Promos for Upcoming Week (Shaadi Special & Republic Day Special) - Page 5

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by altgr

Yes and Sonakshi Ankona singing Vande Mataram. I think for Republic Day Special songs same gender pairs work better. 

They aren't opting for these pairs coz of gender..it's like those comparison posts n videos.

Rishi-Pawandeep..potential winners

Bidipta-Arunita..she is mostly given same songs as Aru's..also good voice n the jodi effect.

Chirag-Nihal..similar voice and very good at soft romantic songs

Debo-Sayli..good at peppy foot tapping numbers

Navdeep-Sunny.. similar singing style/genre

Shivam-Danish..can sing at both extreme high n low pitches

Sonakshi-Ankona..haven't heard much of Ankona

Senjuti-Ashish..earnest, expressive singing

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 1 years ago

Poor girl - she is saying kya aap log bhi! itni si baat ka itna batangad bana rahe ho.  I mean not literally, but that's what her facial expressions seem to be conveying.

Edited by PV_IFhandle - 1 years ago

Other than what I said above... It is interesting to see how PD hands over the mic.  He touches near his right elbow with his left hand while handing over the mic with the right hand.  That is what you would do when making an offering as part of a religious ritual.  And this seems like an almost unconscious action when he does that.  I wonder if this is a reflection of spirituality with which many musicians view their music - almost religious.  We know he comes from a family of folk musicians - his grandmother was one of the first female folk singers of Kumaon, and his parents have been folk singers and musicians too.  A lot of folk music revolves around festivals and religious occassions, and hence it is plausible that from childhood he has been brought up to respect everything that aids his musical profession.

Sunday afternoon over analysis 😄

Originally posted by PV_IFhandle

Other than what I said above... It is interesting to see how PD hands over the mic.  He touches near his right elbow with his left hand while handing over the mic with the right hand.  That is what you would do when making an offering as part of a religious ritual.  And this seems like an almost unconscious action when he does that.  I wonder if this is a reflection of spirituality with which many musicians view their music - almost religious.  We know he comes from a family of folk musicians - his grandmother was one of the first female folk singers of Kumaon, and his parents have been folk singers and musicians too.  A lot of folk music revolves around festivals and religious occassions, and hence it is plausible that from childhood he has been brought up to respect everything that aids his musical profession.

Sunday afternoon over analysis 😄

It is over analysis. ðŸ˜ƒ

In our hills the culture, especially with people of Nepalese origin, is never to give anything with one hand.

It is very common and you are even served food with the non-serving hand touching the elbow.

I am aware of this culture in Uttrakhand also, a state I visited very often in the past.

Originally posted by Realityshow

In our hills the culture, especially with people of Nepalese origin, is never to give anything with one hand.

It is very common and you are even served food with the non-serving hand touching the elbow.

I am aware of this culture in Uttrakhand also, a state I visited very often in the past.

Yes but the reason behind that is this spiritual/ religious belief.  Especially when serving food.

Originally posted by PV_IFhandle

Yes but the reason behind that is this spiritual/ religious belief.  Especially when serving food.

My understanding is that it is meant to show respect and is practiced by some cultures in the world. ðŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Realityshow

Yup I agree with you we tend to do same thing like same thing like when you giving tea we touch elbow or wrist.