•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

I have over the years made fun about the longest running show along with TMKOC.

However the leads of the current season were in dire need of a hit. I am not referring to trps but episode count matters for Harshad and Pranali too.

After DSDSB Harshad's shows have tanked in terms of script, execution etc.

Bepannaah went down d drain due to clashes between the concept creator and channel.

3rd generation for a year did have a smooth run thanks to legacy fans inspite of huge loopholes.

Rajan Shahi definitely provided employment when actors were searching for work.

Edited by Salutethearmy - 1 years ago

Bp had a lot of potentials but they ruined it even tere liye. Even though i feel yrrkh should end but i want actors to have  a good name too. If the longest running show ends with gen 3 hc and pranali may get a wrong tag which is unfair. I want them to wrap up gen 3 and actors should choose to move out so that then can bring a new gen if needed. 

I will still give benefit of doubt to Tere Liye after the crap Ekta is churning out these days. She can do a sequel .

SP wanted her to exclusively produce shows only for their channel.During TL Balaji got Parichay on the floors which led to the abrupt closure.

I cannot find flaws in Tere Liye. Harshad did a fantastic job he was much better than Prem Juneja.

BP was developed by a director, he wasn't qualified to write script, dialogues, screen play as those departments were handled by the creative director. The constant tug of war between the director and channel led to a early shut down.

The same CV is in charge of Radhe Mohan on Zee, she is doing a decent job. It is very evident that the director did not comply with the channel.

Coming to Yrkkh DKP cannot run a 4th generation without developing side characters or giving leads some amount of integrity.

RS can run the trilogy for another year only after correcting all the wrongs.