever for a film in Hindi be it original or dubbed. the film ended with around 40 crore nett advance by the end of business on Monday and it has probably beaten KGF 2 as this is being written. It will be the first film in history of Hind cinema to commence its first shows with already 50 crore nett in the bad.

The advances saw its best day on Monday as the film went into overdrive and the hope is it does even better today to comfortably surpass that 50 crore nett mark. The first day advances are yet to beat KGF 2 but it should happen by the end of the day and if not at least very close. the advance is less than KGF 2 in smaller cities but the major centres may compensate for that by the end of the day.

On the advances Pathaan should record the highest opening day of all time or thereabouts but the difference is that the three biggest openings be it KGF 2, War or Thugs Of Hindostan have all come on holidays while here the holiday falls on day two and not day one. The current collections in the Hindi belt generally run better on the holidays so its going to be collections in these areas which are going to determine where the collections of Pathaan go on the first day.

If we go by the circuit advances for day one then Pathaan is generally below KGF 2 apart from possibly some properties in NCR and some in Kolkata but there will be a chunk of business coming from South where KGF 2 (Hindi) was very limited so the shortfall can be covered there. Whatever happens the box office for Hindi films is truly back with this film and it coule actually be at a level higher than before.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Well, I think that isn't to take serious...why going overboard with numbers and predictions...let the movie doing it's work then numbers will come...

driven thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clochette

Well, I think that isn't to take serious...why going overboard with numbers and predictions...let the movie doing it's work then numbers will come...

It's a historic advance before the release. Never seen before.

driven thumbnail

Now this thread is going to be my home for the next ten days atleast because .................

DushtKanya thumbnail

This is gonna wreak havoc at the box office 

SRK, Salman, Deepika, most probably Katrina (after her story) and potentially Hrithik in one movie? Monstrous 🔥

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: driven

It's a historic advance before the release. Never seen before.

Absolutely...and that already is a success (so no need, I think, to post numbers that most probably are going overboard 😉 )

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Good luck to srk n his fans for coming back

Good 👍 luck to dp n john as well

Edited by Mai.NePyarKiya - 1 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Originally posted by: DushtKanya

This is gonna wreak havoc at the box office 

SRK, Salman, Deepika, most probably Katrina (after her story) and potentially Hrithik in one movie? Monstrous 🔥

Katrina bhi hai 😲

Hrithik really

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Kash yaha bhi release hujati 😒😔

Salman srk in action suquence 🥵

https://twitter.com/BullaDarinda/status/1617812744144850945?t=ehvvwM5qgb6IjceNw9LjSA&s=19