KalMa Ff:- L.O.N.G.I.N.G.S.

Posted: 1 years ago

CHAPTER 01: ‘L’asting a week without your touch?!”

______

"Don't touch me!' Kalyani backed away from Malhar.

“Kalyani!!!” Malhar looked at the empty space in his arms where Kalyani had been only seconds before.

"I still haven't forgiven you Malhar” Kalyani spoke as she took off her slippers and got into

her side of the bed.

"Sorry na Kalyani…Tum hi toh kehti ho ki main time nehi deta. Aaj time dene ke liye tumhare office gaya to tum itna gussa ho gayi!” Malhar took his own shoes off and sat next to her on the bed.

"Aap aaye isliye gussa nehi hoon. Aake aapne jo harkat ki uske liye gussa hoon main aapse” Kalyani glared at him angrily. 

“Come on Kalyani it was nothing ‘so serious’”

“Nothing?!You weren't the one who had to listen to them teasing me all day!”

Kalyani fumed in anger even more after hearing him. How could he be soo chilled about it?!!!

She faced away from Malhar, crossed her arms and shut her eyes tightly.

Malhar leaned over her and put his arm around her and chin on her shoulder, “what's there to tease about? It was just a kiss.”

He tried to kiss her shoulder but Kalyani squirmed away and sat up.

“Just a kiss? Just a kiss?!!! Malhar we were in my office cabin and you had forgotten about closing the door!!!! How could you?”

“We are officially married Baby! Aren’t we supposed to do this? What else do they expect?!” Malhar continued throwing sly glances towards her. 

She made a crybaby face and continued 

“First of all mohankaka and others saw us literally KISSING and then Swara also heard it from my colleagues! She told it to everyone in the house and kept teasing me every second she was in front me!” 

Malhar smiled cheekily as he remembered about visiting her office today during the lunch break. Usually he kisses her everyday before leaving for the office but today she had left the house early requesting Asawari to give Malhar his breakfast. But what Malhar wanted was different;)

He reached her office to her surprise and before she could realise, his acts of adoration had started. 

They were half their way of kissing when they realised the peon of the office, Mohan had witnessed the steamy scene and sooner, some of her colleagues also had got the gossip.

They took it lightly though but them telling it to Swara and their teasing had made things too embarrassing for Kalyani who was left alone after Malhar went back to police station. 

“Aap muskura rahe ho Malhar? Koyi baat aap seriously nehi lete” She lay back down again determined this time not to open her eyes.

Malhar smiled mischievously and said 

“Ab meri kya galti hain ki meri biwi itni pyaari hain!” Malhar tried lowering his face near hers. She sat back up again and poked him in the

chest.

“Aapko har samay mazak soojta hain! Agar iss baar bhi Aapne meri baaton ko seriously nehi liya toh main bohot gussa ho jaungi” 

Malhar hugged her by keeping his face near her arms and asked 

“Kya karengi aap madam?” 

“Punishment. Punishment doongi” she said straightly and said 

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH ME

He raised an eyebrow and asked “what? Main tumhe touch nehi kar sakhta?! Kyun?!! Aur Kab tak?” 

“Ye aapki punishment hogi kyunki aap mujhe seriously nehi lete. Har baat mazak lagti hain aapko. And off course because of what you did in the noon” 

“Kitne dinon ke liye?” 

“A month” 

“Tum pagal ho chuki ho Kalyani?!!!”

Malhar looked at her sternly waiting for her to

change her answer.

Kalyani herself gulped her saliva and got scared thinking about it. 

“Theek hain theek aap itna request kar rahe hain toh saat din. Just 7 days” 

“Don't you think you can last? Then all you have to do is say sorry.” Kalyani smirked evil-ly.

