Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by FingerFetish

That stupid ID pretending to be SRK had me winded. My stomach still hurts after getting false butterflies. 😒

seriously 😭😭😭😭 now he changed his username 😭😭😭 I was like srk replied me 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Originally posted by Havaana

seriously 😭😭😭😭 now he changed his username 😭😭😭 I was like srk replied me 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Asli SRK nahin toh fake SRK he sahi. At least someone replied to you. 🤣

Originally posted by FingerFetish

Asli SRK nahin toh fake SRK he sahi. At least someone replied to you. 🤣

mein ne original order kia tha 😡 fake wala kaha se agaya yeh 🤣 I want original only 🤣

Originally posted by Havaana

mein ne original order kia tha 😡 fake wala kaha se agaya yeh 🤣 I want original only 🤣

Not Havaa being disloyal to Yoongi 😆

Pathaan Advance Continues With Strong Momentum

Saturday 21 January 2023 13.15 IST

Box Office India Trade Network

Pathaan advance continues with strong momentum as it heads for the highest advance ever for an original Hindi film and this is the very minimum and it could even challenge the two big dubbed films (Bahubali - The Conclusion and KGF2). There were more theatres opened up on Friday and in terms of collections the second day saw better numbers sue to more theatres and more bookings for the second day of the film.

The first day saw advance collections in the 6.50 crore nett range while the second day was 7.50 crore nett which makes it 14 crore nett till date and it should cross the 20 crore nett mark by the time business closes on Saturday. There is a realistic chance that Pathaan can beat the advance of Brahmastra by Sunday night and Brahmastra is the second best advance ever for an original Hindi film. 

The film is running at around 58% of its advances coming for day one at the moment so it can be said it has already collected 8 crore nett for the first day. War and KGF 2 are the only films in history to get 20 crore nett up for day one before release and Pathaan may well add to the list. Bahubali - The Conclusion had a huge advance but its sales were well spread for the first three days with day one having under 50% sales of the total advance.

The advance is best in West Bengal which is a Shahrukh Khan stronghold and hs is the biggest star there ever by a margin and in Kolkata city probably the biggest star ever. Nizam / Andhra is also very strong and the Hindi version alone could see an All Time Record here. Again this is another SRK strong circuit and the name of the film could also be helping with many Muslim dominated areas.

There are places where the advance is slower though still very good and these are crucial circuits like Gujarat and Punjab so its important they catch up in the next few days or on the day,

I adored the flashmobs during Fan-movie times ❤️

Originally posted by TheMinion

Not Havaa being disloyal to Yoongi 😆

srk is my idol suga is my husband