Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: reborn-re

Shivam is a versatile singer hope he goes to final. Sonakshi also deserves it but the way they are treating her it doesn’t look like she is gonna reach top 6. 

top 6 deserve to be rishi shivam senjuti sonakshi bidipta debosmita. and sonakshi is from thir own indian idol junior. wonder what they have against her

Edited by naq5 - 1 years ago
altgr thumbnail

Madhuri Dixit Special

One of my favourite episodes of this season. So many of my beautiful songs were performed beautifully.

Best performances for me were Rishi, Sonakshi, Shivam, Senjuti & Bidipta. I was surprised by Rishi's Pehla Pehla Pyaar Hai performance, I think he was just absolutely phenomenal. Sonakshi & Shivam super consistent as always. These 3 are my top 3 also. 

Chirag & Navdeep were average. Disappointing that they didn't show Chirag's Pyaar Kabhi Kam Nahi Karna performance, he was sounding really good in the promo.

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

15tg Jan Madhuri Soecial

An enjoyable episode - one worth waiting for. 👍

Sonakshi :- Kahe ched & O Ramji.  Tough songs. Both were rendered beautifully.  👍👌👌

Bidipta :- Sajan & Ek do teen.  She did well, but I felt the second one didn’t suit her voice. It came out with a soft feel, which diluted the appeal for me.

Rishi :- Great going. His Pehla Pehla was wonderful. After hearing him in arijit mode, I was a bit skeptical when he started this.  I was pleasantly surprised. He aced it with the soft feel  & finesse that  SPB brought in.  Loved it. 👍

Shivam :- Consistent as always, special mention should be made of  O Priya Priya . Fantastic. 👍

Senjuthi :- The 2 iconic Sajan songs rendered v well. 

Debo :- She is trying out different genres with aplomb. An enjoyable performance. 
Chirag :- very average

Navdeep :- consistently non-spectacular.

Chirag & Navdeep need to go - like yesterday 🙄.

Top 6 has to be Rishi, Shivam & the 4 girls. 

Asides…

* Madhuri made a delightful guest, radiating grace & charm,  The interactions looked natural. And her dance moves are to die for -  even now 👍
* Adi’s jacket actually reminded me that I should do the upholstery selection for my house refurbishment that is underway 🤣🤣… hence vishal /HR comments had me ROFL.

* While everone keeps referring to Bidipta as actor material, the one who really has the acting talent is Shivam. 😊. He is a natural. 😁

* Rishi’s voice suits salman the best. 

* And finally… wish we had the old madhuri back sans Botox & fillers.  Miss those sparkling eyes … 

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I missed yesterdays episode, but todays episode was lovely!! Madhuri Dixit songs especially from the early 90’s are evergreen.

Sonakshi - she said both songs really well. She’s been consistent but like someone’s said it seems like the makers aren’t keen on promoting her and she may be eliminated soon. Would be unfair if that happened, she’s definitely winner material.

Bidipta - I loved her in Tu shayar hai, I don’t think I’ve heard a better live version. She did well in the second song as well but it lacked the charisma of the original ek do teen. So one good song and one ok.

Rishi - I really like aaj phir tumpe pyaar aaya hai, but he barely sang two lines :( His second song reminded me of the original. He was fantastic. I’m now unsure of which of the two boys (Rishi or Shivam) is better.

Shivam - I think he was the best performer today. Never thought I’d hear Oh Priya Priya on a reality show, but he was so so good. Even his second song was fantastic. 

Senjuti - she sang one of my favourite songs - Mera dil bhi kitna pagal hai and I didn’t enjoy it. It was a bad performance but because I like this song so much, if there’s even something slightly off I don’t enjoy it. Her second song was much better.

Debosmita - Never thought she’d sing something like Dhak dhak well. But she did full justice. 

Chirag - it was such a dull performance. He must go.

Navdeep - why is he still on the show? Not every song can be sung like a qawwali.