What if India and Pakistan Never Separated? |

Posted: 1 years ago

Why look backward?What has happened has already happened. No point going back to that phase. Looking forward is the only way.

India has already moved on and is trying to realise it's potential.Has become one of the major players in global economy. Has built world class educational institutions.

We remained a democracy despite major hurdles like overwhelming population and poverty.

Where is Pakistan now? It spent all it's resources in making nuclear weapons and now they don't have money for anything else.They are going around with begging bowl.

India has moved on to a different league altogether.

Pakistan should stop seeing itself as a rival to India. India doesn't remember the existence of Pakistan and only time India remembers Pakistan's existence is during cricket matches and when there is some terrorist attack.

World sees Pakistan as a failed state and home for terrorist training schools.

Inada may have it's faults but it is still a functioning democracy with all it's  voices ranging from far right to far left creating cacophony.

No.We may have cried a lot during partition but what ever has happened we are moving on. So should Pakistan.

Kaash...it would be so much fun seeing them work together

My family was one of those displaced post partition and even then I would still say India is in a league of its own compared to its neighbours. If we can improve education and literacy, the world is our oyster and nothing will be able to stop us. 

May be Ind n Pak should reunite/merge again .

This Dhruv Rathee moron. He lives in Germany and makes half baked videos with no research. He's prone to information bias and caters to a certain section that actively hates India with no institutional or social solutions for systems in place. The only thing left remaining on IF was to see someone spout his nonsense. Have had enough of his cronies on Twitter ðŸ˜µ

Menopause tak thode aur bachche (chote chote desh) paida hote. 

Pakistanis should have listened to Gandhi instead of Jinnah, now they are bankrupt with bad reputation while India is an emerging country with a good image abroad and I know what I'm saying because I live in Europe and people in general like India and speak well about Indians.

There is nothing more to see the Pakis opening "Indian" restaurants and making themselves Indians in the West 🤣 maybe they are afraid of their real Origin? 🙄🤔

Yikes…. some of these responses.