Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Which movie will u watch; Pathaan or Gandhi godse ek yudh?

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Idk but I will be watching Daman ( Hindi dubbing of critically acclaimed Odia movie) on 3rd Feb

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Pathaan releases ONE day before the RepublicDay release of Gandhi vs Godse...

My choice is clear because the latter, I prefer to watch on a streaming platform.

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Party with P A T H A A N 🥳

JayaBachan thumbnail

I’ll be watching Pathaan twice at the cinemas. Tickets already booked. ❤️

https://youtu.be/HleR9EzhscQ

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

They are releasing another movie with Pathaan? Ghane brave log hai yaar😅 but if the movie is pro BJP propoganda, toh logo ko Pathaan ke theaters se bahar nikal ke Godse dikaane le jaane ke chances bhi hai, like they forced people into watching TKF who were actually there to watch Bacchan Pandey.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Pathan❤️

The other one...I can't even take the name of the ba stard🤢 who killed Gandhi ji.....a movie in which he is going to be glorified and his act justified....dekhne ka toh koi matlab he nahi hai....just writing this much is making my BP shoot up......and please no one quote me and discuss this with me....u love the ba stard ....good for you.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Pathan , others have no chance 😂

MochaQueen thumbnail

I have never even heard of this second one...who's movie is this which is competing with Pathaan? Kiski itni himmat?

Kaun hai wo?!!!!! WHO IS HE?

Kareena GIFs | Tenor

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Gandhi Godse when comes on any ott platform. History is favorite subject. So that’s a must watch for me. Want to see what secularism is according to this writer. 

Pathaan is not my type. But depending on wom will see online whenever it comes on ott. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

They are releasing another movie with Pathaan? Ghane brave log hai yaar😅 but if the movie is pro BJP propoganda, toh logo ko Pathaan ke theaters se bahar nikal ke Godse dikaane le jaane ke chances bhi hai, like they forced people into watching TKF who were actually there to watch Bacchan Pandey.

The first time it was in 2016 that one wrote about that anti-Gandhi movie...

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/bombay-talkies-studio-to-be-revived-with-antigandhi-film_83666

Then mid December - out of the nowhere - came the trailer with the date announcement:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5313179

They don't wrote about dubbed versions, so I think, the main target is the release in Hindi theatres, Yet there may also be clashes in Tamil and Telugu theatres.

So yes, the purpose of the movie is clear - a double purpose...

I would like to say: "Don't fear, Raj is here." But what will the Indian audience do???