Performance Discussion 14 & 15 January, 2023

Posted: 1 years ago

They have change the dressing style of all the girls except for Sonakshi. 

Not many promos for today's episode. I guess everyone's performing solo. 

Originally posted by altgr

Not many promos for today's episode. I guess everyone's performing solo. 

I have only seen Rishi, Shivam, Bidipta and one more person it either Sonakshi or Senjuti promos for Housewife Special. 

Enjoyable episode..good choice of songs

Originally posted by Kyahikahoon

Enjoyable episode..good choice of songs

Yes. Loved the performances and song selection. Really a good episode.

Looking forward to Madhuri Special. 

Today everyone got their fair amount of SS beside Sonakshi nothing for just the intro by Adi by performance and direct performance I just hope it’s editing otherwise she has chance to go home although I hope I am wrong coz she is one of the strong contestant.

Edited by reborn-re - 1 years ago

Good episode overall.

Sonakshi-Very underrated performance. Got no love from the judges. It's very clear they want her to get eliminated next so that their crown prince Navdeep can make the finale. 

Chirag-Another off week for Chirag. Last week he was good. This week he was pretty terrible. But 

thukre mera pyaar mera intkam dekhegi. He is a true warrior, surviving countless rejections, double elimination, multiple appearances in the bottom 3. Who knows? Maybe he wins?

Shivam-A finale worthy performance from Shivam. Maybe one of the top 3 best performances of the season. No one has the classical rang like Shivam. Not even Navdeep. Truly outstanding. Easily a well deserved MBD. Such a tough song and he nailed it. 

Bidipta-Gets my reward for most improved singer of the season. The amount of growth she has shown is outstanding. Her high notes and pitch is absolutely crystal clear. That antara was magical. One of her best of the season. 

Senjuti-Nice version of Agar Tum Saath Ho. Not as good as Arunita's from last season or even Ankona's or Neelanjana's from the season before but still not bad. 

Rishi-Another masterclass from Rishi. I felt every lyric of Pachtaoge. He is the frontrunner of this show for a reason. Only Shivam gets close to the vocal mastery that Rishi has in his songs. Loved every minute of this performance. I hope he gets signed soon by music directors to record. My only issue with him is him being an Arijit Singh sound a like similar to Nihal last season. But Nihal proved me wrong with Tere Saath Hoon Main his song with HR from Raksha Bandhan so I think Rishi can do the same. 

Deboshmita-Has established herself as this season's Sayli for sure. Does very well in old songs and peppy songs. I feel that combination was on full display and it resulted in another wonderful performance from her. Wouldn't be surprised if she finishes top 3 honestly. Her singing is strong and it deserves a top 3 finish. 

Navdeep-What can I say that hasn't already been said? Another typical Navdeep performance that we have seen countless times these last 3-4 months. Same old silent syllables with alaps and silent singing to pretend to sound good when it's actually mechanical. Well congratulations on the 6th place finish Navdeep in the finale. You earned it lol. 

Can't wait for Madhuri to come tomorrow!

Originally posted by sahilkapur18

Good episode overall.

Sonakshi-Very underrated performance. Got no love from the judges. It's very clear they want her to get eliminated next so that their crown prince Navdeep can make the finale. 

Chirag-Another off week for Chirag. Last week he was good. This week he was pretty terrible. But 

thukre mera pyaar mera intkam dekhegi. He is a true warrior, surviving countless rejections, double elimination, multiple appearances in the bottom 3. Who knows? Maybe he wins?

Shivam-A finale worthy performance from Shivam. Maybe one of the top 3 best performances of the season. No one has the classical rang like Shivam. Not even Navdeep. Truly outstanding. Easily a well deserved MBD. Such a tough song and he nailed it. 

Bidipta-Gets my reward for most improved singer of the season. The amount of growth she has shown is outstanding. Her high notes and pitch is absolutely crystal clear. That antara was magical. One of her best of the season. 

Senjuti-Nice version of Agar Tum Saath Ho. Not as good as Arunita's from last season or even Ankona's or Neelanjana's from the season before but still not bad. 

Rishi-Another masterclass from Rishi. I felt every lyric of Pachtaoge. He is the frontrunner of this show for a reason. Only Shivam gets close to the vocal mastery that Rishi has in his songs. Loved every minute of this performance. I hope he gets signed soon by music directors to record. My only issue with him is him being an Arijit Singh sound a like similar to Nihal last season. But Nihal proved me wrong with Tere Saath Hoon Main his song with HR from Raksha Bandhan so I think Rishi can do the same. 

Deboshmita-Has established herself as this season's Sayli for sure. Does very well in old songs and peppy songs. I feel that combination was on full display and it resulted in another wonderful performance from her. Wouldn't be surprised if she finishes top 3 honestly. Her singing is strong and it deserves a top 3 finish. 

Navdeep-What can I say that hasn't already been said? Another typical Navdeep performance that we have seen countless times these last 3-4 months. Same old silent syllables with alaps and silent singing to pretend to sound good when it's actually mechanical. Well congratulations on the 6th place finish Navdeep in the finale. You earned it lol. 

Can't wait for Madhuri to come tomorrow!

Shivam is a versatile singer hope he goes to final. Sonakshi also deserves it but the way they are treating her it doesn’t look like she is gonna reach top 6.