Such a feel good and binge-worthy show!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

I was behind two weeks worth of episodes and I just caught up with all of them. I was catching up on one episode per day and binged one full week's today. It was so worth it. Bhavna gathering courage to fight for her case got me so proud 👍🏼. And Raghav's genuine concern for her and then him admiring her courage made me feel so warm and fuzzy inside 😳. I must say Rahil's expressions through his eyes says so much. The sudden change in his expressions in scenes where his family is talking about the case but he needs to show he is approving of it despite his concern for Bhavna is so good.

Everyone please stay active here. Why the forum is so dead? 😔 I thought I missed out on a lot in two weeks but it looks the same where I left it 🥱. 

I wish they'd focus more on the leads instead of Bhanu and his ranting. That's probably what puts off the audience. The days when he had a vow of silence were the best. I'm not invested in any character at all! They need to flesh out each character and help us understand why they are the way they are. We saw a little glimpse of the one of the ladies feeling lonely because her husband is out all the time but they could have made the story much more interesting instead of everyone being a quasi villain in Bhavna's life. Even in Raghav's house, the SIL is trying to cause trouble but failing, though I must say it's great to see a smart ML who foils her plans all the time. 

I'm sure Raghav's ex will show up later and cause more drama but for now I'm curious to see what will make Bhavna finally think about her own wellbeing instead of putting up with the nonsense of her in-laws. This show has great potential and the leads, especially Rahil is a brilliant actor. There must be a reason he took up this project and I hope low TRPs won't cause them to shut it down. Mature love stories can be amazing if told well. 

Edited by inlieu - 1 years ago
Originally posted by inlieu

I wish they'd focus more on the leads instead of Bhanu and his ranting. That's probably what puts off the audience. The days when he had a vow of silence were the best. I'm not invested in any character at all! They need to flesh out each character and help us understand why they are the way they are. We saw a little glimpse of the one of the ladies feeling lonely because her husband is out all the time but they could have made the story much more interesting instead of everyone being a quasi villain in Bhavna's life. Even in Raghav's house, the SIL is trying to cause trouble but failing, though I must say it's great to see a smart ML who foils her plans all the time. 

I'm sure Raghav's ex will show up later and cause more drama but for now I'm curious to see what will make Bhavna finally think about her own wellbeing instead of putting up with the nonsense of her in-laws. This show has great potential and the leads, especially Rahil is a brilliant actor. There must be a reason he took up this project and I hope low TRPs won't cause them to shut it down. Mature love stories can be amazing if told well. 

Yes I posted when Bhanu was still in maun vrat saying it is a feel good show 😛 but now it's back to what it used to be. I still think that a villain like Bhanu is required as it creates suspense and brings out emotions in audience so they are curious to know what's next. I think they will slowly show back stories of each character as they did when they revealed the enmity between the two families. It took a long time for the revelation but they did. 

I hope so too that the low trps don't affect the show. I have noticed almost all Star Bharat shows are in 0.2's so I think they are doing ok as per the channel. 

i am thinking to start binge watch it now❤️

Originally posted by Reenatyzed

i am thinking to start binge watch it now❤️

It will be totally worth it 😳.