Teri Meri Doriyaann

Episode 20: Sweet Nothings and Unsavoury Meetings

LadyWhistledown thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

I actually enjoyed today's episode a lot... well, at least most of it. 

I kind of fast-forwarded all of Seerat's borrowed gyaan and words of wisdom to the Brars - especially Angad. But the main reason I enjoyed today's episode was Sahiba - Angad. Their story and the enemies to lovers trope might be cliche, but we can't deny the fact that they have CHEMISTRY. Even those words of hatred or fury, or even one single glance to each other has chemistry compared to all Angad and Seerat scenes put together. 

I'm also kind of tired of Santosh's Seerat jaap. I really wouldn't mind a few episodes without Santosh in it. And even the actress seems to be over-doing some scenes. 

And coming to the Lohri event, it was love! The typical fall and catch scene, but with a twist😉jahan pe hamari ladki saviour nikli! Sahiba has now saved Angad twice, one physically from the aag, and second emotionally and mentally, through her decoration. But Angad😡 that ungrateful idiot! Before their love-story starts, i really wouldn't mind Sahiba punching Angad on the face once. In fact, i think I want that scene badly. He needs to be given a reality check. What are the makers trying to show? That Angad is a pathetic guy whose ego and pride comes before everything? I'm not saying that he should soften towards Sahiba after she saves him from the fire, but some gratitude, at least as a monologue would be nice. I'm actually looking forward to the Tashan in the precap! And... It seems like there's gonna be a Veer - Keerat scene tomorrow ❤️ I'm really waiting for more of their scenes too!

And... Yes! The Seerat - Gary track has started! Our Cindy baby is now falling into his not-so-carefully laid trap! 

What do you think of the episodes guys?? Let's discuss!

Love, 

Niya 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sahiba - Angad has a really good chemistry. I am sure when Angad will learn the truth he will fall for her. 

Santosh Seerat scenes are too cringy. I really don't like their screen space. 

But yes excited for Veer Keerat's scenes.

ShivaShumbo thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Hiii.... 

Hye... VJ in love is the most wholesome thing in the world. I can't wait to get to that point. 

And basically, just like the jumka, everything Seerat shows to be is what Sahiba really is. I think the makers are making the point that though the initial attraction was to Seerat due to her 'beauty queen' looks, the answers he is getting for the question that he wants answered by his life partner is all Sahiba. 

I am sure that once all of this siyappa is done, when they start to get to know each other then Angad will fall harder. 

I am just happy they are showing the typical tashan-e-romance scenes because they are all I watch this for. 

Honestly I am done with Santosh. At least she is not denying that she is partial to her elder daughter. I am glad Sahiba has Taiji and Papa and Keerat. 

And Keerat is the darling. I can't get over her yesterday's bike scene. She needed a better entry with that. Stupid makers couldn't even do that.

Can't wait to see Veerat scene. Hopefully, we will get to see Angad and Keerat face off too now that there is no Santu-Sindy duo to stop her. 

Vaise, from where are they going to bring international travel company, charity organization now? Is she gonna say Sahiba and Keerat are charity cases or something??? I wouldn't put it past them.