Debate Mansion

PM Narendra Modi : Refrain from unnecessary remarks on films - Page 2

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

wahi toh....Modi ji ki jagah ...TV per footage Pathan le jaa raha hai...🤣

Lets see if his fans will listen to him......I hope they do...and boycott boycott khelna chorr kar...kuchh padhai likhai...kaam dhanda karein......ye politicians ke bachhe toh sab bahar jaate hain padhne...English mein padhte hain....they hob nob with wealthy Sheikhs.....lekin bechari Janta ke bachho ko Masjid ke bahar Jai Shri Ram bolne...aur BW ko boycott karne per laga rakha hai...khud ke bachhe USA aur UK mein padhenge...India ke bachhe MBBS aur Engg Hindi mein karenge😳

@BOLD:

Is this true? 😲 Do children have to do the UG and PG in Hindi? 😲 Why change it from English to this?  Not all children in India have Hindi as 2nd language..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Then shut down your IT cell and berozgaaron ki toli Modi Sir

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is Bollywood related... Then why did they move it here? And so quickly, within couple of hours 😛

Somebod(ies) complained?

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BettyA1

This is Bollywood related... Then why did they move it here? And so quickly, within couple of hours 😛

Somebod(ies) complained?

I don't know what happened

K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Frankly, they were coming across as overgrown teenagers.

This content was originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

...berozgaaron ki toli ...

Said without a shred of self-awareness? 😊 Otherwise, would you like to hazard a guess on how those who worship and discuss movie stars, their kids and their dogs, 24/7, would come across as to people on other forums to where these topics are rerouted?

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!

HearMeRoar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: K.Universe.

Said without a shred of self-awareness? 😊 Otherwise, would you like to hazard a guess on how those who worship and discuss movie stars, their kids and their dogs, 24/7, would come across as to people on other forums to where these topics are rerouted?

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!

You mean to say there is no difference between PRIVATE CITIZENS indulging in gossip on an anonymous online forum and POLITICIANS and those who hold OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT TITLES arguing over a movie star's bikini?😲😆

Good to know the high esteem in which you hold that particular political party.

K.Universe. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HearMeRoar

You mean to say there is no difference between PRIVATE CITIZENS indulging in gossip on an anonymous online forum and POLITICIANS and those who hold OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT TITLES arguing over a movie star's bikini?😲😆

Good to know the high esteem in which you hold that particular political party.

Sorry, I was under the impression that the remarks were directed at the followers of a political party and not those who constitute the party. I shouldn't have quoted two posts in my reply.

Regardless, the frequency with which online posters gossip and politicians tweet isn't comparable. Also, all (politicians, their followers and online anon posters) are human and entitled to their feelings and opinions. Whether or not they are right in their opinions is debatable. As long as nobody's breaking the law, a debate on any polarizing topic is warranted.

HearMeRoar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: K.Universe.

Sorry, I was under the impression that the remarks were directed at the followers of a political party and not those who constitute the party. I shouldn't have quoted two posts in my reply.

Regardless, the frequency with which online posters gossip and politicians tweet isn't comparable. Also, all (politicians, their followers and online anon posters) are human and entitled to their feelings and opinions. Whether or not they are right in their opinions is debatable. As long as nobody's breaking the law, a debate on any polarizing topic is warranted.

Yes, the most pressing issue facing the nation is of course Deepika's bikini😎. Topic for debate. 

Lemme be serious for one second. Politicians are entitled to be human. In their PRIVATE life. When they speak as MEMBERS of a POLITICAL PARTY or as GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS, they're speaking for the position. They not only *should not* comment on anything frivolous or make comments which could create trouble, they should be fired for doing so.

If I did what they did as a professional, I certainly would be fired. 

No, no excuses for their behavior. Zero. Zilch. None whatsoever. 

K.Universe. thumbnail

^^

Your response is high on theatrics and high on opinion. The fact is, Indian constitution provides the right to freedom which guarantees freedom of speech and expression to all Indians which includes the guy who wrote the “besharam rang” (whatever that means!) song and the guy who took offense to that phrase. The “code of conduct “ that you came up with for politicians is arbitrary. There is no rule that politicians have to adhere to what you said. Yes, this freedom is not absolute and if it rises to the level of criminality, people are free to press charges. 

Elected officials don’t get fired; they may get voted out. Party cadre may get ousted or censured or passed a diktat. Modi took the last approach. Now, if your boss is not as lenient as Modi, that’s your problem. Best if you continue gossiping anonymously then. 😊

Palak2812 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

@BOLD:

Is this true? 😲 Do children have to do the UG and PG in Hindi? 😲 Why change it from English to this?  Not all children in India have Hindi as 2nd language..

This is fake news

It is that people have a choice to do in Hindi too

There are many people who are not good in English or had a chance to be studied in English and tend to stay behind bcoz these courses are in English that's why they have been given a choice. 

They are not changing English to Hindi but rather a choice to do in Hindi too so that people don't stay behind bcoz they don't know the language.