Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 21 Jan 2023

Posted: 1 years ago

Episode begins with Baa offering Til ke laddoos to her family members , Babuji jokes about breaking teeth , Van, Samar, Pakhi enjoy the tasty laddoos . Pakhi and Adhik joins them others for going to the event . 

There is excitement in Kapadia family as they all get dressed and leave for the Sankranti function, CA looks forwards to flying kites, Anupama is hesitant about meeting Shah family there, she wants to avoid any confrontation. Anuj warns Anupama that Shahs have all the rights to attend public functions just like all other families .

Bar Ank do not wish to attend the function, MaAn understand their feelings, because of their recent fight, but later they are surprised to find them at the venue. Their fight carries on and Ankush insists he will get his illegitimate son home, irrespective of Barkhaโ€™s wishes. Barkha discusses with her lawyers her rights n the illegitimate sonโ€™s rights on property n wealth. 

At shooting Kavya is distracted at work , she remembers the disapproving comments n feels saddened , her director Mohit tries to help her concentrate.

Shah family arrives with loads of Tamasha. Toshu drives the car, honking all the way to attract attention. Samar n Dimple get busy with their stall adverting about the dance academy. Toshu has plans to advertise his new found business in brokering property deals, he wants  to grab attention of the rich n famous. Shah family warns him not to do any such thing with his flop business already the family had lost all their savings, he better learn a lesson n give up the idea of business, but Toshu is incorrigible and insists on carrying on.

Shah family n K family come face to face, Baa and Van refuse to meet the K family, Babuji, Kinjal, Samar meet n greet them happily. Toshu visits his stall and guides the youngsters on how to attract attention of the rich n famous for furthering their business.

CA a looks around the stalls and expresses her wish to buy few items. Unknown to them Maaya is secretly filming their moves.

Precap

MaAn are surprised as a stranger lady hands a bag of gifts to CA. She is so happy to receive all her fav items in the bag. Anupama asks the lady to identify herself . She introduces herself as Maaya, the real mother of CA. Anupama tightly holds CA in her arms and Anuj too feels possessive about CA.

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Now  if baa or if anyone  say to anupama  tumne  yeh nahi Kiya woh nahi Kiya tum aisi ho waisi ho .anupama  should  have not  give  clarification  but  clearly  say Haan nahi Kiya, nahi karoongi  Mera man jub karega to main karoongi nishi  aayega to nahi karoongi .who the hell are u to decide  for me mujhe kya karna chahiye  aur kya nahi   .koi main choti bachi hoon Jo muje bataooge ki tum yeh Karo aur woh Karo 

Yes mujhe kisi ka khayal  nahi yes much kisi ki parwah nahi  yes main hoon selfish  yes main hoon kaamchor  

Kya,karlogi tum  Mera,. Jaao Jo karna hai Karlo mujhe koi farak  nahi  padta,

Edited by surabhi01 - 1 years ago

Anu/Anuj/Choti/Dimple: In car going to the festival. Choti is excited because Maya will be there. Because she called her this morning and invited her. Dimple will help Samar set up the stand for the Dance Academy. Any is worried Baa will make a scene. Anuj says to her not worry, the event is for everyone. I have to say, I was surprised Maa remembered she has a business too, I thought she might have forgotten it by now like her financial  literacy course.๐Ÿ˜‚. 

Shah: Everyone is ready to go. Baa has made sweet, Pakhi/Adhik come and bring gifts for the family, how sweet of them. Bapuji wants to eat the sweet but Baa said no because of his teeth. Hands it over to her precious unemployed son instead. Samar wants the sweets and mentions to have it packed for Dimple and Baa says no, not from her house. Toshu comes down dressed like a pink clown with another one of his brilliant ideas for business which will sure to fail๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

They all leave for the festival. Baa hopes The Kapadias stay away from them. As I was watching this and seeing Toshu come down dressed like a clown with another failed business, idea, all I kept on thinking was this idiot will not rest until he gets locked up in Ahmedabad prison.๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ His father told him, his dadi has no more jewelry to give but still it didnโ€™t bother him. What is next to give in order to save this idiot from Prison, Baaโ€™s Organs or Vinrij? Kavya nor Kinjal or Maa will be bailing him out.๐Ÿ˜‚

Festivity: Anu/Anuj get there, and they see Samar has already set up the stand and Samar comes over to greet everyone. Now the Shahs are finally here too. Baa per usual isnโ€™t happy to see Dimple this close to Samar. Baa  says to Kinjal donโ€™t go over there with Pari you know how excited Choti gets when she see her and starts to touch her. Kinjal let her know because she wants to play with her.

Bapuji says something to Baa about this not being just for her and that he was going over there to say hello to his daughter and kinjal, Pakhi and Adhik follow. Choti asks why is mustache uncle and nani not coming to say hell and she was going over there to say hello?! Kinjal stops her and says stay here and play with Pari.

Both Ankhush and Barkha have arrived not before arguing over Ankhush not having his son there and Barkha calling a lawyer. When Barkha called, her lawyer, I was thinking could it not wait until tomorrow? (Not sure about India, here in USA, if you can prove paternity and the father has no will, the child can go to court to get his share of his fatherโ€™s estate unless the father has a will which can be contested in court too.) 

