Tu Jhoothi Main Makkar - Official Trailer Out Now - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

Bassi is playing RK's friend's role here, he is shown so less in trailer. This is total bullshit, this guy can eat up RK if given chance, that much talented he is. Faadu Stand up comedian & doing such silly role. I am sure in film he must have more lines, but mazaa ni aaya, ek line uski bhi banti thi.

Stage pe khada kar do RK ko Bassi ke saath, na audience hass hass ke girr jaaye Bassi ke jawaabon se. RK ke koi funny dialouges bhi nahi the, kar kya rahe hai makers 😡

I watched the trailer. It's fun. They both want breakup but aisa breakup jisme samnewala khud breakup kare. They r manipulating each other for breakup but ranbir's character actually falls in love with shraddha's character. I want to watch this movie but chemistry is not attractive for me. I wish isme aditya-shraddha or ranbir-deepika hote to zyada maza aata but koi ni I'm looking forward to it

Three and a half minutes trailer and not a clue what the movie is about 😕  

Ranbir’s hairline is too distracting. And he looks too old for this bachelor player type characters. He doesn’t have the face where he can continue to play 20 somethings. 

Shraddha looks her usual pretty self. But again, the dialogue was just too repetitive and didn’t go anywhere.  

The movie might have fun peppy songs though.  

After a loonngg time RK in a RomCom, also that RK entry scene uff faduuuuu 🥳Hit hain boss..RK Shraddha chemistry 

There is something wrong with Ranbir's face and eyes. I can't figure it out... he's not suiting this type of role anymore. This is a typical Varun or  Kartik role. 

It looks like a typical Luv Ranjan movie with manipulation and stuff. With good songs, it will probably be a hit. 

Originally posted by Jazzkapur

I watched the trailer. It's fun. They both want breakup but aisa breakup jisme samnewala khud breakup kare. They r manipulating each other for breakup but ranbir's character actually falls in love with shraddha's character. I want to watch this movie but chemistry is not attractive for me. I wish isme aditya-shraddha or ranbir-deepika hote to zyada maza aata but koi ni I'm looking forward to it

Thank You! 

Shraddha Kapoor is back with a bang.......i would love to watch a maakar girl on my screen🥳...... Imagerk and Sharddha are looking so hot☺️🙈🙈..

I can totally relate to this. I've already had five major breakups here.