Aapki kya majboori thi....

Posted: 1 years ago
Confrontation of Viaan and Katha was great, acting, dialogues, body language, Viaan not able to make eye contact. perfect. did anyone notice Viaan came barefoot. micro details that you miss in ITV. Kudos to Adnan and Aditi. Ehsan also I want to appreciate. Viaan and Katha looks at peace after the confrontation. I am on a weekend road trip. So reserving this post for a long essay on this episode. all of you feel free to pour your thoughts out here . Sorry guys. I am unable to tag anyone

Originally posted by Lethamukund

Confrontation of Viaan and Katha was great, acting, dialogues, body language, Viaan not able to make eye contact. perfect. did anyone notice Viaan came barefoot. micro details that you miss in ITV. Kudos to Adnan and Aditi. Ehsan also I want to appreciate. Viaan and Katha looks at peace after the confrontation. I am on a weekend road trip. So reserving this post for a long essay on this episode. all of you feel free to pour your thoughts out here . Sorry guys. I am unable to tag anyone

Looking forward to the post. The scene was so wonderfully executed, I am stuck there watching in loop.

I am new to the forum and this particular scene dragged me here.

very good confrontation episode....

The only thing that is not allowing me to fully appreciate this is how Katha seems to have no anger or bitterness at all towards her FIL for a far more heinous letting down, while she is repeatedly (& quite rightly) taking Viaan to the cleaners. Why is she not wondering what answers PapaG will give to god for having consigned a kid, any kid, to hell.

Betwwen an indecent proposal and a hit & run, what would u call a bigger paap? According to the show, it is the former. Kisi ko marne ke liye chod diya? Koi baat nahi.

Originally posted by Bana

The only thing that is not allowing me to fully appreciate this is how Katha seems to have no anger or bitterness at all towards her FIL for a far more heinous letting down, while she is repeatedly (& quite rightly) taking Viaan to the cleaners. Why is she not wondering what answers PapaG will give to god for having consigned a kid, any kid, to hell.

Betwwen an indecent proposal and a hit & run, what would u call a bigger paap? According to the show, it is the former. Kisi ko marne ke liye chod diya? Koi baat nahi.

Exactly. Every other flaw in the show i can ignore but this whole thing around not being upset with papaG doesn't sit right with me. I hope they at least show a proper apology from his end when they do start talking to each other in the future.

Originally posted by Bana

I hope we get a scene where she's blasting PapaG as well but Aarav ke dadaji hai woh so compared to Viaan, unko kaafi aasani se mil bhi jaayegi maafi 😞 (The fact that he turned her down twice despite knowing everything is just so infuriating)

Originally posted by kshitu_20

I hope we get a scene where she's blasting PapaG as well but Aarav ke dadaji hai woh so compared to Viaan, unko kaafi aasani se mil bhi jaayegi maafi 😞 (The fact that he turned her down twice despite knowing everything is just so infuriating)

I don't think he will ever ask for forgiveness i feel he will try to snatch Aarav from Katha then only she will open her mouth.

At present she seems quite OK with the FIL 

Originally posted by Ssp123

I don't think he will ever ask for forgiveness i feel he will try to snatch Aarav from Katha then only she will open her mouth.

At present she seems quite OK with the FIL 

I think at present she just doesn't want to say anything for Aarav's sake which is okay for a while but one apology minimum has to be there for all that crap he spewed and if she doesn't sunao him the way she blasted Viaan, I will be so mad at her 😡 

I can definitely see him wanting Aarav with him.. Yeh hoga pakka ek din 😡

I am also getting that negative vibe fm PapaG because at his core he is a self-centred, egoistic, chauvinistic man. Such men also love their wives but that doesnt make them adorable! I did not like the way he spoke about Katha with his son & DIL referring to her without any warmth as a temporary guest  - and this was after MamaG had ‘the talk’ with him, so clearly he hasn’t had a change of heart. I think he will want Aarav & genuinely love him as granddad but he will not accept Katha. Being the chauvinistic man he is, he will try to get Aarav without Katha. This is my prediction but I hvnt seen the OG.