THE TWO IDIOTS.............

Posted: 1 years ago

😒😒 Good morning girls !!!!! 

I don't know how everybody felt, but I was uncomfortable watching the histrionics of both of these guys today🤬. Too much testosterone filled altercation to my liking👎🏼 Both of these are close friends, haina? So, what was that tone that they kept talking in between themselves. And talking about a girl, as if each of them has some ownership on her😡 I am not able to explain it well. The argument seems like it progressed logically, but somehow talking as if the object of their collective interest had no say in this, no role in this, no voice in this😭

Viaan trying his best to deflect Ehsan who is hell bent on bending whatever rules or etiquette to reach her🤔. It is scary if bosses behave this way- conspiring, stalking, sneaky just because they have access to personal info and therefore will not hesitate to misuse it. BECAUSE, they have a personal agenda. Please makers, do not glorify this behavior😡 One idiot already kar chuka hain🤬, the other will do this now. I wonder if the HR guy will let Ehsan know that his arch nemesis may be no other than his partner and friend? 🤔Please show us something different and give the HR guy a backbone and refuse to give out employees personal info at a whim, even if it is your boss who is asking this😒

Khair, what I loved the most in today's episode is PapaG ki dhulaayi👏 MamaG, take a bow 🤗for articulating everything perfectly. The Me, me, me and more me of a stereotypical TV male ( and RL males too ) is taken to the cleaners I don't know the relevance of this to the story, but I thoroughly enjoyed Mama G 's zingers More please. Me, my house, my wish, my feelings, my emotion, my grief with no consideration to the other person involved is so real and glaring👍🏼 It needed to be brought up, by this medium. Kudos to the writers. Still don't get the relevance

Dodo irritated me with her shipping Viaan R🤢 I think she should keep her big mouth closed and stop being a know it all🤬 There is nothing sweet or romantic about a boss guy who is stalking👎🏼.All she knows is how he looks, what he wore and she is giving him a good character certificate? Seems like she is going to be the representative of the usual TV cliches- angry young man, well dressed and rich🤬 I want to say a few things to her😡......... but won't to maintain the decorum of this forum I would much rather have Rewa in her place who knows Katha very well and Viaan to some extent, not this diddly-doo spewing out some relationship advice in vacuum and out of context😡

I am here to watch proper repentance, so I won't enjoy people giving him a free-pass. I hope Chandan won't be one of them. Katha needs her support systems to be loyal to her. 

A very fast paced episode. I am slightly uneasy and unnerved by both Viaan and Ehsan today😭, but my intrigue is going up. The story has me hooked and it has a lot of traction👍🏼

Would love to hear how others felt........ I am not sure if I am totally off with my thinking🤢

Nice post 

It seems Rewa has left the show. In original  she was there in this track.

Agreed about make leads

1. I m really confused about viaan. Everytime he does the same mistakes.

Stalking, calling again same...

I m still not clear what is his feeling about katha..

2 why is ahsan liking katha..I don't get it

Itne jldi to apne majnuvanshi ko bhi pyar nhi hua hai 🤣

Originally posted by mili9

😒😒 Good morning girls !!!!! 

I don't know how everybody felt, but I was uncomfortable watching the histrionics of both of these guys today🤬. Too much testosterone filled altercation to my liking👎🏼 Both of these are close friends, haina? So, what was that tone that they kept talking in between themselves. And talking about a girl, as if each of them has some ownership on her😡 I am not able to explain it well. The argument seems like it progressed logically, but somehow talking as if the object of their collective interest had no say in this, no role in this, no voice in this😭

Viaan trying his best to deflect Ehsan who is hell bent on bending whatever rules or etiquette to reach her🤔. It is scary if bosses behave this way- conspiring, stalking, sneaky just because they have access to personal info and therefore will not hesitate to misuse it. BECAUSE, they have a personal agenda. Please makers, do not glorify this behavior😡 One idiot already kar chuka hain🤬, the other will do this now. I wonder if the HR guy will let Ehsan know that his arch nemesis may be no other than his partner and friend? 🤔Please show us something different and give the HR guy a backbone and refuse to give out employees personal info at a whim, even if it is your boss who is asking this😒

