Posted: 1 years ago

I will be using respectful words so that warning nahi mile 

But truth is there for everyone to see

A woman who cheated a man to get married to him and always  wanted to have S$x with his younger brother

Her husband left her ..when he came back he wanted to leave the marriage and release her but she cheated him yet again with false promises never gave him any conjugal life ..

then stole an embryo from a young mother to steal her husband .. blackmailed the mother to keep quiet otherwise she would hurt the infant inside her 

Is being  compared to Yashoda Maiya 

In my eyes  she is pootna .. the one who had poisoned milk in her bosom .. and lord Krishna sucked her dry and killed her .. if Vinayak is Krishna then he should kill this pootna type character  right now at a young age ..and release his mother from her  evilness 

Edited by Sinmegh - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bansaripatel438 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes you are right 

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

P for Pootna .. mommy daddy to the rescue - Page 5 | Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar  Meiin

Pootna says HIIII ! 

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Sinmegh

I will be using respectful words so that warning nahi mile 

But truth is there for everyone to see

A woman who cheated a man to get married to him and always  wanted to have S$x with his younger brother

Her husband left her ..when he came back he wanted to leave the marriage and release her but she cheated him yet again with false promises never gave him any conjugal life ..

then stole an embryo from a young mother to steal her husband .. blackmailed the mother to keep quiet otherwise she would hurt the infant inside her 

Is being  compared to Yashoda Maiya 

In my eyes  she is pootna .. the one who had poisoned milk in her bosom .. and lord Krishna sucked her dry and killed her .. if Vinayak is Krishna then he should kill this pootna type character  right now at a young age ..and release his mother from her  evilness 

Thing is she knows everything but acts blind like V confessed that yeah I regret not stopping Sai that day from leaving. V loves Sai n never be a husband to her. Yesterday episode she confessed it. Now she is being referred to as Yashoda

They should have avoided this, then i get it...its meant to rile us more n increase dilemma in Sai's mind. 

Its intentional for negative hype. If they indeed think that viewers will forget P k kaand...then they are delusional...trp aunties should or I say must reject this narrative

Thanks dear .. jab starplus apne ads denge promoting her dialogue bazi I will chipkao this 

If you see the leap in pandya store it is so beautiful when they met each other after 7 years you can feel the angst n pain in each character 

Rishita when she saw shiva n Ravi and their kid the love as a chachi was so visible in her eyes 

Every character had the right emotions .. just compare it with how the Chavans react with Savi 

Even Virat never gets the right vibe ..

It’s a dirty family .. frankly you don’t want Sai n Savi to stay there .. they should go far away 

But if they go far away Virat will claim Vinayak as his son ..so in a perverse way .. Sai has to be in Nagpur .. then Virat cannot claim Vinayak as the lost son 

Kaku mandli will forever crib they don’t have a waaris . If Karishma has a son .. he will be given all the importance and Vinayak will be treated like samrat .. in Chavan niwas 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Btw Krishna is also called as Pootna ka son because she breastfed him. So tomorrow when Patralekha will call herself as Krishna ki maa, everyone please read it as Pootna and not Yashoda maiyya. 

Everyone copy? 

Sorry can’t tag more than 10. 

Mikis thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Now her facial expressions make sense lol 

I don't see a difference between this and what we see in ghum 🤔

Looks the same to me !

This content was originally posted by: nutmeg7

Btw Krishna is also called as Pootna ka son because she breastfed him. So tomorrow when Patralekha will call herself as Krishna ki maa, everyone please read it as Pootna and not Yashoda maiyya. 

Everyone copy? 

Sorry can’t tag more than 10. 

Bansaripatel438 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail