Priyanka restricted to her comfort zone 😒

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Priyanka emind me of Ashima of MCI-S5 who primarily cooked sweets. I get that sweets is her comfort zone but she are literally playing it safe here. Her's plating color was similar to that of Deepa where her food was criticized for having inadequate proportions so that was somewhat baffling lol. πŸ˜† 

Can she cook a savory food for once?

I was thinking of exactly the same thing. I really hope they have to make a savoury dish tomorrow. Priyanka really needs to explore savoury as well.

We already knows she’s brilliant when it comes to sweets, and probably even hard to beat. But she needs to be pushed out of her comfort zone 

Originally posted by Raina101

I was thinking of exactly the same thing. I really hope they have to make a savoury dish tomorrow. Priyanka really needs to explore savoury as well.

We already knows she’s brilliant when it comes to sweets, and probably even hard to beat. But she needs to be pushed out of her comfort zone 

Not only her, it also comes to Nayanjyoti to start cooking out of his sweets zone that he's done so far on MCI from auditions onwards too. I've seen his IG page that he does cook savory but I wish to see it here also. 

Regarding Priyanka, she's just playing it too safe here. Right from the start, it's only sweet, sweet, sweet, etc. Even in the group challenge, she was challenged with making sweet dish. Had she helped or asked to help out in some savory dishes, I would've mellowed down there. Even the tyohar dish & durian cake dish, she got the durian cake dish. I felt if it was reversed with her cooking the tyohar dish and either Santha or Sachin cooking the sweet dish (because I feel Yashu is weak as a contestant so far, no growth thus didn't include him) would've felt more like a game tbh. But, no it's just sweets all along and the judges aren't noticing it (especially Ranveer & Vikas). 

Originally posted by KabutarHoled20

Not only her, it also comes to Nayanjyoti to start cooking out of his sweets zone that he's done so far on MCI from auditions onwards too. I've seen his IG page that he does cook savory but I wish to see it here also. 

Regarding Priyanka, she's just playing it too safe here. Right from the start, it's only sweet, sweet, sweet, etc. Even in the group challenge, she was challenged with making sweet dish. Had she helped or asked to help out in some savory dishes, I would've mellowed down there. Even the tyohar dish & durian cake dish, she got the durian cake dish. I felt if it was reversed with her cooking the tyohar dish and either Santha or Sachin cooking the sweet dish (because I feel Yashu is weak as a contestant so far, no growth thus didn't include him) would've felt more like a game tbh. But, no it's just sweets all along and the judges aren't noticing it (especially Ranveer & Vikas). 

Every season has a few such people. I really hope tomorrows task makes them come out of their comfort zones