Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Sai and VInu os: Vinayak sai joshi

MiniCupcake thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi guys last time i wrote os on sai and savi and got good response now i tried on sai and vinu

Please let me know ur comments 

And i took liberty in some scenes please forgive me if u find anything illogic

Its about how vinu react after knowing his identity im not giving much itro, directly jumping into story.

Sai to herself: why i am feeling that virat sir is hiding something from me. Why he is behaving weird. I need to know. im sure it is something related to my vinu. 

Virat sir, if i get to know you are doing something wrong again with me i will not leave you. You have to face consequences be ready for that.

She went to her house and played with savi some time but her mind is revolving her son only. She missed him lot she made herself busy by looking after savi but now a days she is remembering him more. She is feeling like he is beside her and asking her to take him with her.

While Sai is in vinu thoughts she got call from her friend who is working in NGO

Sai: hello priya

Priya: hello Sai, i need to talk with u something important.

Sai: what happened priya? 

Priya: today i heard conversation between virat sir and NGO head Anandi mam, Im sure they are talking about ur son vinu

Sai: but priya virat sir already told he inquired about vinu and said Vinu is no more (her throat blocked while saying this and her eyes filled with tears)

Priya: but sai Anandi mam told to virat sir about ur inquiry about vinu and virat sir is asking to anandi mam not to let out the truth at any cost. I feel something is fishy yar. We have to look into it. We should not take it as simple thing

Sai to herself: bappa thank u so much for giving me hint. Now i won’t leave virat chawan i will make him spill the beans

Sai: thank u so much priya, i know virat sir is hididng something but im not sure about it. Now i got hint, i will make him confess.

Next day Sai went to virat

Sai: virat sir i need to talk with u

Virat: ha sai bolo

Sai: next week im thinking to perform pooja for our vinu, till now i have feeling that my vinu is somewhere but as u declared he is no more i want to perform pooja so that his soul get peace. Can u join with me in performing pooja

She said by gulping a lump in her throat.

Virat startled hearing this

Sai sensed tension on his face

Virat: no, sai how can we do that

Sai looked at him sharply

Sai: what does u mean by that? Y can’t we perform pooja?  We are doing this to get peace to his soul right.

Virat shouted

Virat:  sai, for god sake please stop calling him soul those many times, for me he is not dead, he will be in my heart for ever.

He said with tears in his eyes

Sai too got tears by remembering her son

She know how much difficult to talk like that but she had to do it to know her son whereabouts

Sai: virat sir i know how much we both are emotional about our vinu but please accept reality. He is no more and we have to face it, even it is difficult for me also but we have to do it

Virat : no sai i can’t do it 

Sai: virat sir, as a duty i had informed u, its your wish whether u will join me r not but i won’t back off from my decision as a mother i will fulfil every duty which i have to do for my son 

She said firmly

Virat lost his control he shouted

Virat: sai, don’t u understand. y don’t u listen my words? for god sake please don’t do that to our son please take back ur decision

Sai: but y virat sir, tell me the reason and u know that sai won’t take her decision back.

Virat: sai, sai sai stop being stubborn 

Sai: im not being stubborn virat sir, im performing my duty and i will do it any cost

Now virat lost his senses completely

Virat: u can’t perform pooja  for alive person damn it

Sai is shocked with his confession

She know virat is hiding something but still it gave shock to her she became numb

She asked with low voice

Sai: what u said virat sir

Now virat realised he blurted out truth he held his head with his hands

Sai held his collar and shouted at him

Sai: speak out Mr virat chavan just speak out where is my son, my vinu

Her eyes became red in anger and pain

Virat understood he can’t hide more as he caught red handed

Virat: ha sai our son is alive 

Tears r rolling from her eyes, her son is alive this thought itself gave her life back. She is dying every day with guilt of losing her son. Now after knowing he is alive she didn’t understand how to react.

Sai : where is he virat, take me to him i want to see my bacha

Virat: u already know him sai

Sai is in surprise state now,

Sai: i know him? 

Virat nodded positively

Virat: our vinu is none other than vinayak chavan

Sai is in cloud nine

Sai: vinayak? Means vinu? Savi ka friend 

Virat smiled and replied positively

Sai: he calls me doctor aunty he even asked me that he will call me as choti mumma, my vinu mera bacha

She smiled happily

At that time she remembered something

Her eyes turned red again

She again held virat collar

Sai: u knows the truth but y u hid this with me? Tell mr virat y u did this to me, don’t u think i have right to know about my son. And u made that much issue when u got to know that i hide savi from u then what u did now, u won’t follow rules but u want others to act according to ur wish, i never saw this type of double faced person in my life first tell me y u hid this?

