Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

I just can’t with the groom hiding behind his bride. Own it or lose it, dude! Why did he gain all that weight back anyway? I remember at one point he had lost a lot of weight. 

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Daebak

One trial and one final.

If you spot Bollywood, that means its the final event, if not its trial.

And mehendi/pooja before each trial😆

But why youngest beta got no phoren ceremonies? The other two did. No function at Lake Como-lika?

I thought ye shaadi me BTS+BlackPink bulayenge to serve food.😆 I would've loved to hear the Korean version of Sanedo Sanedo (Gujju song).

didn't Beyonce come to isha's function?

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Supari_khala

I just can’t with the groom hiding behind his bride. Own it or lose it, dude! Why did he gain all that weight back anyway? I remember at one point he had lost a lot of weight. 

He obviously lacks the discipline to be able to maintain a healthy life style. Someone here mentioned a couple of weeks ago that there’s actually a McDonald’s inside their residence Antila. If that’s true then his parents aren’t helping the situation at all. Given their wealth they can afford the best trainer, nutritionist, chef, and counseling for him. But he’s a grown adult and until he decides to put in the work nothing else will make a difference.  

All that being said, I did feel really bad for him watching these pictures. This should be the happiest time of his life and his insecurity is taking over and he’s standing behind his fiancé in pictures, even in group pictures. And he’s not even that tall so in half those pictures you can’t even see his face properly. 

I do hope something clicks with him and he makes changes. He is clinically morbidly obese and at this rate he won’t make it to 50.  

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

He obviously lacks the discipline to be able to maintain a healthy life style. Someone here mentioned a couple of weeks ago that there’s actually a McDonald’s inside their residence Antila. If that’s true then his parents aren’t helping the situation at all. Given their wealth they can afford the best trainer, nutritionist, chef, and counseling for him. But he’s a grown adult and until he decides to put in the work nothing else will make a difference.  

All that being said, I did feel really bad for him watching these pictures. This should be the happiest time of his life and his insecurity is taking over and he’s standing behind his fiancé in pictures, even in group pictures. And he’s not even that tall so in half those pictures you can’t even see his face properly. 

I do hope something clicks with him and he makes changes. He is clinically morbidly obese and at this rate he won’t make it to 50.  

It is sad. His parents have enabled him since he was a child. His lack of confidence is telling. 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Okay, but how many times is this Ambani person going to get engaged/married?? I swear, I see at least once every six months or so 😳😒😩

Edited by LazyBiing - 1 years ago
Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

So they all are in mostly Indian style attire.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: nonam

didn't Beyonce come to isha's function?

Yup

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nothing in the world could induce me to marry someone as grossly obese as AA. This Radhika is one brave girl! Apart from anything else, the health problems he is likely to develop..or has already developed..would be terribly scary. It's shocking how he put all that weight back on so fast after losing it all. What can one possibly eat to become that size ?!

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Akshay Kumar looks dapper. Don't like anyone else's clothes. 

Ash's hair is beyond help now, as are her voluminous outfits. That poor daughter of hers is being made to look like a mini Ash. Wonder if she'll ever be able to develop her own look/identity.

v_nakshara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Deepika and Katrina look really nice. I love Deepika’s sari. For once, Ranveer is wearing a nice outfit. 

Ash looks like a wax figure. Same type of of outfit but different colour, same hairstyle, red lipstick and fake smile plastered on her face. Why can’t she wear a sari? She looks so good in saris. 

I’m not sure what is her obsession of dragging her daughter everywhere! Just leave her at home for once!