Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SilverBell

If iblis Is Woken Then Kabul Will Be Destroyed

He And Simsim Will Rule Over The World So Ali Needs That Pendant

ab Iblis ka character hai to if show works with Abhishek kabhi to he will come...๐Ÿ˜†Kabul 1 day mein thodi destroy hoga even if he comes...villeins and hero win alternately in these shows usually...๐Ÿ˜†

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: urmita

ab Iblis ka character hai to if show works with Abhishek kabhi to he will come...๐Ÿ˜†Kabul 1 day mein thodi destroy hoga even if he comes...villeins and hero win alternately in these shows usually...๐Ÿ˜†

That's True Ali Defend Kabul From Him

He Will Come Back Too

His The Main Villain Along With Simsim 

urmita thumbnail

That's True Ali Defend Kabul From Him

He Will Come Back Too

His The Main Villain Along With Simsim 

vaise khulja simsim and 40 choro ki story to hearing from childhood...they put an interesting spin to it... Didn't know any version where simsim was a character and thieves were not human...๐Ÿ˜† like tha story so far...

SilverBell thumbnail

vaise khulja simsim and 40 choro ki story to hearing from childhood...they put an interesting spin to it... Didn't know any version where simsim was a character and thieves were not human...๐Ÿ˜† like tha story so far...

Same Here Simsim Wasn't A Character In Of The Versions I Read 

That's Why This Show Is Interesting

urmita thumbnail

Same Here Simsim Wasn't A Character In Of The Versions I Read 

That's Why This Show Is Interesting

you know the first time heard there is gonna be a show called Ali baba I was like...Why...what they will show about that middle aged nice guy๐Ÿ˜†...is it gonna be like a middle aged man solves things with this intelligence thing๐Ÿค” coz that's the image I had in mind.

But then promo came and I was impressed ๐Ÿ˜.. Love paranormal genre anyway and the story is so cool...Hope it works now...

SilverBell thumbnail

you know the first time heard there is gonna be a show called Ali baba I was like...Why...what they will show about that middle aged nice guy๐Ÿ˜†...is it gonna be like a middle aged man solves things with this intelligence thing๐Ÿค” coz that's the image I had in mind.

But then promo came and I was impressed ๐Ÿ˜.. Love paranormal genre anyway and the story is so cool...Hope it works now...

Yeah It Will Work The Promo Impressed Me Too So I Decided To Watch It Iam Glad I Did

๐Ÿ˜Š

SilverBell thumbnail

Ali Might Burn Iblis In The Next Episode

Don't Know How Simsim Will Save Her Love Now

The Episodes Are Getting Good.