Khair, what I loved the most in today's episode is PapaG ki dhulaayi👏 MamaG, take a bow 🤗for articulating everything perfectly. The Me, me, me and more me of a stereotypical TV male ( and RL males too ) is taken to the cleaners I don't know the relevance of this to the story, but I thoroughly enjoyed Mama G 's zingers More please. Me, my house, my wish, my feelings, my emotion, my grief with no consideration to the other person involved is so real and glaring👍🏼 It needed to be brought up, by this medium. Kudos to the writers. Still don't get the relevance

Dodo irritated me with her shipping Viaan R🤢 I think she should keep her big mouth closed and stop being a know it all🤬 There is nothing sweet or romantic about a boss guy who is stalking👎🏼.All she knows is how he looks, what he wore and she is giving him a good character certificate? Seems like she is going to be the representative of the usual TV cliches- angry young man, well dressed and rich🤬 I want to say a few things to her😡......... but won't to maintain the decorum of this forum I would much rather have Rewa in her place who knows Katha very well and Viaan to some extent, not this diddly-doo spewing out some relationship advice in vacuum and out of context😡

I am here to watch proper repentance, so I won't enjoy people giving him a free-pass. I hope Chandan won't be one of them. Katha needs her support systems to be loyal to her. 

A very fast paced episode. I am slightly uneasy and unnerved by both Viaan and Ehsan today😭, but my intrigue is going up. The story has me hooked and it has a lot of traction👍🏼

Would love to hear how others felt........ I am not sure if I am totally off with my thinking🤢

Me too felt the altercation a little too much.. Like come on both are talking about a girl like she is their private property. She worked under them doesn't mean they get to enter her personal space Or take decisions on behalf of her. 

Ek ne toh personal space mein enter kar hi liya aur ek try kar raha hai.. Aise bosses real life mein ho toh it's scary😰

They both don't know if anyone is there in Katha's life.. Not viaan not even eshan.. Let me make this very clear--if a girl is single doesn't mean she can't have or doesn't have a bf or fiance or love interest or is engaged. "Single" just means she is not under any marital contract. Thats it..

Pata nehi is serial mein single matlab kya samaj rakha hai ki she doesn't have any male in her life 🙄.. Seriously... 

I am all for viaan and his repentance,his guilt everything coz that's something new in itv but following her everywhere to say sorry is a little too much. I have said it earlier too ki jab katha ko baat nehi karni toh leave her alone na. He is very jiddi in nature baat karni hai matlab karni hai... And katha is jiddi too.. Nehi karni matlab nehi karni🤣🤣.. Kamaal ke leads mile hai hume... 

Originally posted by jalalrocks

Nice post 

It seems Rewa has left the show. In original  she was there in this track.

Agreed about make leads

1. I m really confused about viaan. Everytime he does the same mistakes.

Stalking, calling again same...

I m still not clear what is his feeling about katha..

2 why is ahsan liking katha..I don't get it

Itne jldi to apne majnuvanshi ko bhi pyar nhi hua hai 🤣

Wahi toh.. Viaan also got obsessed with her only after ons which is little relatable coz even if it was one night, they got very close to each other's personal space so aese mein kabhi kabhi feelings aa jati hai baad mein even if they didn't do it out of love.. So it's fair enough... 

But mujhe haasi toh ehsan pe aa rahi hai.. Bande ko pyaar hua kab. Matlab ek din subah utha and tanaaa he is in love.. 🤣🤣🤣 woh bhi itna ki kisiko bhi hata de.. Itni jaldi to flipkart se order deliver nhi hota jitni jaldi use pyaar hua🤣🤣

Will say the best part was the MamaG telling her husband some home truths there. 

Viaan and Ehsan altercation looked like a cat fight. Aise bosses ho to life will be hell. Viaan ko lagta hai ki katha Jo bhi decide karegi to quit job and join new one, she will take his consent. actually he looks like similar to Papa G in thoughts. All men are more or less of same tribe. both Boss kids think she is their property. I loved Mama G and her facts. Dodo was as usual irritating. I want to see Viaan 's reaction on truth revelation and repentance track. Majnu mode se ab bore ho Rahi hun Ehsan ko itna jaldi pyar kaise hua. Maggie bhi itna jaldi nahi banta

MamaG was the best.yes i too felt dodo just hyping viaan and two boys u rightly called them idiots .Do they know if Katha wants them in her personal life No but they are hell bent on invading her personal space 🙄🙄.Ehsan s realisation was a sudden one like instant noodles 😆😆

