Teri Meri Doriyaann

Ep 15 REVIEW: Review kam Rant zyaada hai!

ShivaShumbo thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I DIDN'T BOTHER TO WRITE REVIEW ABOUT 13 AND 14 BUT HERE I AM WITH 15. Toh, aap log soch rahe honge ki kuch accha hua hoga... Isliye toh post kar rahi hai... Right? WRONG!

For more jaankari, padthi rahiye...

So just like how ITV cut short the main leads' happy peaceful life to half an episode before giving us another half year of raita, the makers of TMD have given us 15 episodes... 15 episodes of the same day... FT. exclusively the melodrama and vampgiri of Santu-Sindy duo. 

Half a month of the show and we are still at day 1.

Yeh toh kuch naya record hua na? 

Or does KKB forest track still hold first place? 

(For those anjaan to this, this track put a lot of viewers in a coma from loss of brain cells)

ANYWAY, CONGRATULATIONS TMD ON 15 DAYS. Iss pace pe chala toh they will break YRKKH running record before SahAn gets married. 

Moving on to today's ✨Emotional✨ episode, titled: KEERAT REVEALS THE TRUTH

Keerat did not exactly reveal the truth. She told her Taiji and Papa that Sahiba was insulted for helping Seerat with the hair pin. But she left out the part to who insulted her the most. But that's fine. Because, we have way more things to get mad at.

Okay, so this episode can be divided into two parts. 

First part, Seerat ke kyaalom ke koi Angad. 

And Second part, Monga drama.

Pro: Garry ka shakkal nahi dekna pada 👍🏼

Con: Veer bhi gaayab tha 😭

As for Angad's part... Content nahi tha... Bas emotion tha. Aur mera emotions ka murder hua tha. Samajh nahi aayi? Summary deti hoon!

Waise maanna padega, BGM accha hai. Always made me wish it would last.

LOL, just kidding. Mujhe patha hai ki yeh Angad ka baccha meri Sahiba ke hi palle mein padne waale hai!

As for Part 2 Monga drama... I am not going to put any effort into it. 

Because I just want to rant and rant and rant and die because of them. 

So let's see what I have inferred from the 15+ minutes of them in today's episode. 

1. Seerat Kaur Monga

✨First of all, I am a Malayali and we have a saying... "Potta kenatile thavala.", basically means a frog that lived its whole life in a well and thinks it's the best in the world. She thinks she is the best and she is a carbon copy of her vamp maataji. 

✨ She is jealous of Sahiba and Keerat, because Seerat earns for the family and Keerat brings home medals so the diamond pendant she won is her biggest prize and she claims that she got it out of 'pure talent'. (Which Keerat is quick to correct btw)

2. Sahiba Kaur Monga 

✨ Yaar, jin jin ko bhi mahanta ki maala pehenaayi ho, woh sab nikaalke inko pehenaado please. The woman doesn't even let them apologize for their mistake. Usually, people at least give justification for their mistakes but Sahiba itni mahaan hai that she makes the justification herself.

✨ She is sadder about her sister losing her grandmother's aakri nishaani than Santu-Sindy duo insulting her and stampeding on her self-respect in public. Wah ji wah ji. 

So where do I sign up for the "Fed up with Sahiba's Mahanta" community? 

3. Keerat Kaur Monga

✨Jaise Sahiba ko apni maa-behen ki galti nahi dikti, Keerat apni maa ke saamne muh nahi kholti aur unke baatom mein aa jaati hai.

✨ With Seerat, she was rockstar - giving her a piece of her mind and making Sahiba wear the pendant but girl melted with Vamp-mataji's act of love. 

4. Santosh Kaur Monga

✨ She is one manipulative lady... Sheesh. 

✨ Also she made very contradictory statements today. 

1. Seerat is her khamzori and Sahiba is her hosla... Right, Seerat is the one she will do everything for and Sahiba is the one who will do everything for.

2. All three of them are equal? EQUAL? Really????

✨ The best part is she goes on and on and on about marrying her kids off to rich families and no one stops her, or talks sense to her. Probably because they know there isn't any use. 

5. Ajeet Singh Monga and Taiji whose name I don't know

✨ These two characters are tools. Only there for the sake of backstory. They have no opinion or personality if you ask me.

✨ Ajeet exist to be the pitiful nakaam pati who made Santosh a gold digger due to the poverty. That's all he is. A loser. 

✨ As for Taiji, I have a relly bad feeling that she exists just so that Santu-Sindy duo can say Sahiba is her daughter. I don't want to jinx it but seriously, I wouldn't be too surprised if it happened.

That's all I have to say today. 

HOPING FOR SOMETHING BETTER TOMORROW! 

Track pe aaye story! Baad mein jaye Garry!

Edited by ShivaShumbo - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank you for the tag🤗

And I really love the way you have described these 3 sister's character. 

Tum bhi meri tarah Garry ko psnd nhi krti kya 😆

LadyWhistledown thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

God! Thank you for this review/rant post! Much needed!

