Pandya Store|Episode Discussion #234 - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago

Shesh just seems more like rishita 😂 kid shiva wasnt a bully 😂😂 

Originally posted by wanderlust321

Shesh just seems more like rishita 😂 kid shiva wasnt a bully 😂😂 

That's what I'm saying he is bratty and wants his way and shiva was wild and rightoues but loyal to his family lol

Originally posted by manny136

That's what I'm saying he is bratty and wants his way and shiva was wild and rightoues but loyal to his family lol

I reallly want to see shiva's reaction to his kid getting bullied 😂 he would def want him to fight back 😂😂

Originally posted by wanderlust321

I reallly want to see shiva's reaction to his kid getting bullied 😂 he would def want him to fight back 😂😂

So far he doesn't seem to have noticed and the shivi baby only calls his mama lol

Btw in BTS shiva thought the devta kid was chutki in boys clothes lol yeah confuse the kid more lol

So the post leap story has started .. 

All the child actors are so adorable .. I am sure they all must be having a great time on set , offscreen . 

Love the interaction of Kanwar and Alice with the mitthu boy ❤️( such an aww inducing their interviews are 😃) 

Onscreen same olf rubbish is back 😔

Dhara and her aaaaa.. 

It's awful , none of dhara or Gautam seem to be remorseful of what happened with chutki and Shiva . There is just no guilt, only false victimization . How is one supposed to root for such "leads " . No amount of aaaa can bring that sympathy . 

Rishita's mental trauma is unimaginable and may be it's too much to expect her to react a certain way with the kid they have now . It's sad it seems like it's taking a toll on the kid and dev rishita ka relationship . I do look forward to what happens to them but with latest BTS of all of them back to pandya niwas - I don't have hopes .

And coming to my favorites Shiva and raavi .  

They have been through a different sort of hell - Raavi again being the one to hold on to their relationship and now also the kid . She doesn't deserve this kind of life that dhara , Gautam , Krish , Shweta and suman served them by delaying shiva's treatment and doing what each of them did( the list is too huge to mention ) 

It's sad to see Shiva the way he is . He didn't deserve this life too . I just hopes he doesn't revert to being a moron once he gains his senses back and realizes he has been away from bhabhi the maa for this long due to the decision taken by raavi . Mithu deserves a decent father in his life , ehiva needs to become one , if not for anyone else atleast for mithu , he needs to become responsible father . That's the least he can do to be called a deserving man .  

Might follow the show here and there to see what happens . 

I just hope the amount of toxicity they showed with toddlers earlier doesn't repeat now . 

Originally posted by manny136

So far he doesn't seem to have noticed and the shivi baby only calls his mama lol

Btw in BTS shiva thought the devta kid was chutki in boys clothes lol yeah confuse the kid more lol

This had me 😂😂😂😂😂 

The world will turn upside down but Shiva won't stop his bhabhi jaap🥱

Originally posted by Krinya

The world will turn upside down but Shiva won't stop his bhabhi jaap🥱

I felt sorry for him when i saw how he had lost his mental balance. But even in that state his Dhara bhabi jaap was grating on my nerves 😡

I am wondering when he gets better will he be dunping Raavi for leaving his bhabi for 7 years 

Even then the episode had to have Dhara and co in it 🤔

Without a glimpse of Dhara in the episode the epi isnt complete for the writers..🤢