Virat: im so sorry but i have to do this, i was compelled to do this

Sai: go to hell with ur sorry mr chawn  first tell me what made u to do this?

Virat: sai  patraleka loves vinu a lot, and now she can’t conceive also, if she get to know vinu is ur kid she will live with fear that u will take him way.

Sai started clapping

Sai: wah virat chawan wah, what a concern for ur illegal wife,

Virat: sai bas, u don’t have right to talk about my wife like that

Sai: don’t dare to talk in middle mr virat chawan... yes i will call her illegal wife because she is illegal, and mr chavan i don’t know how u became DSP that u forgot basic laws, let me teach u, mr virat chavan i didn’t divorce u yet that means your marriage with patra lekha is illegal and u guys made her surrogate illegally i can keep case on ur entire family for that.  Irony is family with full of illegal activities r acting like they r protecting law. U cant handle ur home but u want to handle society, i can keep as many cases i want on u and ur family, domestic violence, illegal marriage, fraud santra business, illegal surrogacy etc but still i didn’t do anything as i want peace but now wat u did is sin, i won’t leave u mr chavan, today itself i take my vinu out from that toxic family i will see how u gonna stop me

Virat: sai, please don’t do like that, please pakhi cant bare the loss

Sai: still ur thinking about ur illegal wife then wat about me virat, what a bad question, when u thought about me? When its about family and wife u have choosen ur family, when its about ur bhabi and wife u chose ur bhabi, then wat more i can expect from u, but im not like u i will chose the person who is everything to me, vinu is my everything, i will take him with me at any cost

Virat: sai leave about all, how will vinu take it, he feel pakhi is his mom, if he came to know you r his mom  how he will take it, his life turn up side down with this truth he feel entire his existence is lie, just think about him and decide. by saying this he left the place

Sai is in turmoil now what virat said is correct, how vinu will react when he get to know about this truth

Sai head is spinning she is not understanding wat to do

What ever decision it is, she wants to see her son first. She want to hug him first. She misses him lot.

She went to chavan house

When she is about to enter into house she stopped by hearing this conversation

Sonali: vahini now wats ur plan

Bhavini: we need to arrange another marriage for virat as we got know pakhi can’t become mom, but i need heir to this family

Sonali: but y ur taking that decision, vinu is there know?

Bhavani smiled wickedly

Bhavani: arey don’t u know vinu ek anath bacha, how can we give heir status to him, i just accepted him as family member to make virakhi marry, thats it

Sai blood boiled with anger

Sai to herself: what more can i expect this family? Enough is enough i wont let my son to stay in this toxic place even for second.

Sai entered into house

Sai started shouting

Sai: vinu, vinu beta

Bhavani saw this

Bhavani: oyy jungli mulgi, how many times i told u not to come here, don’t u understand,

Sai ignored her words and again started calling vinu

By the time entire family came to hall along with virakhi

Pakhi: what happened y r u shouting

Virat got tensed seeing her

Virat signed sai not to say anything

But sai ignored him

Sai: where is vinu

Pakhi:  he went out with mohit

Sai: ok i will wait until then

Bhavani: oyy jungle mulgi wat thamasha do u want to do now? Just get out from here

Sai looked at sharply

Sai: i wont  go without taking my son vinu with me

All r shocked now except virat

Virat held his head 

Pakhi said with nervous: sai wat r u talking? Vinu is my bacha

Sai: in ur dreams pakhi, vinu is my son, my blood if u had any doubts confirm with ur ex devar cum present husband

Pakhi looked at virat with question mark face

Virat to all: yes vinu is child of mine and sai

All r shocked with his confession 

Bhavani: vinu is ur bacha virat, i know when i saw him i felt some connection, wow he is our heir,have to celebrate it

Sai : wah masth ha masth few mins back he is anath now he is ur heir, even chameleon cant change color this much fast

Bhavani and sonali didn’t understand wat to say as they were caught

Ashwini, ninad : vinu is our grandson, y virat y u didn’t tell

Sai: ha tell mr chawan, tell them u only thought about ur illegal wife, for her u even told that ur son was died, tell them wat a good husband you are and wat a worst father u are who hidden his son identity

Pakhi: sai don’t talk rubbish, how dare u to call me illegal wife

Sai: abey chup, im not interest to read all ur illegal activites infront of u all,  if u want to know u can ask ur ex dewar

Now im waititng for my son after that i will leave with him forever

Pakhi: do u think he will come with u 

She said with smirk

Before sai could react ashwini saw vinu at door step

Ashwini: vinu

All looked at entrance

Now every one confused wat to do

Vinu looked around

Vinu: u all talking about me?

