Pandya Store|Episode Discussion #234 - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago

Ok no he meant Ronav - 

I first heard  his name is Ronak in show. 

kid is going to have fun with KD he has wide smile looking at kind:) 

And Alicia is SO protective about baby. Sweet! 

Edited by spdp - 1 years ago
Originally posted by wanderlust321

Shesh just seems more like rishita 😂 kid shiva wasnt a bully 😂😂 

Yep he is mini Rishita + Jaanuseth chalaki.

Go Shesh!

Rooting for you: take apni Maa ka badla from that dhongi dhara Baa. 

Originally posted by spdp

Alle.. real mein Mitthoo ka naam Is 

Ronak Pandya.

Achcha hai 

KD mentioned him as Mitthoo Pandya in his IG post. 

I think he meant real life me his name is Ronav 

I wish they had shown:
How Raavi managed life initially after going out of the hell hole. 

Wish they showed Rishita & Dev keeping in good touch with  Raavi, helping each other. Shiva in a way is in this state in his attempt to help Chhutki & Dev.

Wish Dev , for once became good support to Shiva. Helping his recovery. Their kids Shesh & Mitthoo friends. Ahmedabad baroda are not far. 

Wish they gave us scenes of Dev & Rishita & their trouble dealing with pain. their conversations. 
wish they gave us Raavi’s battles- trying to manage Shiva’s memory condition.

we don’t get any of this necessary for story content , instead get over stretched diabetic Bhabhi ka dukh gum peeda ronadhona & groomed puppet show.

I wish they had shown:
How Raavi managed list going out of the hell hole. 

Wish they showed Rishita & Dev kerping in good touch with  Raavi, helping each other. Shiva in a way is in this state in his attempt to help Chhutki & Dev.

Wish Dev , for once became good support to Shiva. Helping his recovery. Their kids Shesh & Mitthoo friends. Ahmedabad baroda are not far. 

Wish they gave us scenes of Dev & Rishita & their trouble dealing with pain. their conversations. 

we don’t get any of this necessary for story content , instead get over stretched diabetic Bhabhi ka dukh gum peeda ronadhona & groomed puppet show.

Think Deshita are somewhat feeling guilty of Shiva in the condition that he was pre-leap and hence decided to stay away from family. Also the fear in case Shiva convinces them to return to the family could also be seen as another factor. (Guessing they do not know fully the menta state Shiva is in)

So we had drunkard Gombi in the thumbnail yesterday but look who is here today, Ahmedabad returned Dev😆

Can we expect Shiva in the thumbnail tomorrow? 😆
As long as I don’t see Bhabima or Piddhi neither in the thumbnail nor in the episode, I am fine😆

D3660508-E9F9-4728-B105-FA1FFFFB1226.jpeg

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago

It’s raining BTS segments again but where is Bhabima her bacchas are here?😆 Did she go on vacation again? 😆

Ek video mei dekha thaa Piddhi ka itna attitude 😆

Shiva is now going to make others in Kandya niwas go crazy now 😕

I am expecting AAAAAA BGM to play when Bhabima sees Shiva and cries, “mera baccha, mera baccha” taunt Raavi that of Shiva had continued to stay in Kandya Niwas, he would have been cured by now 😆

Now I am certain Bhabima will emotionally blackmail  and force them all to stay in Kandya  Niwas forever, so her Cult thrives again, because she has new and young members now.

In one of the BTS, there was an interaction between Gombi and Chiku. How did Bhabima let this happen? 😆

That said, can these morons put some effort to trace Chutki.😡

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by mpks1

It’s raining BTS segments again but where is Bhabima her bacchas are here?😆 Did she go on vacation again? 😆

Ek video mei dekha thaa Piddhi ka itna attitude 😆

Shiva is now going to make others in Kandya niwas go crazy now 😕

I am expecting AAAAAA BGM to play when Bhabima sees Shiva and cries, “mera baccha, mera baccha” taunt Raavi that of Shiva had continued to stay in Kandya Niwas, he would have been cure by now 😆

Now I am certain Bhabima will emotionally blackmail  and force them all to stay in Kandya  Niwas forever, so her Cult thrives again, because she has new and young members now.

In one of the BTS, there was an interaction between Gombi and Chiku. How did Bhabima let this happen? 😆

That said, can these morons put some effort to trace Chutki.😡

I am dreading bhabhimilaap scene!

Bhabhi is going to go all Gasping openmouth aaaa

With worst mental condition: self selective amnesia: Why he is in this condition.

She instigated him to go harms way , didn’t stop him when family needed to be around. She will not remember she denied him timely treatment to implement her plan, she burdened him with babysitting to do chipkoo premleela with gombi at kite flying. 

But she will take full advantage of his mental condition to gain control of his life, demeaning Raavi. (can see this Bhabhi DeVille mentally overjoyed at it- her minion is still intact in following commands) 

I have never disliked - actually hated a character as much as I hate Dhara- Ever in my itv watching. 

I am dreading bhabhimilaap scene!

Bhabhi is going to go all Gasping openmouth aaaa

With worsted mental condition: self selective amnesia: Why he is in this condition.

She instigated him to go harms way , didn’t stop him when family needed to be around. She will not remember she denied him timely treatment to implement her plan, she burdened him with babysitting to do chipkoo premleela with gombi at kite flying. 

But she will take full advantage of his mental condition to gain control of his life, demeaning Raavi. (can see this Bhabhi DeVille mentally overjoyed at it- her minion is still intact in following commands) 

I have never disliked - actually hated a character as much as I hate Dhara- Ever in my itv watching. 

💯 agreed 

I wish they had shown:
How Raavi managed life initially after going out of the hell hole. 

Wish they showed Rishita & Dev keeping in good touch with  Raavi, helping each other. Shiva in a way is in this state in his attempt to help Chhutki & Dev.

THIS .

This is what a good unbiased story writing would look like . It's strange if dev and rishita haven't met Shiva even once in 7 years . Atleast raavi and rishita parted from PN with no hard feelings towards the other  ( read : shared grief ) . 

And the absurd portrayal of never ending dukh of bhabhi shows her only in the bad light ( which she is ) . 

Showing some realization and remorse on Dhara's part after these 7 years should have added some human angle , a grey shade to Dhara . Now she looks a total maniac who is only worried about loss of control on minions .