Game well played, BB !!!!

Posted: 1 years ago

The makers have finally brought the truth out as to who was actually faking on the show from today's episode

Aaj shalin toh nanga ho hi gaya...😆

Saundarya ka bhi band baja diya and exposed her fake angle with gautam who has been character assassinating and body shaming tina her for her height constantly when tina has done her no wrong whatsoever.

The episode was dedicated to bring out real characters of these two contestants who have been actually faking on the show.

Something tells me makers actually love tina....❤️

Originally posted by TinnTinna

The makers have finally brought the truth out as to who was actually faking on the show from today's episode

Aaj shalin toh nanga ho hi gaya...😆

Saundarya ka bhi band baja diya and exposed her fake angle with gautam who has been character assassinating and body shaming tina her for her height constantly when tina has done her no wrong whatsoever.

The episode was dedicated to bring out real characters of these two contestants who have been actually faking on the show.

Something tells me makers actually love tina....❤️

if eviction happens it's saundarya...she should get a reality check ... looks like her mom didn't give her one. 

There is always two side of story. I need to hear his side of the story because I believe thatTina koi dudh ki dhooli nahi hai. Always mens are considered to be at fault when womens are equally in fault and more in some instances..

Putting all the blame on Shaleen that he wanted to meet with him before entering. Why she did not tell this before in front of the camera for 105 days. Did Shaleen ne uske mouth mai tape lagaya tha. Khud toe reveal karti hai ki wo uski ex ki friend hai and it's unclear who called who and who told who.

Priyanka and Ankit knew before coming in the show and planned a strategy which did not go too well. What is wrong with discussing tghat I am going when you know someone going to BB.

She is not a child, knowingly if his ex was her friend and she knows certain thing and if it is true then why she was provoking by being too cozy herself with him for 105 days plus, Ab apne par fake ka blame aaya toe, she is spitting the venom.

If you have so much self respect, why you continued your friendship and did not say all these things in front of the camera because now you are no longer friend. Shaleen ne tumhare muh par tape lagaya tha for 105 days to not to speak in front of the camera

I saw in one of the episode, Tina entered in the bathroom when Shaleen was already there and both came out togather. Why did you go inside. Tab apni image ka dhyan nahi aaya. Did Shaleen force you to come inside the bathroom.

Ek aurat Tina doosri aurat ke baare mai bolti hai chipakna and tab doosri girl ka image ka dhyan nahi aaya

Now she is dragging Sajid, Soundarya, Gautam, Sumbul that they are wrong when khud chipakti hai boys ke saath. Tum chipak chipak ke dance karoge aur bologe arey wo mera dost hai, tum camera ke saamne I love you bologe by chipak kar with him aur bologe ki maine dosti mai bola hai. Did Shaleen force you to say love me in front of the camera.

Jab uska dog died tab she was rubbing Shaleen's fingers, touching his hand in a very weird way that will increase any normal person harmones. Did Shaleen tell you to come to me and touch me in weird way.

Tina is telling after 105 days of fooling around with him that usne mugh se meri material chees maangi, arey bata na kya chees maangi. Why not having guts to tell everything. 

Shaleen knows lot of her ugly secrets which he chose to keep his mouth shut and he told Priyanka also that he will not tell. Should we call this Shaleen's strength or weakness by not opening his mouth and this woman is spitting venom. This conersation should have been face to face conversation with Shaleen, instead  of talking in the room with Priyanka and telling BB not to air. It's totally unfair for other person who can not defend himself.

Now Tina knows that she lost the game so trying to play abla naari to gain sympthy while she is nominated and fake ka crown mila hai when she is equally or may be more at fault.

I have a different perspective based on watching episodes about this woman, playing abla cards. If certain things are against your moral values, you should speak up instead of playing games for 105 days and putting all  the blame on a men just because he is not opening his mouth. I am 100 percent sure if she spitt this venom within 30 days after being cozy with him,BB still would have aired it but she continued to play and play and play games with him including discussing about having babies with him. 

Originally posted by HoneY_BeE

if eviction happens it's saundarya...she should get a reality check ... looks like her mom didn't give her one. 

Ya I think bandariya ka time ho gaya abhi isi liye uske jaane se pehle usko parting Gift mein aaj ka footage de diya hoga...😆

Originally posted by konakush

There is always two side of story. I need to hear his side of the story because I believe thatTina koi dudh ki dhooli nahi hai. Always mens are considered to be at fault when womens are equally in fault and more in some instances..

Putting all the blame on Shaleen that he wanted to meet with him before entering. Why she did not tell this before in front of the camera for 105 days. Did Shaleen ne uske mouth mai tape lagaya tha. Khud toe reveal karti hai ki wo uski ex ki friend hai and it's unclear who called who and who told who.

Priyanka and Ankit knew before coming in the show and planned a strategy which did not go too well. What is wrong with discussing tghat I am going when you know someone going to BB.

She is not a child, knowingly if his ex was her friend and she knows certain thing and if it is true then why she was provoking by being too cozy herself with him for 105 days plus, Ab apne par fake ka blame aaya toe, she is spitting the venom.

