Why Santosh Is Obsessed With Seerat's Marriage?

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 13 days ago

So, we all saw in yesterday's episode where Babaji was going on about Sahiba and Santosh kept interrupting him asking him about Seerat and who she will marry. Will she be rich and all that? And I was like, what is wrong with her? Babaji already said she will marry rich why is she so obsessed with her elder daughter?


And today's episode, after watching the interview session I realized something...


Santosh is so obsessed with her beauty queen Seerat and her marriage is because her 'beauty' is the only personality Seerat has got. She had no principles, no ambitions nor any talent. She lives solely on being beautiful. 

Sahiba has her art and wants to go somewhere with it. She wants to be a renowned artist.

Keerat is a wrestler and wants to go to the Nationals. 

These two will get somewhere. They will reach somewhere in their life. (Unless the PH interferes and makes them homemakers)

But Seerat got nothing. 

Absolute shoonya. 

So the lady has to do something right???


At least that's what I think it is LOL.

What do you guys think?

Posted: 13 days ago

I didn’t think of it like that. Hmm, that might be the reason why she is so obsessed with her marriage.


Honestly, I think the babaji did want to do something to help Sirat avoid her fate but got so irritated by Santosh’s constant nagging that he was like “leave it, whatever will happen will happen” lol. 

I won’t be surprised if they show that Keerat and Sabina were actually adopted or something. Cause Santosh doesn’t even care an iota about them. 


Posted: 12 days ago
Originally posted by Dear.Zindagi


I didn’t think of it like that. Hmm, that might be the reason why she is so obsessed with her marriage.


Honestly, I think the babaji did want to do something to help Sirat avoid her fate but got so irritated by Santosh’s constant nagging that he was like “leave it, whatever will happen will happen” lol. 

I won’t be surprised if they show that Keerat and Sabina were actually adopted or something. Cause Santosh doesn’t even care an iota about them. 



I take back what I said. The woman said in today's episode that Seerat is her favorite and she is her chamakda heera. 


Seriously. I need a break from Santu-Sindy duo but they are all there is on screen these days. 

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by ShivaShumbo



I take back what I said. The woman said in today's episode that Seerat is her favorite and she is her chamakda heera. 


Seriously. I need a break from Santu-Sindy duo but they are all there is on screen these days. 



Oh I was watching the episodes in very fast forward  so I probably missed that dialogue. 


But seriously, Sahiba who is the only one financially supporting the family is treated like a third-class citizen by santosh


but Sirat who is the eldest and yet does nothing in the house is treated like an angel smiley5


Maybe Sahiba’s father had an affair and the result was Sahiba and Keerat. Hence, why Santosh treats  them like inferior to Sirat and expects them to always be on call incase something happens to her beauty Queen 🙄

Posted: 12 days ago
Originally posted by Dear.Zindagi




Oh I was watching the episodes in very fast forward  so I probably missed that dialogue. 


But seriously, Sahiba who is the only one financially supporting the family is treated like a third-class citizen by santosh


but Sirat who is the eldest and yet does nothing in the house is treated like an angel smiley5


Maybe Sahiba’s father had an affair and the result was Sahiba and Keerat. Hence, why Santosh treats  them like inferior to Sirat and expects them to always be on call incase something happens to her beauty Queen 🙄


Na na... All characters in this serial has split personality. 


Sahiba - usually a nice girl but was pretty rude at the Brar mansion even though they deserve it. We stan a queen who knows to answer back but maybe not soo angrily??? And maybe have the same Josh with her weird mother-sister combo?


Angad - vaise he is Mr. perfectionist who treats staff respectfully but suddenly he is grabbing Sahiba's hand and acting like Ravan. Why? 


Santosh ji - Calls Sahiba mother of the house, sleeps on floor as paschathab and continues with her khanda. 


No words matlab no words. 

Posted: 12 days ago

Thank you for mirroring my thoughts... that's what I believe too. The characters are still in the building phase... Sometimes it's confusing. Looking forward to this show being a stunner. The last show with so much cast was Ishqbaaz! Let's see where this goes. 🤷🏻‍♀️


Originally posted by ShivaShumbo


So, we all saw in yesterday's episode where Babaji was going on about Sahiba and Santosh kept interrupting him asking him about Seerat and who she will marry. Will she be rich and all that? And I was like, what is wrong with her? Babaji already said she will marry rich why is she so obsessed with her elder daughter?


And today's episode, after watching the interview session I realized something...


Santosh is so obsessed with her beauty queen Seerat and her marriage is because her 'beauty' is the only personality Seerat has got. She had no principles, no ambitions nor any talent. She lives solely on being beautiful. 

Sahiba has her art and wants to go somewhere with it. She wants to be a renowned artist.

Keerat is a wrestler and wants to go to the Nationals. 

These two will get somewhere. They will reach somewhere in their life. (Unless the PH interferes and makes them homemakers)

But Seerat got nothing. 

Absolute shoonya. 

So the lady has to do something right???


At least that's what I think it is LOL.

What do you guys think?

Posted: 12 days ago
Originally posted by TheInkMistress


Thank you for mirroring my thoughts... that's what I believe too. The characters are still in the building phase... Sometimes it's confusing. Looking forward to this show being a stunner. The last show with so much cast was Ishqbaaz! Let's see where this goes. 🤷🏻‍♀️



Honestly saying, don’t expect much from this production. It is the same production who made Ghum. And I think we all know how that show is. If it was some other channel I would even have some expectations, but it is star plus and especially with all the shows they have rn, no hope. 


Infact even I liked then first 4-5 episodes as they were very refreshing, but then the whole function happened and all the second-hand embarrassment, shouting, yelling, etc etc. I zoom through the episodes by fast-forwarding. 

Posted: 12 days ago

If truth be told, I have been fast forwarding almost all the shows post Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (the OG). That show was not only a stunner but a refreshing one with the element in the storyline, the fun and colours of life Khushi's character had to offer and how ASR was just the opposite of her... in fact, the supporting cas was equally important and they were all marvellous at their work!


I get where you're coming from. I have drastically shifted to Prime, Hotstar and Netflix Series. Far more substantial. Moreover, these shows have become redundant. 


I will continue to watch it for sometime, though. I guess, we do know the end result. We all watch it for the stories they weave around the characters to keep the hope alive in Love. 🤷🏻‍♀️ But for me, Khushi-Arnav's chemistry (even if it was so toxic on so many levels initially) marked the standards. Post that show, I'm yet to find that one couple that rocked my world... 


Woah, I am going all drama here today 🙈

Edited by TheInkMistress - 12 days ago

Teri Meri Dooriyan 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Angad will marry seerat

pencil Anilaanu   stackexchange 30   eye 2592

Anilaanu 30 2592 7 days ago pagalkajal

Topic Info

5 Participants 12 Replies 944Views

Topic started by ShivaShumbo

Last replied by ShivaShumbo

loader
loader
up-open TOP