Kya dekha Anuj ne Anupama me?

Musketeer_95 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

From day 1 , i wanted to know this....

kya dekha is matkadhari Devi me Anuj ne ??  

What made him fall in love with this ujeless ( yes i wrote that on purpose..no. purpojeπŸ˜‚) matkewali , rondulal  , suti saree wali mata g ?? 

(NO OFFENCE . I DO THINK RUPALI GANGULY IS A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN. SHE HAS UNDERGONE A PAINFUL PREGNANCY IRL AND WOMEN BODIES UNDERGO A LOT OF CHANGES WHICH TAKES A TOLL ON THEM . Im MYSELF NOT THAT GOOD-LOOKING.πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

THIS IS JUST A FRUSTRATION VENT POST BECAUSE OF THE EXTRUCIATING CHARACTERS OF THE SHOW . I DONT INTEND TO PULL DOWN OTHERS FOR THE SAKE OF FUN.

BUT WTH IS THIS SHOW EVEN 😡) . 

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ourat with many poblems 

He wants to be white knight & rescue this Ourat

Musketeer_95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Ourat with many poblems 

He wants to be white knight & rescue this Ourat

Orat sab kuch kar sakti hai. Bas ek super rich puppy chahiye saath me... πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Musketeer_95

From day 1 , i wanted to know this....

kya dekha is matkadhari Devi me Anuj ne ??  

What made him fall in love with this ujeless ( yes i wrote that on purpose..no. purpojeπŸ˜‚) matkewali , rondulal  , suti saree wali mata g ?? 

This is a ques like pehle murgi aayi ya anda. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

I wish they showed some back story of anuj and anupama. Which showed what they did in the past which made him to fall in love with her so madly that he waited for 26 yearsπŸ€”

The only thing i heard till now is anu performed on hawa hawai song. Anuj fell in love madly with her. In his love he also beaten one of the college student who ragged anu. Then he is the one who stole her magnets and also he actually enrolled her for a competition. He used to sit in last bench and anu on first bench. πŸ€” ye kya bakwas story hai. 

Musketeer_95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I wish they showed some back story of anuj and anupama. Which showed what they did in the past which made him to fall in love with her so madly that he waited for 26 yearsπŸ€”

The only thing i heard till now is anu performed on hawa hawai song. Anuj fell in love madly with her. In his love he also beaten one of the college student who ragged anu. Then he is the one who stole her magnets and also he actually enrolled her for a competition. He used to sit in last bench and anu on first bench. πŸ€” ye kya bakwas story hai. 

I have also seen in the reunion episode when Devika said ki anupama college ki sabse sundar ,sabse seedhi aur sabse sanskari ladki thi. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

DOUBT HOTA HAI.... πŸ˜†

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

I have also seen in the reunion episode when Devika said ki anupama college ki sabse sundar ,sabse seedhi aur sabse sanskari ladki thi. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

anuj or anupama also said she used to focus only on studies πŸ˜† agar aisa tha toh uski surri surri and thenk u toh theek ho saktha tha na. Uss zamane main college was 12+ tha. Which is like bcom bsc etc. Toh anupama ko sorry aur thank you bhi nahi sikhaya uss college ne πŸ˜†

Musketeer_95 thumbnail

I also wished the same but seeing their talent uptil now , i doubt  they would do any justice. Already itne loopholes. Like 

Sudhanshu Pandey and Shah's would definitely be included no matter what . SP would definitely play his younger self πŸ˜…πŸ€£

But an interesting thought often comes in my mind , ye MAA is Umar me jab itna body movements karke bakbak karti hai , to ye jawani me kaise hogi. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Musketeer_95 thumbnail

anuj or anupama also said she used to focus only on studies πŸ˜† agar aisa tha toh uski surri surri and thenk u toh theek ho saktha tha na. Uss zamane main college was 12+ tha. Which is like bcom bsc etc. Toh anupama ko sorry aur thank you bhi nahi sikhaya uss college ne πŸ˜†

Anuj has no business tycoon persona and neither does she have a topper one. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

I also wished the same but seeing their talent uptil now , i doubt  they would do any justice. Already itne loopholes. Like 

Sudhanshu Pandey and Shah's would definitely be included no matter what . SP would definitely play his younger self πŸ˜…πŸ€£

But an interesting thought often comes in my mind , ye MAA is Umar me jab itna body movements karke bakbak karti hai , to ye jawani me kaise hogi. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

I saw that namaste america i was hoping that it will atleast have some glimpse of anuj but they focused only on vanraj and uske suhag rath πŸ˜† who was really interested in that. The only good character i saw there was moti baa. I still wish she comes back but looks like they have already killed her character. She could have joined kapadiyas and she will make everything straightπŸ˜• but usse markar woh namaste america banane ka maksad kya tha ye samajh nahi aya to show anuj that anup looked cute during her pregnancy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