Pandya Store

Pandya Store|Episode Discussion #234 - Page 120

anoniya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by-NayaNehaD31

they aren’t good mothers! Period.
Both are vile and stupid.

But what truly astounds me is that they are actually supposed to be seen as loving and caring people.

Did you see the latest segment where Dhara talks about how everyone only liked her till she lived for them and it only took one incident to make them start hating her.

It genuinely feels like they are trying to make them appear self-centred and delusional.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-anoniya

But what truly astounds me is that they are actually supposed to be seen as loving and caring people.

Did you see the latest segment where Dhara talks about how everyone only liked her till she lived for them and it only took one incident to make them start hating her.

It genuinely feels like they are trying to make them appear self-centred and delusional.

The actress is as delusional as her character lol 🤣
So is the writing team lol

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They are. 
they are trying very hard. Media is given this narrative to hammer along.

Ansari & gang’s SM accounts are on this ratta: saying others esp. Raavi selfish. ‘Lalchi’
yesterday they were discussing how raavi is waiting for her saas to die for batwara.

(Wish that happens: it is Infact good- we ALL are waiting for vile woman’s heart attack & done) 

They are even insisting quoting new ‘neutral’ (4x4 Ka cA count hai)  saying who is rasvi to separate shiva from his mothers!!!! 

Either they don’t watch show: have no idea of how Dhara denied treatment & how shiva risked his life for this bunch.

Or they sufffer from this mystery condition where they don’t remember things 7 episodes back. 

Same tone: dhara sab jodna, others are todna!

Soon as happy buzz is on abt kids: Dharaben will take over them all! 
Alongwith Ansari’s muse: shweta.

Edited by spdp - 1 years ago
anoniya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-NayaNehaD31

The actress is as delusional as her character lol 🤣
So is the writing team lol

I think I'm once again back to believing they don't actually like her character. Why else show such erratic behaviour. The lack of remorse or empathy doesn't help either.

They constantly show her interfering and making matters worse. She even ignores people telling her not to take decisions for them and instead proudly proclaims she will keep doing so. I don't understand how they think any of this will show her in a positive light.

Flaws and faults are not a problem as long as they are treated as such. But here, depending on the person, we are even supposed to see vices as virtues. It makes this unpleasant to watch.

Also, emotional manipulation and victim playing aren't attractive and should at least be toned down now.

Naya_31 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-spdp

They are. 
they are trying very hard. Media is give this narrative to hammer along.

Ansari & gang’s SM accounts are on this ratta: saying others esp. Raavi selfish. 
yesterday they were discussing how raavi is waiting for her saas to die for batwara.

(Trust that: we ALL are waiting for vile woman’s ha & done) 

They are even insisting quoting new ‘neutral’ (4x4 Ka cA count hai)  saying who is rasvi to separate shiva from his mothers!!!! 

Either they don’t watch show: have no idea of how Dhara denied treatment & how shiva risked his life for this bunch.

Or they sufffer from this mystery condition where they don’t remember things 7 episodes back. 

some people get-off from other people’s suffering.  Sick mentality 🤓

anoniya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-spdp

They are. 
they are trying very hard. Media is give this narrative to hammer along.

Ansari & gang’s SM accounts are on this ratta: saying others esp. Raavi selfish. 

(Trust that: we ALL are waiting for vile woman’s ha & done) 

I highly doubt they watch the show. Don't they still mispronounce the name itself.

After showing how much Raavi has been suffering, I'm not sure how anyone is supposed to think badly of her. Even Rishita has been battling her own demons.

If Suman and Dhara are so upset about being separated from the brothers who are grown-up, married men, then what about Dev and Rishita. Their daughter was just a small baby and they don't even know if she is alive. How does one even compare.

They certainly prioritised property over Shiva before the leap and it seems that will be the case now as well. Even when the others are facing financial trouble, I'm sure they'll be more concerned about not losing the house and store. But of course it's not them who are being selfish...

Soominol thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I'm glad you have finally started to see the error of your ways.

Baa  budhiya and krish should learn something from me 🤐😶‍🌫️

anoniya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Soominol

Baa  budhiya and krish should learn something from me 🤐😶‍🌫️

Okay, now you're just being silly. The characters on this show have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the term 'learn'. They only believe in the philosophy of rinse-and-repeat. That's the one consistent thing about it.