If you have so much self respect, why you continued your friendship and did not say all these things in front of the camera because now you are no longer friend. Shaleen ne tumhare muh par tape lagaya tha for 105 days to not to speak in front of the camera

I saw in one of the episode, Tina entered in the bathroom when Shaleen was already there and both came out togather. Why did you go inside. Tab apni image ka dhyan nahi aaya. Did Shaleen force you to come inside the bathroom.

Ek aurat Tina doosri aurat ke baare mai bolti hai chipakna and tab doosri girl ka image ka dhyan nahi aaya

Now she is dragging Sajid, Soundarya, Gautam, Sumbul that they are wrong when khud chipakti hai boys ke saath. Tum chipak chipak ke dance karoge aur bologe arey wo mera dost hai, tum camera ke saamne I love you bologe by chipak kar with him aur bologe ki maine dosti mai bola hai. Did Shaleen force you to say love me in front of the camera.

Jab uska dog died tab she was rubbing Shaleen's fingers, touching his hand in a very weird way that will increase any normal person harmones. Did Shaleen tell you to come to me and touch me in weird way.

Tina is telling after 105 days of fooling around with him that usne mugh se meri material chees maangi, arey bata na kya chees maangi. Why not having guts to tell everything. 

Shaleen knows lot of her ugly secrets which he chose to keep his mouth shut and he told Priyanka also that he will not tell. Should we call this Shaleen's strength or weakness by not opening his mouth and this woman is spitting venom. This conersation should have been face to face conversation with Shaleen, instead  of talking in the room with Priyanka and telling BB not to air. It's totally unfair for other person who can not defend himself.

Now Tina knows that she lost the game so trying to play abla naari to gain sympthy while she is nominated and fake ka crown mila hai when she is equally or may be more at fault.

I have a different perspective based on watching episodes about this woman, playing abla cards. If certain things are against your moral values, you should speak up instead of playing games for 105 days and putting all  the blame on a men just because he is not opening his mouth. I am 100 percent sure if she spitt this venom within 30 days after being cozy with him,BB still would have aired it but she continued to play and play and play games with him including discussing about having babies with him. 

Shalin ka game ho gaya bhai ya been jo bhi ho

Usko lagta tha woh smartly play kar rha hai tina ko , bb ko aur hum sabko andhere mein rakh ke jo bhi kar rha tha

BB uska baap hai woh jab aahir jake aaj ka episode dekhega pata chalega ..😆

More than tina I give credit to BB for exposing his game...aaj tak h

Jo log puch rahe the kya hai kya nahi hai....

Aaj ka episode jis tarah se banaya hai, it's pretty clear what BB thinks about shalin and his game..😆

@chinkey801

I appreciate your efforts  partaking in meaningful discussions...

Thanks for the visit

Come again..😆

Edited by TinnTinna - 1 years ago

Usko lagta tha woh smartly play kar rha hai tina ko , bb ko aur hum sabko andhere mein rakh ke jo bhi kar rha tha

Aaj ka episode jis tarah se banaya hai, it's pretty clear what BB thinks about shalin and his game..😆

arre Salman be toh Tinna ka character bataya , kitni gandhi soch aur kitni manipulative hai , Sreejita ne bhi bola kitno ka ghar todi hai , archana ne bhi bola boyfriend ki paise se sanam kharid ti hai 

This is coward way to air her side of the story

Tina and Shaleen ko face to face conversation hona chaiye

Just because Tina is saying all the pitty stuff in front of camera that does not make her innocent. I will call it partner in crime and may bve equally and more at fault.

Peeth piche toe koi bhi bandook se goli maar sakta hai. 

Ab toe venom ugle gi since usko fake ka khitaab mila hai.

@chinkey801

I appreciate your efforts  partaking in meaningful discussions...

Thanks for the visit

Come again..😆

@tinntinna,

app ko samjh nahi ayega , partaking meaningful iscussions , ha ha what a joke, Tinna brand mata ki jai jai kaar meaningful discussion nahi hota,,,

Aur bus kuch log bolne se Tinna ki game  achi nahi ho gayee, main forum me dekhlo , kitni baj rahi hai.

Bol ne se pehele Tinna brand mata ne kabhi naho socha hoga, ke how it's going to backfire her own.

If she knew Shalin is so bad, why she got involved and chipak chipak ke dance karte waqt yaad nahi aya.

Actually BB khel gaye.

Tinna mata ne khud ko Expose kiya

Edited by chinky801 - 1 years ago

Mazaa aa gaya dekh kar… kya expose kiya hai Tina ne is chicken ko…itne dino se victim card play kar raha tha… aaj Shiv aur Tina ne zabardast expose kiya hai is trashlin ko..  bechaara kaam se gaya 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by rushi1981 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by rushi1981

Mazaa aa gaya dekh kar… kya expose kiya hai tina ne is chicken ko…itne dino se victim card play kar raha tha… aaj shiv sur tina ne zabardast expose kiya hai is trashlin ko..  bechaara kaam se gaya 🤣🤣🤣

Mazza kanha aya abhi tak, jaa ker dekho behen , kasi watt lagi hai Tinna ki Twitter per and also in big boss daily discussion.

Sab chi chi bol rahe hai.

Basicallly usne sreejita ke baat ko sahi prove kar diya.

Chipko chipko boyfriend to boyfriend ha ha ha Tinna Maat