Inoxa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I don't think Abhimanyu and Akshra would meet this soon. The precap is misleading. Abhimanyu will come at Abhinav's door but will have to leave due to Roohi's call. Abhimanyu and Akshra are likely to meet in some event may be next week on  Monday or Tuesday's episode. I think Abhimanyu will be shocked and jealous to see a happy family of Akshra and will rush back home to say yes to a bush hush wedding with Arohi.

Akshra will go to Udaipur for Abhir school trip. May be the day would coincide with Arohi Abhimanyu wedding. What if Abhimanyu leaves Arohi on Mandap to operate on critically injured Abhir in Birla hospital. They also mentioned Akshra Abhinav taking Abhir to Mumbai trip and there too they have a Birla hospital, so that possibility too stands there. I have this feeling Abhir would end up landing at Birla hospital somehow. I so wish Arohi Abhimanyu wedding to happen and Abhimanyu knowing Abhir's truth after the wedding. Also want to see Abhir hating the Birlas. I know it's coming our way, Akshra rushing to meet Aru and her daughter and Arohi throwing her again blaming her for killing Ruhi's dad. But I think I will skip those episodes, I also don't want to see the episodes wherein they will show Akshra crying infront of Manjiri calling her Ma and bla bla and she bashing her. 

I so wish to see her with her self respect intact, but cvz won't let that happen.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

The cvs hate akshu and love aaru I don't know why

guiltypleasure thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh and I think ABhir might need blood and only Abhi's blood group will match with him- not Akshara, not Nav. In other words, same old same old... gheesa peeta formula