AnupaMaa disappointed me

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Why did she tell Baa, "Aap Samar Ke Dadi Hain, Is Liye Aap Ko Dimpy Se Naraaz Hone Ka Pura Haq Hain, Lekin Uski Beizzati Karne Ka Nahin."

What right does Baa have to be angry at Dimpy? Is a Dadi allowed to be angry at every woman his grandson interacts? Which era is MAA living in?

Samar and Dimpy are mature adults. They can talk in public or private. Samar's Dadi has no right to interfere in his private life. And, can't MAA understand Leela insults Dimpy because she is a rape survivor? Holding a person responsible for being raped is as much a crime as raping someone. If MAA can punish MM for raping Dimpy, then why can't she file a mental harassment case against Baa? How can a woman silently witness a rape survivor being character assassinated daily? If my biological mother ever criticizes a rape survivor, I will immediately cut all ties with her. I know MAA does not care about her husband and daughter's dignity, but I expected her to be at least a little bit considerate of a rape survivor's dignity. I am very disappointed today.

Edited by MOTHERHOOD - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

That's because she behaves first and foremost as an unpaid maid of tamashahs and then as a human. Vaise toh bohot mahaanta jhaadti hai but when mawaali jhuli degrades others she only says things like vo buri nahi hai, gusse mein bol dete hai, baa badi hai aur bade hamesha sahi hai etc. 

When she couldnt take a stand for her own self when this filthy hag character assasinated her, dimpy ke liye kya hi stand legi......

Musketeer_95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Why did she tell Baa, "Aap Samar Ke Dadi Hain, Is Liye Aap Ko Dimpy Se Naraaz Hone Ka Pura Haq Hain, Lekin Uski Beizzati Karne Ka Nahin."

What right does Baa have to be angry at Dimpy? Is a Dadi allowed to be angry at every woman his grandson interacts? Which era is MAA living in?

Samar and Dimpy are mature adults. They can talk in public or private. Samar's Dadi has no right to interfere in his private life. And, can't MAA understand Leela insults Dimpy because she is a rape survivor? Holding a person responsible for being raped is as much a crime as raping someone. If MAA can punish MM for raping Dimpy, then why can't she file a mental harassment case against Baa? How can a woman silently witness a rape survivor being character assassinated daily? If my biological mother ever criticizes a rape survivor, I will immediately cut all ties with her. I know MAA does not care about her husband and daughter's dignity, but I expected her to be at least a little bit considerate of a rape survivor's dignity. I am very disappointed today.

She has been a disappointment since the day she decided to return back the vile house after EMA revelation. She should have left that day but no... Parivaar that abused you and stayed silent watching you suffer is more important than a genuine caring mother brother along with a friend like devika. SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A DISSAPOINTMENT. SHE WILL BE A DISSAPOINTMENT. 

Milk_cake thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Usne kinjal ko anupamaa 2.0 bana diya ab dimpy ko banayegi 

DailySoapBai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly it's not like Dimpy was ever rude or misbehaved with Baa for Baa to be angry at her.... just hating on her for no reason and Anupamaa was just ugh today.... she basically said Baa can taunt Dimpy but not in public 

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

What in the world? She said that? Was Anuj nodding his head holding her pallu? ðŸ¤”

Every normal mother would shield her children if their grandma is angry at them or hurling abuses. But this woman

Anupama's irrational respect for those who insult her repeatedly is what appears unbelievable. Are people like her in real life? I do not think so. I hope there aren't. 

Musketeer_95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SmithaRam

What in the world? She said that? Was Anuj nodding his head holding her pallu? ðŸ¤”

Every normal mother would shield her children if their grandma is angry at them or hurling abuses. But this woman

Anupama's irrational respect for those who insult her repeatedly is what appears unbelievable. Are people like her in real life? I do not think so. I hope there aren't. 

People like her end up in mental asylums. 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I mean …when doesn’t  DungarpaMaa disappoint 

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

"AnupaMaa disappointed me" should be the tag line of this forum

Arshi67 thumbnail

The definition and boundary of 'haq' is the root cause of a lot of Anupamaa's problems. She is unable / unwilling to even try and introspect on it. What is her own haq, what haq should she allow people over her. Even now, you can see her keeping some distance from SH is just her going through the motions to keep Anuj satisfied. I would like to believe he can see that, but is going with it on the slim hope that this distance may give some sense of perspective to Anupamaa.  

Baa is horribly uncouth and her behaviour is getting more and more vile. Wishy washy attempts to silence her are never going to work. The response of those around her enables her to act the way she does. The fault lies in all of them, not just her. With Bapuji leading the way ðŸ˜¡