Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Same with all yash raj films 

But hype is there , I think it’s gonna open huge 

Keeping fingers crossed 

Hazardous thumbnail

The movie is gonna be a hit regardless (unfortunately🤮)

Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah the hype is insane here..The start should be huge..The film should embark on an extra ordinary initial !

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

SRK is not going to allow Media to make money out of him.

No one watches a film, if they don't like the trailer or promos.

Promotions helps only media, small accounts too get RTs on twitter. Few would watch Ambani celebrations without  a few stars attending it.The only way I knew Isha Ambani and Poonawala attended Metgala,was by seeing them with Deepika.This time Poonawala took her own photographer and did a photoshoot.

I think SRK may go on Bigg Boss and a couple of other shows.But no Interviews.

I am very happy with the decision he took.

He has entertained the public for decades.They will come to watch his film.

YRF is spending money on ground level with promotional material..in India and abroad.

This film is not a franchise like Tiger..but controversy gave it buzz.The boycotters are doing the heavy lifting.

Edited by you2 - 1 years ago
driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: you2

SRK is not going to allow Media to make money out of him.

No one watches a film, if they don't like the trailer or promos.

Promotions helps only media, small accounts too get RTs on twitter. Few would watch Ambani celebrations without  a few stars attending it.The only way I knew Isha Ambani and Poonawala attended Metgala,was by seeing them with Deepika.This time Poonawala took her own photographer and did a photoshoot.

I think SRK may go on Bigg Boss and a couple of other shows.But no Interviews.

I am very happy with the decision he took.

He has entertained the public for decades.They will come to watch his film.

YRF is spending money on ground level with promotional material..in India and abroad.

This film is not a franchise like Tiger..but controversy gave it buzz.The boycotters are doing the heavy lifting.

How are the buzz trends of Pathaan as compared to Brahmastra right now at the same stage?

driven thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Elvis12

Yeah the hype is insane here..The start should be huge..The film should embark on an extra ordinary initial !

bold - Where?

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: driven

How are the buzz trends of Pathaan as compared to Brahmastra right now at the same stage?

Germany: more for Pathan than was for Brahmastra (at least looking at the number of theatres and the number of sheduled shows). But it was also good for Brahmastra (Dharma is as much popular here as YRF because of the SRK movies that started the craze for Hindi/Indian cinema which resulted in more cinemas screening Indian movies than before).

driven thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Clochette

Germany: more for Pathan than was for Brahmastra (at least looking at the number of theatres and the number of sheduled shows). But it was also good for Brahmastra (Dharma is as much popular here as YRF because of the SRK movies that started the craze for Hindi/Indian cinema which resulted in more cinemas screening Indian movies than before).

Even here in Anaheim in the cinema near me, I see three shows for Pathaan as compared to two shows for Brahmastra if I remember correctly. This is pretty big because Brahmastra was a Disney movie which has insane reach all over the world. YRF seems to have done a great job. My cinema is already half full that too 10 days before release. Just imagine. I am totally psyched.