My heart broke listening to Choti, with a big heart wanting to go over and give mother and son hello even though they were not coming over.๐Ÿ˜ข.

I was pissed at Baa for treating Choti for not having real parents and being from orphanage.๐Ÿ˜ก.
I rather adopt a kid from an orphanage than have one her batimaaz kids as my own.๐Ÿ˜ก

My hate  for this woman grows minute by minute. Why couldnโ€™t they leave her at home locked up. They could have left her son with her for company.๐Ÿ˜ก

What is this surprise Kavya has? I hope it is divorce papers for Vinirij handed to him tomorrow at the festival.๐Ÿ˜‚ I am getting tired of this language Baa uses to describe Kayva and wanting to cut her wings.๐Ÿ˜ก

When she said that, all I kept saying was. She isnโ€™t Anupama and your son will be on his divorce number 2, very soon.๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ. 

preview: I am saving rest of my anger for when Baa says something insulting about Dimple. I need all my energy to type it out.

I already  know  that cvs don't bother  about  anupama  financial  literacy  course  bus faltu  ki dragging  stretching  kar Rahe Hai But may I ask writer  why maaya entry  should  be during  only and only on Makar  sakranti   why not her entry before  Makar  sakranti   

Makar  sakranti  mein hi kyon  entry  karani maaya why not  before   aisa kya Makar sakranti mein maya woill entre only on Makar Sankranti not before .Maya ki entry  ko poora,ek hafta drag Kiya gaya isme  mujhe sense samajh  nahi aaya 

Kyon  faltu mein itna drag karte Ho  story 

Itna bekaar  ki cheej drag karne se Acha tha is hafte  anupama  ki financial  literacy  attend  karte hue dikhate  to better  tha but  why will  cvs show this  inhe bekaar  faltu  ki cheej hi drag Karni hai 

Originally posted by surabhi01

I already  know  that cvs don't bother  about  anupama  financial  literacy  course  bus faltu  ki dragging  stretching  kar Rahe Hai But may I ask writer  why maaya entry  should  be during  only and only on Makar  sakranti   why not her entry before  Makar  sakranti   

Makar  sakranti  mein hi kyon  entry  karani maaya why not  before   aisa kya Makar sakranti mein maya woill entre only on Makar Sankranti not before .Maya ki entry  ko poora,ek hafta drag Kiya gaya isme  mujhe sense samajh  nahi aaya 

Itna bekaar  ki cheej drag karne se Acha tha is hafte  anupama  ki financial  literacy  attend  karte hue dikhate  to better  tha but  why will  cvs show this  inhe bekaar  faltu  ki cheej hi drag Karni hai 

To give her all the hype they could, they stretched it. And makar sankranti because there's no other festival in sight๐Ÿ˜† they just want to make her enter on a special occasion, a festival. 

Originally posted by CheekuKaBeej

To give her all the hype they could, they stretched it. And makar sankranti because there's no other festival in sight๐Ÿ˜† they just want to make her enter on a special occasion, a festival. 

Writers are really struggling since the time it switched to daily episodes instead of the sunday break. Too many useless filler episodes because they have nothing to show. 

If they necessarily wanted her to enter on makar sankaranti, then might as well have shown kite flying competition between acchi MAA and evil MAAya to mark the start of the tashan ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by surabhi01

Financial course sirf 3 mth ka tha. Diwali se pehle start hua tha toh ab tak complete nahi ho gaya hoga. Ya college waale wait kar rahe hai ki anupama di aaye toh hum classes start karenge. 

Baaki students ne complete kar liya hoga ya woh bhi chutti par hai. 

I think financial course is completed from makers side. 

Kisi din bus anuj bhaagta hua aayega aur kahega  and kahega anu tum dr ban gayi.. Tumhari finance phd degree aa gayi. 

MAA's pampering of the cash cow continues. When she saw the Shah family entering the fair, I could tell from her face that she was dying to hug them and feed Baa the Khichdi she secretly brought for her. But, in fear of hurting her cash cow, she controlled her wild urge to instigate Baa so she taunts her. Maa's ears are thirsty for Baa's curses. 

MaaYa is still recording. She must have been a CC camera in her previous life. 

Shameless Kavya is still showing her cleavage to Paraya Mards. She ain't gonna learn her lessons unless the Paraya Mards attack on her. Her knight in shining armour is still waiting to save her from those evil eyes and cover her assets with a sutee saree.

โ€ฆ.

Edited by YoungHeart - 1 years ago
Originally posted by MOTHERHOOD

MAA's pampering of the cash cow continues. When she saw the Shah family entering the fair, I could tell from her face that she was dying to hug them and feed Baa the Khichdi she secretly brought for her. But, in fear of hurting her cash cow, she controlled her wild urge to instigate Baa so she taunts her. Maa's ears are thirsty for Baa's curses.

She was looking for a way to go there secretly if, only her ATM would walk away for few minutes with his child, than she could rush over and apologize for the other day and feed the Khichdi herself.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

MaaYa is still recording. She must have been a CC camera in her previous life.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Shameless Kavya is still showing her cleavage to Paraya Mards. She ain't gonna learn her lessons unless the Paraya Mards attack on her. Her knight in shining armour is still waiting to save her from those evil eyes and cover her assets with a sutee saree.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.