Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Want a new girl for abhimanyu

Asthetic thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Now we all sympathies with Akshara and her pain,what she went through in that birla house,we sympathies with abhimanyu also cause he lost his brother his babie( not both but still) it is somewhat understandable if we look at things without bias.....

But what i don't relate with is this nav nav jaap......nav ye nav vo,are kaan Pak gye hain mere,kya bakwaas dikha rhe,now he is father to abhir before akshara is mother to him🤷🤷🤷kuchh sense hai is baat ka,mtlb ye sb dikha ke itne well executed leap ko ekdum........ek to pehle hi abhimanyu ki jagah abhinav ka naam likh ke cringe kr diya hai cheezon ki,ab ye sb dialogues.......

Now coming to current scenario,i would want a new girl for abhimanyu,i would love to see how akshara handles that,if abhimanyu is living with the thing that Akshara moved on, would be interesting to see how akshara reacts when she sees abhimanyu moving on......but but i know hume sirf arohi hi dikhegi😑😑😑

Edited by Asthetic - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I'd love to see that but makers are fixtated on Abhira and makers expect audience to accept the couple even after all the butchering they did. 

Just see how Akshara is still not over Abhi. Matlab it's only ever gonna be Abhira at the end of the day.

They should get Krystal Desousa or another such actress who will match Harshad. Pranali is great but they've ruined Abhira so don't wanna see them together now. Abhi is too hot headed and Akshara is too reckless. They both need someone who challenges them rather than babysit them.

Asthetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: Silveraliax

I'd love to see that but makers are fixtated on Abhira and makers expect audience to accept the couple even after all the butchering they did. 

Just see how Akshara is still not over Abhi. Matlab it's only ever gonna be Abhira at the end of the day.

They should get Krystal Desousa or another such actress who will match Harshad. Pranali is great but they've ruined Abhira so don't wanna see them together now. Abhi is too hot headed and Akshara is too reckless. They both need someone who challenges them rather than babysit them.

agreed,with most, except that i do want abhira together 😅😅😅.....a new female entry opposite harshad needs to be there taaki akshara ka nav nav jaap band ho, it's so so irritating,i like the Krystle dsouza,she and harshad would also look good onscreen........ it's high time a female entry needs to be there,but a good person this time.....tbhi na dono taraf se vo angst aur tadap dikhegi.......

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Asthetic

agreed,with most, except that i do want abhira together 😅😅😅.....a new female entry opposite harshad needs to be there taaki akshara ka nav nav jaap band ho, it's so so irritating,i like the Krystle dsouza,she and harshad would also look good onscreen........ it's high time a female entry needs to be there,but a good person this time.....tbhi na dono taraf se vo angst aur tadap dikhegi.......

Don’t worry..after Kasauli/Shimla track gets over, we r going to get Udaipur track…wahan abhi and Arohi’s marriage ll kick start 🥲

Asthetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: Blackwater

Don’t worry..after Kasauli/Shimla track gets over, we r going to get Udaipur track…wahan abhi and Arohi’s marriage ll kick start 🥲

i will again stop watching 😅😅

Amru4krish thumbnail

Arohi se achcha Birla hospital ki nurses hey....

Nehi tho pakka Ruby should be back..... She is 100 times better than rohi ...

Ruby jaldi aajao ... Aake apne diwale ko lejao....

Amru4krish thumbnail
Originally posted by: Blackwater

Kick start will work as start and kick for Arohi .... 

Wedding track start and Abhimanyus full action kick out Arohi .... 🤪

Asthetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amru4krish

Arohi se achcha Birla hospital ki nurses hey....

Nehi tho pakka Ruby should be back..... She is 100 times better than rohi ...

Ruby jaldi aajao ... Aake apne diwale ko lejao....

yeah amru,Ruby jaisi bhi ho par the girl that played Ruby is so beautiful 😍😍bring her back,this time goody goody,taaki she and abhi can become friends 

Asthetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amru4krish

Kick start will work as start and kick for Arohi .... 

Wedding track start and Abhimanyus full action kick out Arohi .... 🤪

yaar seriously koi nayi entry kyun nhi le aate ye log.......

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Makers are on weed alag hi nasha kha ke dialoges likh rahe hai