Posted: 17 days ago

Who according to you should be the Top 6 of Indian Idol 13?

Originally posted by altgr

Rishi, Sonakshi, Bidipta, Debosmita, Senjuti, Shivam.

If top 5 then exclude Shivam.

On talent:
Rishi/Sonakshi/Debo/Shivam/Senjuti

On voting:
Bidipta

In reality or more likely:
Rishi
Sonakshi or Debo

Shivam

Senjuti

Bidipta

Navdeep

based on Channel bias and contestant popularity.

Irrespective, Rishi will win hands down and Bidipta will come second despite not being as talented as the other girls on my list.

Originally posted by Realityshow

On talent:
Rishi/Sonakshi/Debo/Shivam/Senjuti

On voting:
Bidipta

In reality or more likely:
Rishi
Sonakshi or Debo

Shivam

Senjuti

Bidipta

Navdeep

based on Channel bias and contestant popularity.

Irrespective, Rishi will win hands down and Bidipta will come second despite not being as talented as the other girls on my list.

Same

Rishi, Shivam & the 4 girls. 

Rishi - Riding high on the winning horse due to talent plus popularity.

Bidipta :- the hard selling of romance is a give-away.  She will be in top 6 & then in top 4 too.  How else can they include her as ‘ magnificent 4’ for concerts?  Voting plays a role definitely.  But that’s why this hard-core marketing of red hearts 🤣. I think the makers believe that romance sells more than sob-stories going by  the arudeep frenzy.  They must be having their eyes fixed on the concert business expecting the shows to be a sell-out, a la Arudeep. Whether this is fake or real, only time will tell, though currently what we see is just a blushing Rishi . But that being said, Bidipta’s trajectory has been amazing, she will earn  a place there.
 Shivam :- actually he is more versatile than Rishi,  ( Can you imagine Rishi singing sapnon se bhare naina?) I hope he gets into the top 6. He deserves to be a finalist.

Senjuthi, Debo, Sona :- all 3 are immensely talented. Want to see them in  the top 6.

I don’t know about their IG following , hence just giving my 2 cents here. 
I think Realityshow had made a post reg an analysis of their IG following - need to read it again properly. 

I think they can still manipulate the next two eliminations using judges’ scores, right? 

If one of the above gets eliminated instead of chirag or navdeep, then it will be totally unfair. Fingers…🤞

Edited by anoushka_113 - 17 days ago

Same opinion here.

Rishi, Shivam & 4 girls.

Ranking according to me should be

1. Rishi

2. Sonakshi

3. Shivam

4. Senjuti

5. Bidipta

6. Deboshmita 

Originally posted by anoushka_113

Rishi, Shivam & the 4 girls. 

Rishi - Riding high on the winning horse due to talent plus popularity.

Bidipta :- the hard selling of romance is a give-away.  She will be in top 6 & then in top 4 too.  How else can they include her as ‘ magnificent 4’ for concerts?  Voting plays a role definitely.  But that’s why this hard-core marketing of red hearts 🤣. I think the makers believe that romance sells more than sob-stories going by  the arudeep frenzy.  They must be having their eyes fixed on the concert business expecting the shows to be a sell-out, a la Arudeep. Whether this is fake or real, only time will tell, though currently what we see is just a blushing Rishi . But that being said, Bidipta’s trajectory has been amazing, she will earn  a place there.
 Shivam :- actually he is more versatile than Rishi,  ( Can you imagine Rishi singing sapnon se bhare naina?) I hope he gets into the top 6. He deserves to be a finalist.

Senjuthi, Debo, Sona :- all 3 are immensely talented. Want to see them in  the top 6.

I don’t know about their IG following , hence just giving my 2 cents here. 
I think Realityshow had made a post reg an analysis of their IG following - need to read it again properly. 

I think they can still manipulate the next two eliminations using judges’ scores, right? 

If one of the above gets eliminated instead of chirag or navdeep, then it will be totally unfair. Fingers…🤞

They usually don't manipulate the last elimination before the finale.

Kunal (IL10) and Ashish lost on votes. Did not follow Il 11.

Same opinion here.

Rishi, Shivam & 4 girls.

Ranking according to me should be

1. Rishi

2. Sonakshi

3. Shivam

4. Senjuti

5. Bidipta

6. Deboshmita 

Agree 💯 with the ranking 👍