Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Or at least become friends. 

Frankly terrorist attacks at night in Our jammu Kashmir area and they want to do business during the day👎🏼 No Words...

This  will not work

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

can anyone guide me with one question , does cheif of army staff in india decide the politicial ground that who will be in government and when will they need to go , i mean  interfering in politics like in pakistan bajwa did 9 month ago and when public went against that decision they started crackdown on people who were protesting agasint this decision to end imran regime by giving the power to those people who were looting the country since last 30 years pml n and ppp,

Arshad Sharif - Senior Pakistani Journalist has been killed in Kenya

this guy got killed by intelligence by speaking agasint the regime change operation 

Woah ---See this is what it is---

I have heard from many people---inn logon ke upar bharosa nahi rakh sakte

When you see there interviews---they r like 5 saal ke liye bhool jao kashmir-----pahile theek karo----pheer dekhenge---------this is like you will do same after 5 years when u have money---kaun bhrosa rakhega aise logon ke upar

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

bold: That's what I doubt...in a functioning democracy, there wouldn't be cheating at elections or influencing judicial departments or persecute people with false accusations to shut their mouth.

blue: Isn't the "judicial wing' biaised, too, in many entities?

red:However, they don't follow this concept in India and I feel sorry to have to say that I've no faith that a government respects ALL the people of their country disregarding religion, social position and financial income, neither in India nor elsewhere. There may be some democracies that try to do so, but - at the moment, India isn't doing it. It would be a dream come true if one day all people get respect, from the tiny baby to the quivering, demented old ones...

Sorry 

Late for discussion 

Any proofs ? 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Hi 😊 no problem...

What kind of "proof" do you wish?

Palak2812 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clochette

Hi  no problem...

What kind of "proof" do you wish?

Proof of cheating in election 

Edited by Palak2812 - 1 years ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

If you're interested (really interested) in proofs for cheating in elections you should look for them...they exist in the Internet world. And the easiest way to cheat is by using computers...

Minorities not respecting majorities and vice versa are just examples for people not respecting other people... what is the point to stress on majority or minority? What leads to the bad deeds is the same...

You want to point a finger to someone? Easiest thing of the world...and the most common one...