Wasn't it too easy for Priya?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

I didn't understand the whole logic of just taking out Priya from the elimination challenge  I telt it was really unfair on other contestants. I mean the whole point of a team challenge is the team swims and sinks together irrespective of individual performance. Just based on Priyanka's opinion they just made Priya safe

Originally posted by bhshre95

I didn't understand the whole logic of just taking out Priya from the elimination challenge  I telt it was really unfair on other contestants. I mean the whole point of a team challenge is the team swims and sinks together irrespective of individual performance. Just based on Priyanka's opinion they just made Priya safe

Really??? That’s ridiculous. If that’s what they want to do, they should be consistent and do it every week, no just a random time.

Originally posted by Raina101

Really??? That’s ridiculous. If that’s what they want to do, they should be consistent and do it every week, no just a random time.

Yup!! Its actually quite ridiculous to just let one person be saved out of the whole teamits so unfair on other team members 

I’d really have liked to see her make this dish, wouldn’t have been easy for her.

The idea was ridiculous I did not like at all Priya survived this week but I don’t think she is going to next week looking at the precap and chef Ranveer reaction on her food. 

Last week she was not good and I wanted her to be eliminated but this week her cashew dish was great.  

I’d really have liked to see her make this dish, wouldn’t have been easy for her.

I feel the whole journey is too easy for her. She is breezing through without any real effort. Last time she got saved even with the bad soup because she was part of winning team. This time even though she was in losing team she still got saved because judges suddenly thought one team member should be saved just like that

Originally posted by priya185

Last week she was not good and I wanted her to be eliminated but this week her cashew dish was great.  

Yaa last week only she should have gone but got saved due to her team.

I thought she and Yashu are the weakest contestants so will get eliminated but she got saved

Yaa last week only she should have gone but got saved due to her team.

I thought she and Yashu are the weakest contestants so will get eliminated but she got saved

3 people should have been eliminated yesterday Sachin as well.

Yashu is already gone, he is so young and still came this far.

I feel the whole journey is too easy for her. She is breezing through without any real effort. Last time she got saved even with the bad soup because she was part of winning team. This time even though she was in losing team she still got saved because judges suddenly thought one team member should be saved just like that

Today her dish was fortune dish of the day she and Priyanka got advantage.

Edited by reborn-re - 1 years ago