From the past few episodes, forum mein aake discuss karne ka mann hi nahi karta yaar! The episodes are just too boring! Mujhe shayad 1st 4-5 episodes mein maza aaya, thanks to Sahiba-Angad tashan and chemistry. But after this Seerat-Angad drama, it has become to effin' boring!

And yes, Sahiba's mahanta is getting on my nerves right now. It would have been nice to show her angry and not talking to Seerat and Vamp Mata for at least a day or so. There was no real remorse shown by Santosh and Seerat ka toh poocho mat! 

I thought at least Keerat is one character who is going in the right direction, ab usko bhi mute bana rahe hai. 

^THIS! This is what brings me some amount of peace. That his Jhumkewali is actually Sahiba and not Seerat. 

I know that it is too soon to start Sahiba-Angad love story, but thoda toh romantic moments dikha sakte hai na, like the typical fall n' catch wala scene, or dupatta getting stuck in the watch wala scene or something! Coz Himanshi and VJ actually have good chemistry! 

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: ShivaShumbo

I DIDN'T BOTHER TO WRITE REVIEW ABOUT 13 AND 14 BUT HERE I AM WITH 15. Toh, aap log soch rahe honge ki kuch accha hua hoga... Isliye toh post kar rahi hai... Right? WRONG!

For more jaankari, padthi rahiye...

So just like how ITV cut short the main leads' happy peaceful life to half an episode before giving us another half year of raita, the makers of TMD have given us 15 episodes... 15 episodes of the same day... FT. exclusively the melodrama and vampgiri of Santu-Sindy duo. 

Half a month of the show and we are still at day 1.

Yeh toh kuch naya record hua na? 

Or does KKB forest track still hold first place? 

(For those anjaan to this, this track put a lot of viewers in a coma from loss of brain cells)

ANYWAY, CONGRATULATIONS TMD ON 15 DAYS. Iss pace pe chala toh they will break YRKKH running record before SahAn gets married. 

Moving on to today's ✨Emotional✨ episode, titled: KEERAT REVEALS THE TRUTH

Keerat did not exactly reveal the truth. She told her Taiji and Papa that Sahiba was insulted for helping Seerat with the hair pin. But she left out the part to who insulted her the most. But that's fine. Because, we have way more things to get mad at.

Okay, so this episode can be divided into two parts. 

First part, Seerat ke kyaalom ke koi Angad. 

And Second part, Monga drama.

Pro: Garry ka shakkal nahi dekna pada 👍🏼

Con: Veer bhi gaayab tha 😭

As for Angad's part... Content nahi tha... Bas emotion tha. Aur mera emotions ka murder hua tha. Samajh nahi aayi? Summary deti hoon!

Waise maanna padega, BGM accha hai. Always made me wish it would last.

LOL, just kidding. Mujhe patha hai ki yeh Angad ka baccha meri Sahiba ke hi palle mein padne waale hai!

As for Part 2 Monga drama... I am not going to put any effort into it. 

Because I just want to rant and rant and rant and die because of them. 

So let's see what I have inferred from the 15+ minutes of them in today's episode. 

1. Seerat Kaur Monga

✨First of all, I am a Malayali and we have a saying... "Potta kenatile thavala.", basically means a frog that lived its whole life in a well and thinks it's the best in the world. She thinks she is the best and she is a carbon copy of her vamp maataji. 

✨ She is jealous of Sahiba and Keerat, because Seerat earns for the family and Keerat brings home medals so the diamond pendant she won is her biggest prize and she claims that she got it out of 'pure talent'. (Which Keerat is quick to correct btw)

2. Sahiba Kaur Monga 

✨ Yaar, jin jin ko bhi mahanta ki maala pehenaayi ho, woh sab nikaalke inko pehenaado please. The woman doesn't even let them apologize for their mistake. Usually, people at least give justification for their mistakes but Sahiba itni mahaan hai that she makes the justification herself.

✨ She is sadder about her sister losing her grandmother's aakri nishaani than Santu-Sindy duo insulting her and stampeding on her self-respect in public. Wah ji wah ji. 

So where do I sign up for the "Fed up with Sahiba's Mahanta" community? 

3. Keerat Kaur Monga

✨Jaise Sahiba ko apni maa-behen ki galti nahi dikti, Keerat apni maa ke saamne muh nahi kholti aur unke baatom mein aa jaati hai.

✨ With Seerat, she was rockstar - giving her a piece of her mind and making Sahiba wear the pendant but girl melted with Vamp-mataji's act of love. 

4. Santosh Kaur Monga

✨ She is one manipulative lady... Sheesh. 

✨ Also she made very contradictory statements today. 

1. Seerat is her khamzori and Sahiba is her hosla... Right, Seerat is the one she will do everything for and Sahiba is the one who will do everything for.

2. All three of them are equal? EQUAL? Really????

✨ The best part is she goes on and on and on about marrying her kids off to rich families and no one stops her, or talks sense to her. Probably because they know there isn't any use. 

5. Ajeet Singh Monga and Taiji whose name I don't know

✨ These two characters are tools. Only there for the sake of backstory. They have no opinion or personality if you ask me.