“Sorry aur main? Main kyun sorry bolu? Apni patni ko kiss karne ke liye? No way! Dekhna kalyani. It’s you jiska sabr inn saat dino se pehle toot jayega” 

Malhar gave her a wicked look and said “You will beg me to touch you sweetie” 

Kalyani got red with her gussa and said “aap thoda kehte toh main Maaf kar bhi deti but ab toh main bhi dekhti hoon iss ek week mein kya kya hota hain” 

Kalyani pulled the sheets up to her neck and tried to sleep. 

When Malhar felt that she is finally in a deep slumber, he slowly neared her and pulled her hand. He kissed her hand and placed it on his lips. 

“One week right? Very funny!” 

He gave a cute peck on her lips and a few on her face after he pulled her into his arms for sleeping.

Chapter ends. 

note from yours truly- A very new and random ff started by me where we will witness our KalMa resisting from touching each other! (Aapko kya lagta hain? Ho payega?😅😜) Please please do let me how you feel about it and let me know your suggestions too. 

What a fantastic and fresh concept...😍😍

Ye toh dekhna hai mujhe....

Who is able to resist and who is not 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Waise Malhar ki koi jyada galti bhi nahi hai... Uski biwi itni pyari hai...😆😆😆😆 Ho gaya bechare se...

Aur Kallu ne kiss toh enjoy kar hi liya....only coz of the teasings she's annoyed...

Un logon ko kya problem hai Bhai...apne kaam se kaam rakhna tha na ..🤷

Jaldi continue karo....aage Ka janna hai

Mujhe aapka comment dekhke itna Accha laga di!!!!🥹🥹

Aur kallu baby pehle crib kar rahi thi about the teasing but jab usne dekha ki Malhar lightly le raha hain, mazak kar raha hain aur seriously nehi le raha- so she got angry aur usne socha kaise usko punish kiya jaye🤣

aap koyi idea suggest karo if you can fir main jaldi jaldi update karungi🤗

Thank you Shrutiiii🤗😘😘😘

Ohhooo ladkii humariii badi ho rahi hai romance likhna bade ache se aagya ufff😜😜 

Areew kya mast saza diii hai kalyani rani ne humariiii wahh ji wahh ladka to full on Tashan mode pe aagya 😆 

Patidev ko sharam haya hai nhi aur biwi lazaaa se Mari jaa rahi ha7 🤣🤣🤣

He is so proud of himself for what he has done and his ladli biwi ki punishment abb to banda control tudwa ke manega pakka ye ladka will make her loose her control 😛

Aww-dorably  Kalmalicious! Let's  see how long the bet lasts and who wins... either way, us fans are winning with another 🔥 FF!! 

P.S. Has anyone else seen the promo of Sehban's new show, aka THR2 w a different actress as Kalyani (I guess since Reem booked anothe show on Rangu)? 

I've got mixed feelings about a Kalma2 with different Kallu, tbh... but I get the actress' choice re: her career (or maybe this time they wanted a more grown-up and mature Kallu so they went for a different actress? Who knows...)

Originally posted by KalmaLove92

Aww-dorably  Kalmalicious! Let's  see how long the bet lasts and who wins... either way, us fans are winning with another 🔥 FF!! 

P.S. Has anyone else seen the promo of Sehban's new show, aka THR2 w a different actress as Kalyani (I guess since Reem booked anothe show on Rangu)? 

I've got mixed feelings about a Kalma2 with different Kallu, tbh... but I get the actress' choice re: her career (or maybe this time they wanted a more grown-up and mature Kallu so they went for a different actress? Who knows...)

THR 2 ???? Where did you see that promo Riya?

What I saw is a promo of Dear Ishq a series which is going to come on hotstar.  

Meri Vanshu babyyyyyyyyy!!! Mj ka tashan toh hain hi alag😉😉😉 ab toh maza aayega hi😜😜😜 

Thank you so much Riya for commenting. Aap Bas aise hi comments karte raho, we all will try to update🤗

And it’s not thr 2 at all! It’s an ott show called dear ishq. It’s Sehban’s new show. Aur iss show ka thr se koyi lena dena nehi hain. Thr 2 ki baat ho then in sha Allah sehreem would be the cast.