Priyanka interfernce in Shalin Tina matter make things dirty

Posted: 1 years ago

I think Priyanka inteference in Shalin Tina matter makin things worse as she is doin idhar ka udhar for both of them and she uses their words very conveniently.

As per my take ..

I don’t think that’s the case. I think Priyanka became Tina’s support system in today’s episode.

I don't think so. She was very clear from the start that both shatina are fake to some extent, but as she started interacting with both she realized that shalin is being more fake. Tina was being bashed for being fake but shalin was getting sympathy... Still he constantly blames Tina for the fake love angle. The only thing I agree with Tina is that shalin is no 5 yrs old to get led on despite each & everyone telling him not to be with Tina. Still he chose her, so both are wrong not just Tina. So I think PCC is not doing idhar ki udhar but has slight inclination towards Tina's side. 

I dont think so.. Priyanka  definitely became support system for Tina which is much required for Tina to survive at present but Tina being Brand Tina play game by throwing dirt  on others and she dont understand where she is going wrong and were to Stop.. 

Shalin mother has schooled him to make Priyanka as his friend and consider Tina has his enemy which failed miserably for him and  also Shalin has no one else to talk. 

So both are frustrated and digging their on grave. 

Priyanka is just helping Tina and making it difficult for shalin to play his act. 

They both need to avoid each other.. Public getting bored of their antics on repeat mode....wish someother contestant take charge and give some new content and free us from this torture 

Edited by MUNNII - 1 years ago

Originally posted by MUNNII

They both need to avoid each other.. Public getting bored of their antics on repeat mode....wish someother contestant take charge and give some new content and free us from this torture 

Hoping some cracks in mandli....n some drama

bored of tinlin

Originally posted by Rafangirl

bored of tinlin

I wanted Nimrit to join sound and shalin...but she did U turn next day 

Originally posted by juhi.roy

I think Priyanka inteference in Shalin Tina matter makin things worse as she is doin idhar ka udhar for both of them and she uses their words very conveniently.

As per my take ..

sorry your take is wrong. Priyanka is only trying to pacify things. She however should stay away from both Shalin and Tina as it is making her look not so good.

Originally posted by Rafangirl

bored of tinlin

Cracks in mandali are getting evident, both Shiv & Stan are aware of Nimrit's insecurities & contrasting principles to further her game the cleave started from family week that had highlighted undisclosed  preferences, input from family members most definitely altered train of thoughts for most.

Shiv won't totally overlook Nimrit or Sumbul but don't see him indulging blindly now.

With last leg of show on, dynamics will shuffle most likely Nimrit & Shalin might witness considerable fizzle in equations .

Exactly.. I am looking forward to see Nimrit solo playor along with Shalin and Shiv playing with Priyanka.. Enough of Mandli and shatin.. 

Originally posted by MUNNII

Exactly.. I am looking forward to see Nimrit solo playor along with Shalin and Shiv playing with Priyanka.. Enough of Mandli and shatin.. 

shiv-stan will be co-ordial with pri but won't play together

both r leaders n won't follow the other

similarly nim will do ruthna-manan drama with shiv but won't go against him

she has habit of playing in herd / grp

plus its too late for nim..3 weeks left

so many times she was given wake up call, her father said, bb called her 'lost'...sal gave her hint abt her father-arch convo,,,,fir bhi i don't think its possible