✨ Ajeet exist to be the pitiful nakaam pati who made Santosh a gold digger due to the poverty. That's all he is. A loser. 

✨ As for Taiji, I have a relly bad feeling that she exists just so that Santu-Sindy duo can say Sahiba is her daughter. I don't want to jinx it but seriously, I wouldn't be too surprised if it happened.

That's all I have to say today. 

HOPING FOR SOMETHING BETTER TOMORROW! 

Track pe aaye story! Baad mein jaye Garry!

Waise I know it's a remake....But to be Frank it's to horrible that ki Angad aur sahba ka pairing ho rah hai....There is so much forced marriage and love in itv ....But this pairing was so cringe from the start....And double standard heroines are the worsest than vamp ....Aur self absorbed hero kya jodi hai....

ShivaShumbo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Thank you for the tag🤗

And I really love the way you have described these 3 sister's character. 

Tum bhi meri tarah Garry ko psnd nhi krti kya 😆

Yaar, Garry ko banaya hi aisa hai ki kisi ko woh pasand na aaye (Except the barbie-like girls, possibly Seerat and his mother) toh you can't really blame me. 

ShivaShumbo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LadyWhistledown

From the past few episodes, forum mein aake discuss karne ka mann hi nahi karta yaar! The episodes are just too boring! Mujhe shayad 1st 4-5 episodes mein maza aaya, thanks to Sahiba-Angad tashan and chemistry. But after this Seerat-Angad drama, it has become to effin' boring!

I came here when the serial was on its 9th episode or something because just like you said, first 4-5 episodes maza aa gaya. They showed Sahiba as a strong character as well. Par abhi toh uski door mat giri chal rahi hai and it's so annoying. 

As for Angad-Seerat, I just remember Angad telling his uncle how he could not identify a diamond being such a big jeweler. Buddy is doing the same right now. 

He just reinforced the fact that LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT IS SIMPLY INFATUATION. And hence proved that Karan Johar is wrong lol. 

And yes, Sahiba's mahanta is getting on my nerves right now. It would have been nice to show her angry and not talking to Seerat and Vamp Mata for at least a day or so. There was no real remorse shown by Santosh and Seerat ka toh poocho mat! 

I thought at least Keerat is one character who is going in the right direction, ab usko bhi mute bana rahe hai. 

I think Keerat-Sahiba's double standards are seen when it comes to their mommy. Otherwise they will point out what is wrong, call people out on their galtis and stand up for themselves but as soon as Vamp mataji opens her mouth, these two just melts. And that is not mahanta, that is victim behavior. 

I know that it is too soon to start Sahiba-Angad love story, but thoda toh romantic moments dikha sakte hai na, like the typical fall n' catch wala scene, or dupatta getting stuck in the watch wala scene or something! Coz Himanshi and VJ actually have good chemistry! 

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am thinking, just like they showed in Pandya Store, before Shiva-Raavi wedding, they had such typical romantic moments indicating they were the endgame. I mean, makers have already declared in episode 1 that Sahan is endgame toh itna toh banta hai. 

And, also it is sad how Sahiba is basically everything that Angad wants in his life partner and they have hate at first sight.
And let's take a moment to curse out the makers because Angad is actually nice and sensible with everyone else but Sahiba and Sahiba is the nicest to everyone but Angad and Kiara. Aisa deliberately kyun bana raha hai?

ShivaShumbo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vismayakm

Waise I know it's a remake....But to be Frank it's to horrible that ki Angad aur sahba ka pairing ho rah hai....There is so much forced marriage and love in itv ....But this pairing was so cringe from the start....And double standard heroines are the worsest than vamp ....Aur self absorbed hero kya jodi hai....

Yaar, I know the forced marriage track is bit of a stress and these two are cringe and basic from the beginning. But honestly, I would take that over the love marriages of ITV which won't last more than a month. 

CVs ka funda simple hai.

Forced marriage: Misunderstandings -----> Hate -----> Love

Love marriage: Love -----> Misunderstandings -----> Hate

Iske alaawah kuch aata hai inko?

As for the pair,

Honestly, I don't understand what the makers are trying to do by giving both of them split personality. 

Sahiba is otherwise nice and strong but badtameez and rude to Angad and mahanta ki murti to her family.

Angad is otherwise a perfectionist who tells stuff like, "Apne kaam karne keliye kabhi sorry mat kehna: to the maid, but is an absolute a-hole to Sahiba!

KYUN?? 

cannedweirdness thumbnail

You are so right. 15 days and we are still on day one. It's so annoying. As if the plot isn't annoying enough

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: ShivaShumbo

Yaar, Garry ko banaya hi aisa hai ki kisi ko woh pasand na aaye (Except the barbie-like girls, possibly Seerat and his mother) toh you can't really blame me. 

Haha ye baat to hai 

I want to see Garry and Seerat ki Love story kaise hogi 😆 

Both are just made for each other 🤣

ShivaShumbo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Haha ye baat to hai 

I want to see Garry and Seerat ki Love story kaise hogi 😆 

Both are just made for each other 🤣

I know right!

Match made in heaven!