Edited by Prateeksha19 - 1 years ago

Mili, I loved the scene between MamaG and PapaG. First time I am enjoying the tracks of other characters in a show. I don't feel like FF any scene. Initially, MamaG appeared like the usual docile, submissive wife. But slowly, makers gave it back to us for jumping to conclusions so easily🤣or maybe not...for why didn't she take a stand for her grandson before? How could she accept not seeing him? The only way I can explain this is that reality is different from what we imagine and create in our minds. Meeting Aarav, seeing how lovely and full of love and acceptance he is, must have triggered MamaG's protective instincts towards him...especially once she realised that she could lose him, and she wasted so many years. I love the character development of MamaG...her inner strength. She totally played PapaG🤣it is evident now that they deeply love each other. PapaG simply took MamaG for granted, expecting her to always agree with him. But he should not have issued the ultimatum🤣I did not like the fact that he tracked her phone without her knowledge. I understand the safety reason behind it but she should have been informed. Through these 2, we are seeing a different view of a couple's relationship. We expected this track to be the typical type but we are being served something very different and empowering for those who remain submissive in their relationships. Both actors are fab in their roles!

As for the altercation between Viaan and Ehsan, I have a different point of view.  They are brothers, and as such, they went over their respective limits. This show is subtle. There have been hints that Ehsan has started liking Katha. It's not love yet. I knew that we were heading here but I am not convinced of the timing for this plot. We already have many unresolved conflicts. Why add one now, which has the potential to be a major conflict and involves 2 brothers? Ehsan knew that something was off when Viaan did not let Katha go with him, and instead insisted that they had to go to Dubai to meet Abdali. Ehsan has always been the understanding one, the peacemaker. He takes a backseat when it comes to Viaan. It doesn't make him weak but I think that this is driven by love for someone he considers as his brother and whom he has seen in pain for many years. Since he knows Viaan's views on women, it never occurred to Ehsan that Viaan may like Katha. He thinks that Viaan is just being his karoos self and torturing Katha by placing unreasonable demands on her. He has always supported Katha in front of Viaan. All these factors have boiled over into this fight. The line about removing anyone who is in Katha's life was excessive. We don't need another obsessive person in Katha's life. The makers have succeeded in drawing parallels and showing contrasts in this show up to now. Are they changing Ehsan's character now since Viaan's remorse track has started? Have to wait and see with these makers. I am up for it as they always surprise me pleasantly.

I may be in the minority here (I generally am🤣) but I like Dodo. I am waiting for her story to unfold. I think that there is pain behind all the bubbliness. She is hiding behind a facade and overdoing it at times. Yes, she's the cliché part in this story but I am ok with it.

I wish that I could binge watch this show. One ep per day leaves me wanting more🤣hope they pick up the pace a bit as I feel that they have been going round in circles a bit. We need a showdown between Viaan and Katha. It's overdue!

I don't think Dodo knows that the guy who came to meet Katha was Viaan, Katha's boss..  Viaan never told her the name and she didn't read the letter right? Unintentional shipper ho gayi woh 😆

Baaki I agree with you!! Yeah, stalkery behavior needs to stop.. Viaan pagal, Ab Ehsan bhi pagal.. Too much 😡 Peeche padke sorry sorry karna is not what I want to watch no matter how guilty Viaan is feeling..

Originally posted by kshitu_20

I don't think Dodo knows that the guy who came to meet Katha was Viaan, Katha's boss..  Viaan never told her the name and she didn't read the letter right? Unintentional shipper ho gayi woh 😆

Baaki I agree with you!! Yeah, stalkery behavior needs to stop.. Viaan pagal, Ab Ehsan bhi pagal.. Too much 😡 Peeche padke sorry sorry karna is not what I want to watch no matter how guilty Viaan is feeling..

Completely agree..

Redemption ka mtlb ye to nhi

He can be guilty and ask for forgiveness without getting this desperate..

Imagine in real life situation this will create irreversible damage. Now it seems katha is more  angry because of this stalking and desperation rather than ONS..

Regret can be shown with decency too..no need of invading personal space 

Somehow I feel after aarav's truth revelation this irritating behavior will be stopped or worse will be doubled or tripled🤣