Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Aniash

This was what i said earlier too.

It could be Adleen marriage is fake.

That's why she wanted naaz to marry him.

Even Advait himself never spoken about it .

He wants to divorce nehmat.

Advait behaving like nehmat is his first wife.

can't say about cv's

they will show advait with short term memory loss

itna toh uska character turnaround kiya hai😆

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

awida isn't it little similar to JANTAKI

there meera had bf here nehmat had ekam

there mithvi married here admat married

there prithvi hate meera n vise versa here admat do the same (she was against him at her first meet but she trusted him after he helped her in stopping ekam's father article getting published.

prithvi wanted rid from miu and here advait wanted rid from nehmat but still mithvi was connected with haatho ki lakiron se here admat is connected with kismat ki dor

Masha Allah , you remember all about JANTKI. But here we have CVs' fav as Nehmat's lover. There we knew it was about Mithvi only. Here we don't know about the future.

Are this drama makers the same who made JANTKI?😕

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

So they changed Advait's character completely .. for what? To whitewash Ekaam's character.. to make him come clean after doubting Nehmat.. to cover up his lack of trust in her.. by showing him as a national hero , then a saviour of Nehmat from her savage illegal husband..🤢

I am happy you are still laughing.. I want to bang my head against the wall .🤣

Ekam only doubted Nehmat and that even due to her hiding stuff from him for which she was obviously wrong. But Advait literally is involved in the murder of her parents along with his father by covering up the same on his Boss Jass Ahluwalia's orders. He never wanted to marry Nehmat and frankly the only reason he was going to marry mallika was so he could manipulate Nehkam into dropping the murder case investigation to preserve and safeguard his political career. 

When on earth was Advait even a good person? He was always sort of evil/ dark grey/borderline negative and selfish from the start. But apparently Advait deserves Nehmat more than Ekam just because Ekam doubted her once? Well guess what Fateh doubted Tejo so many times and vice versa. Doubting your partner is nothing unusual.

Edited by Rein123 - 1 years ago
awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rein123

Ekam only doubted Nehmat and that even due to her hiding stuff from him for which she was obviously wrong. But Advait literally is involved in the murder of her parents along with his father by covering up the same on his Boss Jass Ahluwalia's orders. He never wanted to marry Nehmat and frankly the only reason he was going to marry mallika was so he could manipulate Nehkam into dropping the murder case investigation to preserve and safeguard his political career. 

When on earth was Advait even a good person? He was always sort of evil/ dark grey/borderline negative and selfish from the start. But apparently Advait deserves Nehmat more than Ekam just because Ekam doubted her once? Well guess what Fateh doubted Tejo so many times and vice versa. Doubting your partner is nothing unusual.

I know it Advait is an evil. I didn't watch this drama from the beginning. Started watching it only during the engagement of NikhAaz and AdvIka . I just loved AdMat because they look so good togather, and I like those evil/grey villains more than good ones, because they are more interesting. 😆 I am not justifying his wrong doings.😃

As for Ekam it is his bad luck and lack of trust in Nehmat that caused him heavily. I don't think doubting your soulmate, the one you knew from early age is a good sign of gr8 love. When you love someone you trust him/her fully . For this they say love is blind. 😎 But agree it is a mistake , not a big crime like those which Advait is doing.😔

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I know it Advait is an evil. I didn't watch this drama from the beginning. Started watching it only during the engagement of NikhAaz and AdvIka . I just loved AdMat because they look so good togather, and I like those evil/grey villains more than good ones, because they are more interesting. 😆 I am not justifying his wrong doings.😃

As for Ekam it is his bad luck and lack of trust in Nehmat that caused him heavily. I don't think doubting your soulmate, the one you knew from early age is a good sign of gr8 love. When you love someone you trust him/her fully . For this they say love is blind. 😎 But agree it is a mistake , not a big crime like those which Advait is doing.😔

In itv doubting your soul mate is nothing new, be it your partner since years, a few days, months or even since different lifetimes and to an extent it is even tolerable but intentionally trying to frame someone for your selfish goals is not.

Sorry but Advait is not grey anymore, he is clearly black negative.

@red good

Edited by Rein123 - 1 years ago
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Masha Allah , you remember all about JANTKI. But here we have CVs' fav as Nehmat's lover. There we knew it was about Mithvi only. Here we don't know about the future.

Are this drama makers the same who made JANTKI?😕

At the end they had introduced that actress don't remember her name as third angle don't you remember. This is not same ph but all are same in twisting story to get trp

awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

At the end they had introduced that actress don't remember her name as third angle don't you remember. This is not same ph but all are same in twisting story to get trp

I remember her name clearly, she is Sara Khan. She did a Pakistani drama with my crush : Noor Khan. Its name is Bey Khudi❤️

But in JANTKI she was kebab mein haddi.😆