Anupamaa

Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 23 Jan 2023

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Maya demands Choti Anu’s custody 

Episode begins with CA n MaAn giving an extempore group dance performance on stage. The song was “Kehete hain mujhko hawa Hawaii “ 

All present their clap in appreciation, Baa is the only one feeling sore n jealous of Anupama gaining popularity. Maya is clicking away pics n videos of K family . 
Barkha and Ankush have decided not to fight , Ankush decides he will get his son to live with him despite what Barkha feels about it. 

Adhik tries to appease Barkha and assures he was happy with his family but Barkha shows no signs of happiness. 

Anupama notices Samar trying to stop Dimple from crying . She joins the two and advises on how not to return back to Baa since she was elderly n not react to her caustic remarks. (Brain washing her n conditioning her to accept being verbally abused 😒👎🏼)

Toshu is getting beaten up by his friend, Toshu has borrowed friends car with the excuse of taking ill granpa to hospital but not o ly did he lie but he also got his car scratched . Toshu lands in trouble yet again and Vanraj again offers to bail him out by paying for the damages . Kinjal is disgusted . 

Baa wants to discuss Toshu but he is not interested l he warns Toshu that he has tk stop all his flop business and all this show offism right now tight here . Van will not tolerate any more of his nonsense. 

MaAn have decided to move away from Shah family n stop fighting as they were fed up. 

Kavya is being missed b6 Baa Van , Baa again passes caustic comments about Kavya . To their surprise Kavya appears on stage launching a new product , it’s a new brand of perfume . As she launches the product she gets loads of appreciation from audiences and also from his director Mohit . Kavya is very happy . Baa and Van totally disapprove of her performance, her costume and her closeness with Mohit . They remain quiet about it today as Kavya shares her happiness n success.  Kavya announces this was launched by Maaya . 
CA is excited to hear this name . But Maaya does not appear before audiences. Maa an are waiting to meet her . Maaya secretly carries on taking pics n video.ps of K family .

all are invited by organiser to partake in kite flying competition.

Kinjal collects a kite n manja , She does not allow Toshu to write his name along with Kinjal and Pari on their kite . 
Ashik and Pakhi decide to keep their past aside n make new beginnings , they will happily fly their kite n not allow it to be cut by anyone . 
as Samar collects a kite for himself n Dimple. Baa watches them n fumes with fury . 

MaAn collect a kite for themselves , they write Anu, Anupama and Anuj’s names on it . CA wants to fly Maya’s kite n is disappointed when she makes no appearance . 

Precap

When everyone is flying kites at Makar Sankranti event , Maya uses her kite to cut the kite flown by MaAn CA family . CA is excited to see Maaya . She introduces herself as CA’s real mom n states she was here to take her child’s custody.  MaAn are shocked. 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Anupama wants everyone to be a doormat like her. Kinjal ka doormat transformation complete ho gaya toh now she is on mission to make Dimple another doormat for Shahs

Edited by TheSunShine - 1 years ago
Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

After today, I hope Maya gets custody’s of Choti Anu.😡 Anupama’s shouldn’t raise anyone’s daughter with this mindset that no matter what a vile woman says to her bullied victim that her victim shouldn’t defend themselves against her abuse because she is older 😡 what a pathetic excuse of a woman she has become. I was so disgusted by her comments today.😡

Toshu the pink clown show continues today with more lies and made up connection.😂😂. 

Kavya, showed her modeling😂😂. The look on Baa and Vinrij face was priceless. 😂😂😂 I skipped through the rest.

Bring on Maya, already! 😂😂😂 

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheSunShine

Anupama wants everyone to be a doormat like her. Kinjal ka doormat transformation complete ho gaya toh now she is on mission to make Dimple another doormat for Shahs

I know right.🤦🏻‍♀️. Learn to respect your elders, keep your mouth shut, Baa says stupid stuff in angers…Don’t be batimaaz with her in return ugh…😡 

Anjali_98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheSunShine

Dimpy and CA are her next 2 doormats in making. Soon CA will also take that route.

If anyone says anything to CA she will be told woh baare hai. Woh kabhi bol dehte hai gusse mein app kush raho. 

Snowstorm22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali_98

Dimpy and CA are her next 2 doormats in making. Soon CA will also take that route.

If anyone says anything to CA she will be told woh baare hai. Woh kabhi bol dehte hai gusse mein app kush raho. 

Exactly! This is the reason why, I don’t want Anupama raising her anymore.

Anjali_98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snowstorm22

Exactly! This is the reason why, I don’t want Anupama raising her anymore.

She totally groomed Kinjal and some of  Kavya aswell 🤣glad she saw sense before it was too late.😆

Shame she couldnt do it to her own daughter 🤣

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/162545997

Link of about  my thought  of giving  respect  to elders

Edited by surabhi01 - 1 years ago
Snowstorm22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali_98

She totally groomed Kinjal and some of  Kavya aswell 🤣glad she saw sense before it was too late.😆

Shame she couldnt do it to her own daughter 🤣

One person she needed, I agree.😂

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

One thing I'm glad about is that they showed kite flying because what was the point of this whole event otherwise. 

And yes Team MAAya ftw!!! Shitnupa ki toh fitrat mein hi ghulami hai. As correctly pointed out by many today and before she is just brain washing the others to be versions of her to serve her masters. Totally unfit to be a mother. 

Why is that ghatiya characterless buddhi not dead? She's just a waste of oxygen... 

Pigtosh should be beaten up every episode 🤣