Pakhi: no beta,  u go and fresh up

Vinu went to sai

Vinu: you are my mumma?

She kneeled down; she is in tears now,

She nodded her head as yes

Vinu didn’t react

He walked upstairs and turned back

He saw  sai who is looking at him with tears

He ran towards sai and hugged her tightly

All r shocked with this

Vinu: i love u so much mumma, i missed u so much he kissed on her cheeks and said, please take me away from here, i want to be with u for ever

All along with sai shocked with this

Pakhi: vinu beta how can u leave ur mumma, im ur mumma, not sai don’t do this to me

Vinu wiped his tears

Vinu: please stop ur performance now, i can’t stand more

Virat: vinu how can u talk with ur mom like that, don’t u know how much she loves u, how can u break her heart

Pakhi started her fake tears

Vinu:  i will talk like that because she is not my mom, and i know her before i was adopted

Now this is new thing for every one

Sai: vinu beta wat r u talking

Vinu: ha ma, i know everthing and  pakhi  know im vinu before itself

Sairat: wat?

Pakhi understood she is caught

Pakhi: vinu beta wat r u talking

Sai: patraleka can u just shut ur mouth otherwise i will break all ur bones

U tell beta i will see who will stop u

Vinu: ma after accident i was found by some local person,   police somehow  traced my identity and called to virat  baba but pakhi aunty attended the call, she took me but she felt if she intimate virat baba then itself about me ( being alive) his focus will be only on me, so she left me in her mother house, her ma took care of me,  but pakhi mistreated me many times , i used to crave for parents love when i was 5  i heard conversation between pakhi and her maa, at that time i got to know virat is my father and i had a family and my mom died in accident, by using me she want to marry virat baba, i was happy atlast i can meet my family. Pakhi gave me warning that i should behave well with her, i should not tell that i was raised by pakhi mother till then, if i utter anything  she told she will separate from my father also. When i was 6 i was adopted by virat baba and pakhi and they got married, virat baba loved me so much, i was so happy but i missed mumma so much, i tried to find atleast a pic but i didn’t find anything i got to know from pulkit mamu how much u suffered here i felt bad  when i saw ui felt connected but i never thought you are my mumma

He said by hugging sai again.

Sai felt vinu pain, she didn’t think her son suffered this much

Sai went to pakhi and slapped her tight

Sai: chi when ever think u cant stoop more low u prove me wrong, how can u think of using small kid for ur obsession, i felt like puking at u. Be ready patralekha to rot in jail

Virat too slapped pakhi hard

Virat: i never thought u will do these cheap things, because of u my kid suffered so much, because of u i lost my love

Sai: lets go vinu

Bhavani: how can u take my heir away i wont let u do this, he is chavan kandan ka vaaris, he is vinayak virat chawan

Vinu: no im vinayak sai joshi

Sai smiled and hugged her baby

And held vinu hand and about to go

Virat kneeled down

Virat: vinu will u leave ur father and go

Vinu: baba, i really love u but when i learnt from pulkit mamu that u chose pakhi instead of my mumma i lost respect from u,  as a father i really like but i cant stay in this house with toxic people who tortured my mamma emotionally. I will go with my mumma but i wont stop u from coming to meet me on weekends and i know my mom is mature enough to handle co-parenting , wat u say mumma he said by looking at sai

Sai smiled seeing his maturity 

She saw her reflection in him

She kissed him and took him away from the toxic family by holding his hand.

End:

Please let me know ur opinion guys so that i get interest to write anything in future. I know 7 yrs kid wont act like this but i took cinematic liberty😄 and i didnt proof read plz frgve my grammitical mistakes

Edited by MiniCupcake - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Lovely ❤️

Keep writing ! 

MiniCupcake thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kashmayurfan

Lovely ❤️

Keep writing ! 

Tq so much please tag ur buddies 😊😊

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

New OS you guys might be interested in reading 😊

kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Wow it's fantastic OS 🤩👏

Really I want pakhi ko pata hai vinu virat ka son hai show mein aisa ho.

Thank you

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Damnnn Virat slapping Patralekha too hard is dream come true. Lovely read. 👍🏼

ShipIsSailing thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing OS!

Oh how I wish something like this happens in the show😭

Maarij86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail