Pathaan review and box office- (no spoilers please ) - Page 108

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by Briaahna

I totally agree with for some of the OTT action scenes . It kinda dragged and was funny , that skating scene was hilarious .u spot on with style, lacking substance . Another thing which really annoyed me why the hell all movies have to be pakistan and India, WHY? 😞 in my review too I said  many flaws , but it’s shah presence that overpowered those flaws . Simply put you take away shah from this movie it wouldn’t do such huge numbers . I do not want to take credit from anyone, but sorry shah ALONE holds the copyright of THIS movie snd RECORD . He literally made all ATBB from a somewhat lame scripted movie 👏👏👏👏👏👏don’t get me wrong , lame but not boring …😆fast and furious ?

thanks Bri..it helps when all opinions are respected 😊 yes India vs Pak is so done to death..definitely agree that the numbers are due to anticipation to see SRK back on screen..he definitely gave it his all ..it’s just it dint connect with me..the skating scene was definitely worst of the lot but the last flying SRK and John scene was also kinda ridiculous..I agree it was not boring..because too much was happening all the time..I just will wait for another movie from Shah which will make me connect as a viewer..it is definitely his year..maybe Dunki will do the trick 

Originally posted by Briaahna

Deepika and Johnny boy looked hot 🔥slipped into their roles perfectly 

and no kidding bhai looked good ❤️that really surprised me . If he is smart he would delay kkbkkj , manipulate bhai 

diwali ma worldcup bhi ha😔

kkbkkj waise 200cr potential hit ha 🥳

but i read feb ma shah will shoot tiger 3 ka cameo

Shah pls do a romantic movie with Tabu or balan or rani or bring juju chawla now 😩😩 I am so desperate I can even settle with bahurani in a romantic autaar with you 

I BEG YOU 🙏🙏🙏😩😩😩

Originally posted by Mai.NePyarKiya

let see 

bahubali  2 jaega kia ??

Baahubali 2 ka 510cr mushkil hai but not impossible. I think KGF 2 ka lifetime definitely cross hoga

Originally posted by Mai.NePyarKiya

billa bhai bahubali 510 gaya kia 

Monday Drop se clear ho jayega ki Pathaan KGF 2 cross karegi or will it aim for Bahubali 2.

Abhi initial hype, rush & craze mein ye nahi pata chalega ki Repeat audience aayega ke nahi. Aane waale Wed-Thu tak trend saaf hoga.

Then hi estimate lagega.

Originally posted by MaxMayfield

I'm going to have a differing review..and let me please caveat that i am not a hater..i was happy with Pathaan trailer..and was very happy for SRK who broke records and reunited the country to watch a bolly film in theatre after long..

I did not like the movie ..the action sequences were comical in my opinion..and the VFX was just horrible..this look dint suit SRK..i miss the charm of SRK from Chak De or K3G which was effortless..i can't fault his performance..but the script was so lame that i couldnt take it very seriously. Deepika actually looked super hot in the movie....so did John..he was just cruel and so cold blooded in his performance..the interval block was good..but i couldn't stop eye rolling how the movie kept shifting from one country to another..and Jim being invincible and Pathaan actually failing till the last 2 seconds..Dimple K's character was actually my favourite from the movie..it had a great arc..all in all i think this is Siddharth Anand's typical action flick..all style but minus substance..one time watch at best...but i would definitely wnot watch this again for sure..give me Chak De 100 times or Dil Se or Swades or K3G or even Chennai Express one more time...or just that i expect some intelligence from SRK in his script choices..the movie will make a lot of money..but it won't be remembered as a great movie for sure

Pretty much my feeling about the movie.😆 It wasn't even entertaining.

The success belongs to SRK and to the annoyance audience was feeling at being told what to do by certain bots. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago